Would you Bang Osama?

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2013 in Spurious Generalities
nfLVNvK.png

Well most would.

But that's beside the point, today I am going to briefly discuss about Drone attacks and how you can evade them. I was going to write a full blown something on it but I just sort of got fucked but fear not, I will write something and then write more about it. There was a document released by AP, it's called Al-Qaida Paper Drones.

In that document you get some instructions regarding Drones and how you can evade them. Instead of linking the document I will just paste the main points here and then using the combined might on my lazy brain I will try to think of creative new ways of evading a drone strike. Considering that I could be a potential target in the near future (nah not really) it's best to be prepared.

1 – It is possible to know the intention and the mission of the drone by using the Russian made “sky grabber” device to infiltrate the drone’s waves and the frequencies. The device
is available in the market for $2,595 and the one who operates it should be a computer know- how.
2 – Using devices that broadcast frequencies or pack of frequencies to disconnect the contacts and confuse the frequencies used to control the dron
3 – Spreading the reflective pieces of glass on a car or on the roof of the building.
4 – Placing a group of skilled snipers to hunt the drone, especially the reconnaissance ones because they fly low, about six kilometers or less.
5 – Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using the ordinary water-lifting dynamo fitted with a 30-meter copper pole.
6 – Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using old equipment and keeping them 24-hour running because of their strong frequencies and it is possible using simple ideas of deception of equipment to attract the electronic waves devices similar to that used by the Yugoslav army when they used the microwave (oven) in attracting and confusing the NATO missiles fitted with electromagnetic searching devices.
7 – Using general confusion methods and not to use permanent headquarters.
8 – Discovering the presence of a drone through well-placed reconnaissance networks and to warn all the formations to halt any movement in the area.
9 – To hide from being directly or indirectly spotted, especially at night.
10 – To hide under thick trees because they are the best cover against the planes.
11 – To stay in places unlit by the sun such as the shadows of the buildings or the trees.
12 – Maintain complete silence of all wireless contacts.
13 – Disembark of vehicles and keep away from them especially when being chased or during combat.
14 – To deceive the drone by entering places of multiple entrances and exits.
15 – Using underground shelters because the missiles fired by these planes are usually of
the fragmented anti-personnel and not anti-buildings type.
16 – To avoid gathering in open areas and in urgent cases, use building of multiple doors or exits.
17 – Forming anti-spies groups to look for spies and agents.
18 – Formation of fake gatherings such as using dolls and statutes to be placed outside false ditches to mislead the enemy.
19 – When discovering that a drone is after a car, leave the car immediately and everyone should go in different direction because the planes are unable to get after everyone.
20 – Using natural barricades like forests and caves when there is an urgent need for training or gathering.
21 – In frequently targeted areas, use smoke as cover by burning tires.
22 – As for the leaders or those sought after, they should not use communications equipment because the enemy usually keeps a voice tag through which they can identify the speaking person and then locate him.

This was from June 2011, I am not sure what new Technologies they have deployed already but based on what I can see these guidelines don't really protect you that much, as far as I can tell, your best bet is NOT be a target. I think there was a list or stat published regarding Drone Strikes in Pakistan and it seems Americans are pretty damn good at killing Children and Women not that I blame them it's sort of fair game when you're doing a WAR but what makes me laugh is when these guys retaliate and hit back.

I mean read this:
Deterring the spies:
The drones used in the attacks in Swat Valley depend on electronic chips or radioactive
dyes placed at the target by the spy or the agent then the guided missiles come directly
toward these targets. The spy, therefore, is the main pillar of this operation which needed
to resort to decisive deterrent means against anyone who might dare to carry out this
mission and to be hanged in public places with a sign hanging from his neck identifying
him as an “American Spy” or any other deterrent means similar to that done to (Israeli spy
hanged in Syria) Levy Cohen or (late Afghan president) Najibullah.

The Formation of a public opinion against these attacks to instigate an alternative Arab and
Islamic street.

I think these measures are capable, with God’s help, of disabling the new strategy of the
American army at the medium or long-range levels. This is not all we have. There is the
golden solution that shortens the long distances and through which we can bring back the
pressure of the American public opinion in a more active way depending on the strategy of
kidnapping in exchange for the drone strategy and we should not stop until they stop their
strategy which will enable all the supporter of jihad to take part in defeating Petraeus and
his new strategy. We start kidnapping Western citizens in any spot in the world, whether in
the Islamic Maghreb, Egypt, Iraq or any other easy kidnapping places and the only
demand is the halt of attacks on civilians in Yemen which is a just and humanitarian
demand that will create world support and a public opinion pressure in America as they are
being hurt again. We, therefore, aim at the core of the nation’s strategy which if failed,
America, will accordingly collapse. We also are taking part in laying a block in the
promising Islamic State in the Arab peninsula.

In case there are any other tactics or deterring means, please add them here so that the
benefit will be wider and I pray to God to save us from the American intrigues and turn
these intrigues against them.

So, when they're pushed they employ tactics which honestly are a big pain in the ass. Seriously.

That means if I have an American GF or wife, I would need to get a Bullet proof car and fucking bodyguards! but if I do have one, I wouldn't be living here anyway.

On to the main point, HOW CAN YOU PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DRONE STRIKES:

1 - Start going to Church, build as many churches in your area as possible. You don't need to pray in them, just build them. State they're for other Minorities, tell people to go in and pretend they're praying. American's would limit their attacks on a Church, they don't mind Mosques but Church is different for them. I mean think about it.
2 - Strip Clubs; I know it sounds outlandish but hey we're dealing with nut heads, unless you're in GTA no one fucking bombs a strip joint, NO ONE!
3 - Be American, shag your goats, horses and camels in the open. They will leave you alone, trust me it works.

I probably have more but I don't think it's a good idea to post it right now. Feel free to add more.

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited February 2013
    Not taking the piss, its disgusting how innocent people are being murdered be drones. But I love this scene from Four lions and this thread reminded me of it.

Look at it as a "how not to" video.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Personally I couldn't care less about the drone attacks. Shit happens, people die. Why we bother with trying to rebuild things in that part of the world I don't know. Afghanistan is a lost cause, their army that the ISAF trained are too shit scared to fight or sympathise with the Taliban. Iraq is more or less returning to the same shit storm it once was. The shit will hit the fan in Pakistan sooner or later.

Dfg you seriously need to get your arse to the west my bro.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2013

Dfg you seriously need to get your arse to the west my bro.

^^^THIS!!!^^^
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    They are aware of Dfg's whereabouts, they made a pact not to do anything. Don't ask me how I know all this.