I am not in Manila

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2013 in Help and Suggestions
Yep that was surprise, I already got drunk (last night) played with tits and kisses and today I might even get laid. Shit is awesome here, the girls are naked lol but I was exhausted yesterday. I mean fuck, I didn't get any rest for 36 hours and I was constantly on the move. Right now I just woke up with a hangover (mild one) and I am going to rest a bit more and then get my life sorted. But I will try my best to get pussy!

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Yep that was surprise, I already got drunk (last night) played with tits and kisses and today I might even get laid. Shit is awesome here, the girls are naked lol but I was exhausted yesterday. I mean fuck, I didn't get any rest for 36 hours and I was constantly on the move. Right now I just woke up with a hangover (mild one) and I am going to rest a bit more and then get my life sorted. But I will try my best to get pussy!

Is this a temporary thing or are you just there on holiday?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2013
    Your country called and said they want their paki back!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Your country called and said they want their paki back!

No way, fuck them

DAk it's a holiday thing.
    edited August 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    DAk it's a holiday thing.
    Defect - The action of defection, abandoning allegiance to one country for another.

...... 0qmz6jY.jpg
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2013
    Stow away on a Philippine coconut oil boat headed to Cuba. When you get to Cuba have the locals show you how the make boats from 57 Chevy pick ups, Flex Seal, and 10 HP 12v electric trolling motor. Then simply drive 90 miles North to America.
    edited August 2013
    Stow away on a Philippine coconut oil boat headed to Cuba. When you get to Cuba have the locals show you how the make boats from 57 Chevy pick ups, Flex Seal, and 10 HP 12v electric trolling motor. Then simply drive 90 miles North to America.
    Only cubans would murder such classics. :facepalm: http://www.floatingcubans.com/
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited August 2013
    Watch out for those Ladyboys!
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2013
    Why are the women naked?

Are you... in a brothel?!

/gasps/