Today I am...

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    Aww shucks guys.....
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2012
    Today I am Christmas
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    You are Christmas? SANTA?! JESUS?! PAGAN OVERLORD?!

Today I am sitting in floods and power outages like the past few days, and decided to accompany mates to the cinema to watch John Reacher-ound, or at least that's what I call it. Also been playing a bit of Assassin's Creed 3 when the power is on and holy shitsticks it's addictive. Never played games for that long (or wanted to, for that matter). Power cuts did me a favour.
    edited December 2012
    Today I am going to a bon fire with a 55 year old 5'4" 128lb redghaired, green eyed, freckled, pagan, 3rd grade teacher. I am also missing RemadE...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Today while you are all out doing shit, I'll be robbing your houses.
    edited January 2013
    Currently on the bus home after telling my psych to stick it. Bought a tarp, bug out backpack and other bits while waiting for the JobCentre to open (that's right nigs, I got a job!).

The catch is, although its literally a pocket money job at a place I have loved and been supported by since I was 11 and its to get my confidence back and give me something to wake up for, it could end the small bit of benefits I'm on and leave me out of pocket. Rests on a knife edge.

Also some old guy on the bus just said to a friend (I presume)
    "Hey Frank, is that bag full'a money?"

"If it was I wouldn't tell you, ya bloody Jew!"

Also 3hrs of sleep in 3 days (bad crohns flare up, family suicide attempt, mate with crohns almost paralysed after a fistula ruptured leading to blood poisoning etc) after a hectic weekend away from home = I am fucking shattered.

/blog
    edited January 2013
    Get with me in Skype RemadE
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Get in Skype with me as well, I love you bro.

Trying to scare the shit out of my family by showing them the movie Sinister, unfortunately it was a bit mild for me.
    edited January 2013
    Hardly around the compooter these days now due to work and all the other bits. Just on a break with my phone at the moment but do need a Skype session ASAP.
    edited February 2013
    Chilling before going over to a mates for the weekend (Fri-Mon). Probably go on a long walk with the dog, see some Army mates training at the local range.

Oh yeah, and laughing about yesterday when I was talking to my Psychiatrist -

Me: I dunno, I just never had anything meaningful with females - they piss me off and most of my mates are guys
    Him: So you want to work on that?
    Me: Nah, I like it, maybe I'm gay? I dunno (at this point he leans forward, note the room is about 6ft x 10ft)
    Him: So...are you gay?
    Me: Well this room just got a whole load smaller, didn't it?

Creepy. Dodged a bullet there.
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited February 2013
    why do you havea psychiatrist?
    and how much do they cost?
    edited February 2013
    Today I am chilling the fuck out after a hospital appointment, running around almost shitting my trousers to get prescriptions and work papers sorted, and then seeing my 90 year old mate in Hospital as well (I went and got him some Guinness).

Also letting this bitch heal. Gonna add more, but it's coming along nice!
    CoPnDXG.jpg
    edited February 2013
    That tat is fucking awesome bro ^ :heart: those old skool bitch tats. :thumbsup:

I'm seriously thinking of an &T tat as well. :cool:
    edited February 2013
    When the light is right I will make a post about a tale of one tattoo artist, two tattoos, three cities, and twenty years (with pics).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2013
    It's a pity I can't get a tattoo, I WANT ONE!
    edited February 2013
    Why can't you get a tattoo?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2013
    Why can't you get a tattoo?

I think it has to do something with that FACT that it's forbidden in Islam and I am living in an Islamic Country.
    edited February 2013
    Forbidden smidden move and get some ink.
    edited February 2013
    You could always get one done between your arse cheeks Dfg. Islam would never know it's there. :(
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2013
    That's a really really nice tattoo.

