So, What Are Your 2013 Halloween Plans?

panthraxpanthrax Regular
edited October 2013 in Spurious Generalities
I'd like to hear it. If you celebrate Halloween in some form or fashion, how do you intend on doing it this year?

My wife and I decided to go as a Satanic, undead Catholic priest and nun. We have the costumes already and all the makeup required. I'm going to do some pretty gnarly makeup for the both of us (Read: Marilyn Manson Meets Zombie) and we're going to hand out candy to the kids for the first time. Should be pretty fun.

Last time I celebrated Halloween was about 6 years ago or so. I went to a Halloween party some guy was throwing and ended up spending the majority of the time in their bathroom trying to find veins to shoot up heroin and/or crack cocaine. They eventually figured out what I was doing in there and kicked me out while I was in a half heroin stupor. :p

So yeah, what are your plans?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2013
    Going to a couple of costume parties at a couple of biker bars.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Can't really say that Halloween is a big thing here in NZ. I'm working that night anyway so nothing interesting.
  • panthraxpanthrax Regular
    edited October 2013
    I did the candy thing early, since our community decided it was better for the kids (since Halloween is on a school night this year)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    None, going to sit here and work.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I should go out to that abandoned mental asylum and fuck with the kids who will undoubtedly sneak in on Halloween :D. Would be lulzy as fuck. Last time a mate of mine went out, some kids heard him coming and took off screaming lol.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    We don't really do Halloween in the UK. Meeting up with my old mate who's like a brother this weekend with his girl and staying at their new apartment (like a double date, taking my lass there). Not anything seasonal though. If anyone asks about dressing up (as there will no doubt be the typical "fat slag in a nurse outfit" types in the local bars lol), I'm just gonna be wearing my regular clothes.

Why?

Because you can't ever tell a Sociopath in a crowd of people just by looks ;)