Moderator positions?

Comments

• skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Skyclaw tiene mi sustantivo porque es muy bien a hablando Espanol.

Jaja, un intento en el español agradable. Muchas gracias para su voto. Mi español es horrible, fanglekai es más proficiente (el es lo mejor :D).

I'm not great at Spanish, only a Spanish IV student in high school. But I want to mod Cunning Linguists simply because I love languages, the study of language, and I want to help everyone learn as much as they can. I also love debate and discussion about language, so I of course want to help usher that along. ;). Fanglekai has my vote for moderator, he'd be fantastic simply because he's been in the educational setting before and knows a lot of the ins and outs of learning. I'd love to mod alongside him.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Jaja, un intento en el español agradable. Muchas gracias para su voto. Mi español es horrible, fanglekai es más proficiente (el es lo mejor :D).

I'm not great at Spanish, only a Spanish IV student in high school. But I want to mod Cunning Linguists simply because I love languages, the study of language, and I want to help everyone learn as much as they can. I also love debate and discussion about language, so I of course want to help usher that along. ;). Fanglekai has my vote for moderator, he'd be fantastic simply because he's been in the educational setting before and knows a lot of the ins and outs of learning. I'd love to mod alongside him.
    Fanglekai seems like a decent dude. Doesn't seem nazified and quickly becoming popular around here. Got my vote.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hold the earth until you can paint with all the colors of the wind.

-staples COG NSA FINKSBURG ANMCC
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited July 2010
    :mad: Make me moderator of Half Baked !!!!!! :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    Someone with only 5 posts total and who has delivered NO content is the mod of Printed Matter lol.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    What I actually would love to be mod of printed matter. I would actually be able to do a halfways decent job too. That is a wee bit gay but all well they must have a reason.
  • edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    but all well they must have a reason.

This.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    All well. If they think hes right for the job then he is. This is totse not cocklet. We dont make mistakes here.
  • edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    leaders placed around the forums.

yea ... like how you have cocks placed in your anal cavity. fuck off and choke on a cock.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I see Bunghole is a mod...which was an excellent choice if you ask me.

I also nominate 1337 for BLTC.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    I also nominate 1337 for BLTC.

I would accept, but I don't think it needs 3 mods yet. Maybe Hellish will keep it in mind if/when traffic picks up.

It is the forum I contribute most in, and have the most knowledge of out of any forum.

I'd also like to mod Cult of Mac. I've owned many macs in my day, I know a lot about computers in general, and I've owned most iDevices. If you don't like the idea of me for mod, I suggest you mod TheGreenDoctor. He has a lot of experience with older macs, and he has a nice assortment of apple computers.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    well now that I realize you're a mac lover I retract my nomination.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    well now that I realize you're a mac lover I retract my nomination.

It's too late. If it makes you feel any better, I'm a drug lover more than a mac lover. :)
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    When did I become the GPP mod? Shit, thanks.
  • edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Another thing I notice other moderators here have that user title yet I'm still regarded as a regular ?

STFU, regular. :mad:
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Another thing I notice other moderators here have that user title yet I'm still regarded as a regular ?

Same with me.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2010
    I guess you're not seeing your option to set your custom usertitle in "Edit my Details" on the User control panel?
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    There is no weed section on Totse so obviously I am unfit to moderate anything here.

Good selections so far...especially Error and Bunghole.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I guess you're not seeing your option to set your custom usertitle in "Edit my Details" on the User control panel?

I am not, sir.
  • edited July 2010
    I think Hellish forgot to place you guys into the moderator user group. I tried doing it but there was no option to save it so I guess you'll have to wait on him to fix it.
  • edited July 2010
    I think Hellish forgot to place you guys into the moderator user group. I tried doing it but there was no option to save it so I guess you'll have to wait on him to fix it.

Dfg has been a regular for a while.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I've been a mod for a few days as well but haven't had the user title change...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha he just wants to keep you unprepared so he can see if you can work under pressure.
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh hey look. I'm a mod of SG... Weird... Either I'm still not added in the mod group or there isn't an M&A here... :eek:
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just wanted to express my gratitude to the people who supported my modship. Its seriously an honor to be a part of this great community. Also I to am unable to set my user title, saw 4J's post so I shall wait.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    Oh hey look. I'm a mod of SG... Weird... Either I'm still not added in the mod group or there isn't an M&A here... :eek:

theres a prob with permissions for M&A Dfg is workin on it
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im not going to beg for a moderator position, but rather offer my services and let you kindly decline.

Here are the forums I would enjoy moderating, and converse among yourselves.