Are you one of those people who write in capitals RemadE? :)
    edited February 2013
    I just write whichever feels most cofy. Sometimes in capitals, actually. I did insist the "o" in &ToTSE be lowercase though. Spent a while figuring out the font so I didn't resemble a bit of paper. And Dfg, you could go needle and India Ink (lol, unless that's forbidden in PK as it is India, after all ;)) but unless you pray and your butt-cheeks come apart + you are naked, nobody would know :hai: Definitely up for hearing that tale, Rodent. My skype is total bollocks but when I'm not sleeping or just walking around a forest posting on other sites, I'll have a good catch up :)

So yusss, thank you for the kind words chaps :) got a "friend" that hates tattoos and gave me a ton of shit for it. But hey, it's my leg. And was a modest cost as well, same shop for all my tats. Just sucks healing, so bepanthen cream and clingfilm when I'm working.

Talking of! Was my first official shift at work today. Was refitting a house and my Polish co-worker is a total badass. 12 acres of land and I've been known there near on 12 years, too (linked with the Vatican, arranged part of my holiday to Italy last year, helped me out in times of crisis etc). Seriously, I am chuffed to bits I can now get up for something, no lazing about with my moods all over the place chop chop! out of bed at a decent time and wake up walking to work - not having to rely on painkillers (as much, which is a huge improvement) and earn an honest wage. A very nice wage, at that.

So yeah, bit of a rebirth transition going on here :D

Also I got a letter from reject, from the old &T - also stayed with him the week I started Uni. Same can be said for him, as well as he's having a positive turnaround. He also enclosed a shiny Ditto Pokemon card. I know some may not agree with him, but like all people - once you get to know them :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    I just write whichever feels most cofy. Sometimes in capitals, actually. I did insist the "o" in &ToTSE be lowercase though. Spent a while figuring out the font so I didn't resemble a bit of paper. And Dfg, you could go needle and India Ink (lol, unless that's forbidden in PK as it is India, after all ;)) but unless you pray and your butt-cheeks come apart + you are naked, nobody would know :hai: Definitely up for hearing that tale, Rodent. My skype is total bollocks but when I'm not sleeping or just walking around a forest posting on other sites, I'll have a good catch up :)

So yusss, thank you for the kind words chaps :) got a "friend" that hates tattoos and gave me a ton of shit for it. But hey, it's my leg. And was a modest cost as well, same shop for all my tats. Just sucks healing, so bepanthen cream and clingfilm when I'm working.

Talking of! Was my first official shift at work today. Was refitting a house and my Polish co-worker is a total badass. 12 acres of land and I've been known there near on 12 years, too (linked with the Vatican, arranged part of my holiday to Italy last year, helped me out in times of crisis etc). Seriously, I am chuffed to bits I can now get up for something, no lazing about with my moods all over the place chop chop! out of bed at a decent time and wake up walking to work - not having to rely on painkillers (as much, which is a huge improvement) and earn an honest wage. A very nice wage, at that.

So yeah, bit of a rebirth transition going on here :D

Also I got a letter from reject, from the old &T - also stayed with him the week I started Uni. Same can be said for him, as well as he's having a positive turnaround. He also enclosed a shiny Ditto Pokemon card. I know some may not agree with him, but like all people - once you get to know them :)

Yay, nah I don't Reject the past is gone, I don't care. :D

But good to see you're doing the transition, funnily enough I just deleted my Facebook games or game. I was playing Sim City Social which I am still playing because it attracts the ladies but then I joined War Commander which is another Facebook game, and I knew I was going in the wrong direction. It had a chat feature that made matters a bit worse, I accidentally said HAIL HITLER in the chat for lulz and they got butthurt and were saying they will do this and that and kick me out of the clan that I joined and I thought, WTF, WHERE THE FUCK AM I, and I said fuck it. Deleted the game, left the group told them to have fun and do whatever and didn't look back. Posted on Facebook telling them I had enough of this shit and my facebook friends asked me NOT to leave one game and I said okay.

