Urgently Looking for RemadE!

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2013 in Help and Suggestions
It seems the images on CMS aren't loading since some of them are linked to RemadE dropbox account. If someone is in contact with him, please tell him to send me the images. I haven't seen him on Skype and I really would like to talk to him.

Also, I have a lot of good stuff to work on, if anyone would like to be part of parody videos or want to lend his voice for narration and other fun stuff, you know where to contact me.

Also, new features will be implemented soon. I will put an extra effort in making this IOS friendly website.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2013
    Ram D come back....
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I should keep my rambling about the last...well, ridiculous amount of time to a minimum. It's been a goddamn nightmare for the most part. Enough excuses, anxiety and whatnot were at the root of it.

Right, as for Dropbox, I've lost a lot of stuff on there, but I do know a way it can be recovered. I shall try it out now (for anyone wondering, Dropbox site -> My Account -> File History -> Restore)

Never share yo' Dropbox with others.
    Just don't.

As for Skype, I don't have a headset/mic (yay for chewing the cable, don't ask me why) but I am away this weekend so will order a pair now and they should arrive by Mon/Tues.

I'm not sure which ones you specifically wanted but they are all restored onmy dropbox now, Sorry for being a tit :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    Dude, you're back and that's that matters, I MISSED YOU! FUCKING AWESOME YAY! MY BROTHER IS BACK!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Holy fuck yes :D, Welcome home brother.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Brohugs all round! :-D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2013
    My Pitbull pup chewed my headset to pieces so I know the feeling bro.