What did you do on the 1/1/2013 New Years day?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2013 in Spurious Generalities
I fucked off to an awesome beach called "Tauranga Bay" for the day. (That's how we roll down here in the global south this time of the year.)
Sun, surf, bbq and one big eski full of bourbons and beers.

What did you do on the 1/1/2013?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Went to Uni only to find the class got cancelled. Cleaned the house and then fucked off to bed, now I am awake at like 2 Am and I am trying to work :). Oh and I went to the roof to see fireworks and cunts didn't do anything.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2013
    Last Saturday I met this pretty little red haired, green eyed school teacher. Today we met at Barnes & Nobles, had cappuccino, talked, laughed, and looked into one another's eyes. When we finished with our beverages I asked if she would like to go for a walk. She said there was a nearby park so off we went. We walked through the park holding hands and just talking as we walked. It was very comfortable for us both. It felt very natural and easy to speak with her about a multitude of topics that we both enjoy. We sat at a picnic table laughing, holding hands, a few light kisses, and a whole bunch of smiles from us both. As the sun began to set she asked if I had eaten. I had not and told her so. She suggested cocktails and appetizers at a nearby pub so off we went. We grabbed an cozy table on the back corner of the patio and placed our order. She had a Heineken, I had a Black & Tan, and we fed each other Rangoon Crab and Tequila Shrimp as we continued our conversation. As we finished our food a young long haired blonde lad began playing an acoustic guitar and singing some of the old classics that we both enjoy. Not a word was said as we both stood up and started slow dancing and holding each other tight.

I paid out tab and took her back to her truck. On the way we decided that we should see more of each other. Towards that end we will be seeing The Hobbit tomorrow at the drive in theater.

More tomorrow night....
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited January 2013
    I walked across the tauranga harbor bridge at 4am because the taxis had to cope with around 100,000 people leaving the mount.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Ohh not much :( One because I was ill and two I think next year I'll head back to London. Fireworks seem much more exciting.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Got on the piss with some of my work mates.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2013
    I'm a border line teetotaler (as in a 6 pack expires before i drink it). Long story short: My new years day consisted of a lot of vomit.
  • edited January 2013
    My day began by clearing up all the empty cans and shite from the party I had the night before. I then went to see this girl, who I spent today with as well. Lets just say... Fuck yeah ;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Hmm, well we had my Uncle and his family down (until today) and upon going to my Nan's for dinner and for our fractured family to meet, I was sick and shit out blood. Despite not drinking now for quite a bit I slept a lot and read some books.

The best day was the 2nd, as I saw my Canadian family "branch" and have got an invite to go and do some outdoors stuff (shooting etc) with my Uncle who was a Ranger. Also I found out that there is a distant branch of my family (as there are a LOT of them in the States) who have recently come into the media. Fingers crossed some money or invites appear :hai: seriously chuffed.

Apart from that, fluctuating moods, quit smoking and booze and just treading water. Metaphorically.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    The best day was the 2nd
    I was on the east coast on the first & west coast on the second.

SYQxr.jpg

Opononi ^