Half baked
    Cult of Mac
    Oh the humanity
    Bitch and moan
    Oral indulgences
    Travelers and Travails

That is in no particular order. But if you do choose to take me up on my offer, let me know whats available.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I've been a mod for a few days as well but haven't had the user title change...

Haha this! Damn acolytes eh. Hate being an acolyte. :(
  • SteppenwolfSteppenwolf Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I would like to apply for the moderator position of Moving Pictures, as I had studied Film Studies for a year and this has cultivated a major interest in my knowledge of films, from Hollywood to low-budget snuff flicks. I've also worked in a cinema in my town centre, and have the opportunity to watch an abundance of free movies, all at my own domain, and this allowed me to become the film buff I am today. I hope to help other users out if they request further viewing of cinema in foreign countries, or wish to watch low-key independant movies.

Furthermore, I would be happy to co-MOD in Bitch and Moan and wish to extend my services to this sub-forum.
    kthnxbai!! :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would like to apply for the moderator position of Moving Pictures, as I had studied Film Studies for a year and this has cultivated a major interest in my knowledge of films, from Hollywood to low-budget snuff flicks. I've also worked in a cinema in my town centre, and have the opportunity to watch an abundance of free movies, all at my own domain, and this allowed me to become the film buff I am today. I hope to help other users out if they request further viewing of cinema in foreign countries, or wish to watch low-key independant movies.

Furthermore, I would be happy to co-MOD in Bitch and Moan and wish to extend my services to this sub-forum.
    kthnxbai!! :o

Nice one, you come here and the first post you make is to beg for a mod position. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that what you say is true, then at least contribute to the forum and show that you can do what you say.

While I'm here, I'd like to profess my love for HB and hope I can be considered to help mod it :D
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Godspeed.

Do this.
    Make:
    Anime Resource Thread.

Compile major anime sites into that thread. Good luck, I was planning to do it but since you're there. I hope you can work it out :D.

I got support from DFG for the anime section and i want to make said thread of what he is talking about, i still got tons of anime to upload and post, and take request as well!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why ask for a mod position for something you never go on or post on.
  • SteppenwolfSteppenwolf Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Nice one, you come here and the first post you make is to beg for a mod position. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that what you say is true, then at least contribute to the forum and show that you can do what you say.

While I'm here, I'd like to profess my love for HB and hope I can be considered to help mod it :D

I was hardly begging, can't a man solicit himself ;)
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Question, why are there multiple mods for some forums, but no mods for others? Like, I'm one of the GPP mods, but wouldn't it be more right to put me in Moving Pictures? I'd be down for it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was hardly begging, can't a man solicit himself ;)

For real. Its not a crime to say that you are up for the position. If you sat on here and posted post after post about why you need to be a mod then thats gay but offering your own time as a mod is not a crime.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Question, why are there multiple mods for some forums, but no mods for others? Like, I'm one of the GPP mods, but wouldn't it be more right to put me in Moving Pictures? I'd be down for it.

If you contribute and users support you, you will get the job.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why ask for a mod position for something you never go on or post on.

Hey fuck you, i was on vacation and away from a decent computer, im back now so goooo sucka diiiiiick!:cool:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey fuck you, i was on vacation and away from a decent computer, im back now so goooo sucka diiiiiick!:cool:

Are you on the menu. No homo. I called it so I am not gay as this is how this works.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Are you on the menu. No homo. I called it so I am not gay as this is how this works.

I was hoping you wouldnt call no homo, i've been waiting for someone to bite down on my footlong
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was hoping you wouldnt call no homo, i've been waiting for someone to bite down on my footlong

Well in that case I will bring the lubrication. Fuck that. Blood is a plenty good lubrication. We can make this a kinky situation.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well in that case I will bring the lubrication. Fuck that. Blood is a plenty good lubrication. We can make this a kinky situation.

Blood is always my lubrication, the kinkier the better baby:D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck yes!!!
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now, can a brother get a mod position!

hallelujah+praise+the+lawd.jpg
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Now, can a brother get a mod position!

hallelujah+praise+the+lawd.jpg

Imposter!!

If you are the real BDM what is the first and last letters of your real first name?
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Imposter!!

If you are the real BDM what is the first and last letters of your real first name?

miss me much, frost-fuck?
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    miss me much, frost-fuck?

Umm did you read my post?
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Umm did you read my post?

My real first name? Would it be S and an N
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    My real first name? Would it be S and an N

Sean.

or Shawn.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    Sean.

or Shawn.

omg-it-spins.jpg

First one, AHH DUUUUUUUUH!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I still deserve a mod position. I wont fuck it up I promise.
This discussion has been closed.