But that just fucking part of it, I am here trying to sleep, home filled with kids, Uni going pretty fucking good. Waiting for the results but I did top two subjects, so right now it's A A B and it seems I might make out alive. Still roaming around with my class mates only girls this time, I figured why waste time with dudes, I don't relate to them, nor do they interest me nor I have anything in common, so I just stick my girl class mates, I use them as to feel around and have fun. Nothing sexual, they're my CLASS FELLOWS.

But fuck me, not a decent pussy in Uni, I found few but they're just so... little lol that my interest level goes down and to think I would have to jump hoops and seduce them... FUCK ME. Not going to bother with that shit.

Anyway, Like you bro I got my time fixed but it seemed I fucked it up today. It's 2 am I badly need to sleep :(. I am on Skype, haven't seen TDR there, would love to chat up with you. But again good to see you're alive and well. That's like the best news ever.
    edited March 2013
    Ah as long as you at least give me a shout before you leave anywhere I'm involved - and that goes for all of you!

As for the good news here, especially with TDR and his pearls of wisdom, whenever this song comes on my MP3 player, I think of you chaps.

My sibling turns 18 today, and that's a bit freaky. Going out tonight and my girlfriend (yeah you read that right! No more abusive women or drug users/dealers - plus this one loves Freddy Fender's Wasted Days and Wasted Nights ;)) is over for the weekend to meet my lesser-seen family. It's gonna be a hectic one, but looking curiously forward to it. Also got my first paycheque, and yeah - apart from the odd food pain with my Crohn's I'm practically sober and things are really going well.

With regards to what gave me that oomph to become more level-headed, seriously - once you reach the worst you can, family all around begging you not to carry out threats and to stay alive for one more day, only you and you alone can make that decision. Been chatting to a good few people on www.thefix.com and they helped both me and my Mum (IRL, as well). Also online stalkers can go fuck themselves. Police protection blows - I've tackled the Demons in my head, now the ones in real life are next (ironic as I'm listening to Vains of Jenna - Enemy in Me).

So yeah, proud to say I've rejoined sobriety. University finishing was my chemical curtain-call.

Plus, all over this tune right now. Yep - dat dancing!

Right, time to learn more Romanian and walk the dog in my Lacoste threads. Making crazy money at the moment :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    *cries*

I love it when life flips upside down, it's as you said remade, you reach a low point and then you climb back. Needless to say I climbed back up. I am back in action, I have down with the mobbing action and I am glad you are with a girl not a door handle and I am honestly happen for you, I usually say this to different people but you must know that I truly from my bottom of this lonely yet optimistic heart believe in it. And plus I do quote beaver and you and the rest IRL from time to time. I always give them references like this time today I told my friend that all the girls in my class are off limits, hell consider them my sisters if you must, I don't mind and they're like nah man and I quoted you, I told them a very good friend, a friend I trust more than others told me not to bone your classmates and I am not going to break that advice. It's equivalent a verse in Bible etc.

So, yeah honestly glad things are looking up for you. I fixed the problem with the girls and I took the same logical approach, the problem was with me and I fixed it by calming myself down and being rational about it. It's their life, they can live however they fuck they like, I should help them if required but keep away. So, we have a good chemistry going on, I told them to call me brother from now on but I tell them to use nee san :p. I also found out that they're atheists (hidden) in that uni, I thought I was the only fucking one. So it feels good to have some closure.

But anyway, I am happy, I am content with life and like always, I am waiting for someone to finally complete me. I love this place and I love you guys and the only reason you would see me going down or leaving this place would be:
    A) I am dead
    B) I am in jail
    C) I am dead and resurrected as a Zombie and I am boning someone else mother because fact it, I would be one horny fucking zombie

<3 Remade :)
    edited April 2013
    Not slept all night as I'm in the midsts of a flare-up and have been going to shitloads of Doc appointments and have scans on Thursday. Got work today which will be a welcome break from sitting around wishing I was better and being antisocial :) been busy as a mofo these past 2 weeks. Family bits, mostly, as well as sorting out those who like to follow me IRL and online, if you get my drift. Ooh, and not forgetting having to repair my phone with a new ROM as I refuse to upgrade just yet. That and TOR being messed up and I refuse to a direct connection when logging in with Aliases I need to change.

