Daktologist Industries

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited September 2014 in Totseans
Well late last year I had the idea of creating a place to keep the listeners of Radio Totse updated. After some thought it turned into a small side project that is an offshoot of my usual electronics/radio projects that I do in my spare time. Mid this year I had the idea of forming it into a small tech blog showcasing some of the more interesting shit that I have built and done and have been slowly working on it ever since. Head over to http://daktologistindustries.com and let me know what you think and any changes I can make. I wouldn't mind linking it to totseans. Maybe it could bring in more tech orientated users. Just an idea :D.

Comments

• Sure I am in, where is it hosted, do you want to host it on Totseans with your own domain and access? I would love to help you out, you got a space on the front page as well, a profile page to show that you're linked and up coming project.

Fuck bro you got my MAJOR SUPPORT! Anything you want, consider it done.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    Excellent, that's really great dude! I love tech so that's awesome. If there's any way I can help, or do anything music-wise (for example if you need a jingle at the beginning of your broadcast) please let me know!
  • Excellent, that's really great dude! I love tech so that's awesome. If there's any way I can help, or do anything music-wise (for example if you need a jingle at the beginning of your broadcast) please let me know!
    Yay and I do have a surprise for you all, got something cooking up, Will show it once it's ready.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-

man your site takes a very long time to respond when it's first loading, but it speeds up after that. Where are you hosting?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    I'm using domain.com as my host currently. I'm not sure if it's a problem on their end or a Wordpress issue
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2014
    Who knows?

If you don't mind setting up everything yourself (I mean the LAMP stack). check out digitalocean.com ($5USD)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    Just running a test over on digitalocean.com hosting. Wordpress and the site in general are far more responsive than it has been. Setting up the LAMP stack was quick and easy.