The value of a Women

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2013 in Man Cave
I have been doing some research on seduction and other topics, and I usually come across some strange cases. These cases really push my moral compass regarding women. Anyway, below is something I found on Reddit.

This statement is valid for places like USA, Australia (and in other regions with the same set of social values and laws)
As a man, your identity should not be wrapped up in things that are hard for you to build up but easy for someone to take away maliciously, with the full backing of the law....

Any number of years' investment in children: Taken away in an instant, by the ex-wife, and then the kids brainwashed to hate you.

Any number of years' investment in a partner: Taken away in an instant, by the woman "changing her mind", and then deciding she never actually loved you.

It seems that any male who wants offspring would be better off to get an anonymous egg donor, a separate surrogate, and have full unilateral parental "ownership". Then add on a stepmother who is never permitted to adopt, or a nanny / au pair.

Any man who wants female company should never consider her any kind of "partner". Only invest excess time/energy that you can afford to throw away.

A woman is not an investment, she is a separate entity. Like how pro sports teams mostly lose money, and are hobby projects of wealthy men.

Derive your value from building up your OWN capital.

Realize that all time and energy spent on women is pissing it away. Pissing still has value, it keeps your kidneys from shutting down. But it's the pissing that has value, not the piss. It's the enjoyment a man derives from his own imagination projecting onto women that has value, not the women.

All the problems that arise from holding onto women are like the ones that arise from holding onto piss. Don't get attached to it, your kidneys will back up and shut down.

And then we have something like this:
Quote from Stickman Weekly:
Women get different indoctrination, so they have different values; mostly, for a woman, whatever is good for her and her (biological) children is what is best, full stop. So, do not expect that the woman in your life will be grateful, and sacrifice for you, when you can no longer provide for her and hers. And make no mistake, you have never been, and never will be, part of what is hers. What are hers will be first herself, then her (biological) children, then her parents, then her siblings, and then the rest of her blood relatives. The biological imperative has always been to extend her blood line. It stops there, and it always will. This is true everywhere in the world. Get over it.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Fucking amen to that. Personally the vast majority are more trouble than they are worth. So long as I can get my dick wet occasionally, i'm happy enough single.

Once you begin to deal with women that don't have a clue what they want out of a relationship, its time to kick them out the door and move on IMO
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I could write at great length about women and their values (both to me and how I place them in a league of values/ratings)...anyway, as Patrice o': Neil said, "You can tell the value of a White Woman by how long they spend looking for them when they go missing" lol.

90% of them just ain't worth the hassle.

Edit. The most powerful weapons in a Man's arsenal are walking away and refusing sex. If, in a relationship, things turn to emotional blackmail, you can smash a Woman's self esteem by witholding sex. The funny thing is, they think they have power over you when they say "you dun fucked up, no sex for you!" or to that effect...well, you withold it from them and so begins the "am I ugly? Does he still find me attractive?" and other questions.

Walking away? Well, never invest totally. If anyone thinks you are emotionally dependent on them, they will abuse your trust and generosity.
    Walking away shows that you still hold your own and that the "red button" is an option you aren't afraid to use.

As for general bits? I have this on my phone...just amazing. Plus Patrice O' Neil was a master of stand-up.