got my first blow job

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited July 2013 in Life
... i didn;t feel a thing . she was going down and i was like ...? i thought it was going to feel better or atleast good. But nope didn't really feel anything . thoughts? did all those years of masturbating desensitize me? only time it felt good was when she jerked me.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    blindbat wrote: »
    ... i didn;t feel a thing . she was going down and i was like ...? i thought it was going to feel better or atleast good. But nope didn't really feel anything . thoughts? did all those years of masturbating desensitize me? only time it felt good was when she jerked me.

It was your first time, most probably you were a bit nervous and didn't knew what to expect. Chill out and give it another shot later on.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2013
    Maybe your gay?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2013
    blindbat wrote: »
    ... i didn;t feel a thing . she was going down and i was like ...? i thought it was going to feel better or atleast good. But nope didn't really feel anything . thoughts?
    Sorry moms not performing bro. :(
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2013
    More suction?
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited March 2013
    Were you high
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited March 2013
    Nerves most likely brother, I was more nervous my first few times fooling about than I was in any of the fights I was ever in. Also excessive drink or drug can dull things. Don't be shy with her if she does something you dig tell her, if not have her experiment a bit, just be ready to return the favor.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Some girls/guys/4 legged animals are better than others. Just play the field and the wetter the better!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Take the bag out and ensure the filters are clean. If it has adjustable suction, set to max power. Make sure there are no blockages as this can cause reduced suction.
  • RainbowDancerRainbowDancer Acolyte
    edited May 2013
    you might have cancer...
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited July 2013
    best when her hands are used at the same time how old are you btw?