Yet another totse spinoff

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
hc45 from Zoklet has started http://longlivezoklet.net/forum/index.php. Reg is still not open but is projected to be open within 24 hours. In case anyone cares.

Comments

• Yeah I got the invite via Reddit and I am like, WTF, who fucking does that.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Fuck Me! There are more 0's & 1's in posts and threads than the Qur'an written in binary code
  • Haha, yeah I just registered, I sort of registered on all Zoklet clones, cause I can see failure written all over it. I could be wrong but we have been through this road before.
    That we have brah, that we have. & OooooOOOoooo Look who's the last forum remaining. ..... TOTSEANS is teh bizsnitches. :D
  • That we have brah, that we have. & OooooOOOoooo Look who's the last forum remaining. ..... TOTSEANS is teh bizsnitches. :D
    Yep, and here is Spectral quote regarding us:
    You're a born liar. By the way, the Zoklet clone would be 10X better completely empty than your proven failure of a website.
    http://www.intosanctuary.com/index.php?topic=1821.new

So yeah, lets see how things work out, Spectral has been registering left and right, it's sad really. Man I don't want to turn into that guy in old age. Sheesh.

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    We'll outlive them all by sheer resilience.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    That and not wanting to flush all we have achieved down the shitter like most others.
  • That and not wanting to flush all we have achieved down the shitter like most others.
    True, put my heart and soul into this place man.

• I have registered for it, for shits and giggles of course this where it's at. Want me to do anything?
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    I registered because I was asked to. (looks at psychomanthis)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    If I ask you to wash my bike will you do it? :P
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    yeah i signed up a couple of days ago. We have no association with the mess over at IntoSanctuary - and really wouldn't like to.

you're a small site, we're a small site. We don't have to swear allegiance and fidelity to one or the other.

BTW If i were advising you, i would suggest you decouple from being a spinoff - they never work on TV or in Life. Make it your own.
  • ElwoodElwood Global Moderator
    And wear a bikini as well? :P
  • Elwood wrote: »
    And wear a bikini as well? :P
    While wearing a butt plug.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    Sanctuary is mostly made up of the kidiots and fuckups that were ousted from here and ended up joining &T2. Doesn't surprise me in the least that they would stoop to such levels.
    Hahaha ..... spec is & always will be an anal beard.
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    bornkiller wrote: »
    bornkiller wrote: »

First time I heard Anal beard and Faggrt together.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    yeah i signed up a couple of days ago. We have no association with the mess over at IntoSanctuary - and really wouldn't like to. <br />
    <br />
    you're a small site, we're a small site. We don't have to swear allegiance and fidelity to one or the other. <br />
    <br />
    BTW If i were advising you, i would suggest you decouple from being a spinoff - they never work on TV or in Life. Make it your own.

Actually, I am an active member on &S. It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be, aside from the CP spams.

• REBxVoDKa wrote: »
    yeah i signed up a couple of days ago. We have no association with the mess over at IntoSanctuary - and really wouldn't like to. <br />
    <br />
    you're a small site, we're a small site. We don't have to swear allegiance and fidelity to one or the other. <br />
    <br />

Actually, I am an active member on &S. It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be, aside from the CP spams.

Yeah trying be active here, DICK :D
  • Everything aisde ,
    this one is better