A highlight was meeting the potential in-laws. Walked round a National Park with them, trying to "impress" with my Romanian and being scared the hitman-looking Father may put me in a shallow grave.
    Got the approval though :thumbsup:

Yeah. Hectic.Can't wait to huff white spirit, talk Polish, wander round 12 acres of Mansion Ground and play with power tools come 9am! Fingers crossed the pain stays at a moderate level.

Missed you chaps :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    <3
    Missed you too mate.

Got papers today!
    edited April 2013
    I laws, you getting married mate?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    Oh wait, I didn't notice the in laws. fuck RemadE you're getting married, lucky dog.

Btw, two papers tomorrow.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited April 2013
    Think you may have found the eh? Fantastic!

Speaking of big news just got done with my wife's 8 week doctors appointment, we got to see the heartbeat. I must say it was a fucking sobering moment in an awe inspiring sort of way. Looks like things may just work out for us this time.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh wait, I didn't notice the in laws. fuck RemadE you're getting married, lucky dog.

Btw, two papers tomorrow.
    I laws, you getting married mate?
    potential in-laws

Doesn't look like it yet guys. Hopefully it ends up that way though. Good on ya RemadE
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    Today I am wondering if bella is a Lesbian.

Well that and recovering from the stoned Chinese buffet from last night.

Or a bot.

Today, i am preparing for my two mids papers. They're both tough and I have prepared jack shit for them. It will be a long fucking night.

EDIT: http://www.geekosystem.com/rip-dailybooth/

hahah
    edited April 2013
    What do you gaiz mean lucky? We're talkin marriage hur!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    What do you gaiz mean lucky? We're talkin marriage hur!

Oh, finding someone to be with is considered lucky.

Anyway, I broke up with my girly gang today. Had a bit of misunderstanding, the papers are going quite well. Only few left and hopefully I would do quite well this time.

In other news, I downloaded the Visa docs and I am so fucking tired of this place that I am quite happy to leave this shit for few months but if this continues to suck. I might just drop everything and fuck off. But I got to finish this fucking degree in high colors.

Need to prove I can do it :). And I can do with while juggling dicks and working and being awesome.

And yeah my interest in girls have dropped to a all time low but that also means my standards have fallen and I will hit up on local girls more often now.

Got a long paper tomorrow.
    edited April 2013
    Oh, finding someone to be with is considered lucky.

Anyway, I broke up with my girly gang today. Had a bit of misunderstanding, the papers are going quite well. Only few left and hopefully I would do quite well this time.

In other news, I downloaded the Visa docs and I am so fucking tired of this place that I am quite happy to leave this shit for few months but if this continues to suck. I might just drop everything and fuck off. But I got to finish this fucking degree in high colors.

Need to prove I can do it :). And I can do with while juggling dicks and working and being awesome.

And yeah my interest in girls have dropped to a all time low but that also means my standards have fallen and I will hit up on local girls more often now.

Got a long paper tomorrow.
    Hurry up & get your degree & come to NZ mate.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    Hurry up & get your degree & come to NZ mate.

Sure but let me leave this Country for another place first :D and then I will be confident enough to roam the world. Just need the first step.

One paper remaining :D
    edited April 2013
    No come to Arkansas! We can shoot a bunch of guns, hang out in shitty trailers, smoke meth and oh.... you know what NZ is probably a better idea
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2013
    If you come to NZ, I promise not to turn you into a sex slave. BK on the other hand may have other ideas :D
    edited April 2013
    If you come to NZ, I promise not to turn you into a sex slave. BK on the other hand may have other ideas :D
    Guest room is waiting for you Dfg.

p0yOy9T.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Guest room is waiting for you Dfg.

p0yOy9T.jpg

It rubs the lotion on its skin...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    hhahah,

One of my class got cancelled :p

Installing Honey Pot to blacklist fucking spammers :D
    edited April 2013
    Installing Honey Pot to blacklist fucking spammers :D
    Good move! :thumbsup:Nothing worse than a sticky dick and getting chased around the yard by angry bees.
    edited May 2013
    Well, the lady was round this weekend. It's also a Bank Holiday here in sunny ol' Englandshire.

We decided to have some sly sex. Hard when the family are in the house and I'm not that sort. Also as we have been dating a while, I trust her with the pill now, and no STDs.

Long story short after I was just ready to bust a nut after a week of no fapping. She "cleaned up".

Little did she know, when her jeans went on, she looked like this.
    tumblr_mi2utg3sgw1s559c9o1_500.gif

MC Hammer is her new nickname as of today.
    edited May 2013
    Glad to hear you found someone that you can feel about my little brother.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    Well, the lady was round this weekend. It's also a Bank Holiday here in sunny ol' Englandshire.

We decided to have some sly sex. Hard when the family are in the house and I'm not that sort. Also as we have been dating a while, I trust her with the pill now, and no STDs.

Long story short after I was just ready to bust a nut after a week of no fapping. She "cleaned up".

MC Hammer is her new nickname as of today.

Haahah, I still can't get the reference correct (I just woke up btw, senses not working fully). Still bro great to hear this, I hope it works out. I am not religious but if I was, I would most probably be humping a rock and praying for your success.

Glad to hear you found someone that you can feel about my little brother.

Wow, speechless.

*claps*
    edited May 2013

A nigga with bad taste in style? :rolleyes:

Nah! Seriously. :) Glad you busted a nut on a female brother! :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    Working on editing a Documentary. Also:

An elderly couple stands at the counter at the local burger joint. The man orders a deluxe burger, large fries, and a cup of decaf. The counter clerk turns to the woman and asks her what she would like.
    “Oh, nothing for me, deary. My husband and I share everything.'”
    The clerk hits a key on the register and tells the couple that the cost of the meal is $4.98.
    The old man reaches into his pockets and pulls out a handful of coins. Slowly and carefully, without a penny to spare, he counts out the exact amount and hands it to the cashier.
    A young man standing behind the couple watches this. As the clerk assembles the couple’s order, he leans forward and says, “I’d be honored to buy you another burger and fries.”
    The old man turns to the young man and says, “Thank you, but my wife and I share everything.”
    The old man carries the tray of food to a table and they sit. Carefully, he cuts the burger in half, divides the fries into two equal portions, and passes half of the food to the woman. He sets the decaf in the center of the table so they can both reach it. Then he begins to eat.
    A few minutes later, the young man sits down at the table next to them. As he gobbles down his food, he notices that, while the elderly man eats, the woman is quietly sipping decaf. When he looks at her food, he sees that she hasn’t eaten a single bite. Again, he leans toward the couple and says, “I really would be honored to buy you another meal.'”
    The old man says, “No, thank you. We share everything,” and calmly resumes eating.
    “I just hate to see you go hungry,” the young man laments to the woman.
    “Oh, I’m not going hungry,” the old woman says. “I’m waiting for the teeth.”
    edited May 2013
    Working on editing a Documentary.
    After reading that to the end I feel like I just got trolled. :eek:
    edited May 2013
    I am doing nothing, thats right fucking nothing, finals are over and I have earned it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    Uni starts today, missed the first class, aiming for the second one. It's a bitch to get back in work mode after few holidays :(
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited July 2013
    Today I'm supposed to be working but instead I'm browsing back to totse as there is nothing else entertaining on the interwebs... I found this thread and figured I'd comment. I'll probably forget about it by the end of the day.