[Movies] Jurrassic Wolrd (2015)

Watched it with my girl in IMAX 3D, pretty fun and interesting movie, would recommend to others. Was into Dinos and the movie gave me PLENTY OF FUCKING DINO's.

Btw, just noticed the background change, ha.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    http://deadline.com/2015/06/jurassic-world-weekend-box-office-spy-entourage-insidious-chapter-3-1201441812/

Fuck yeah!

4th UPDATE, Saturday, 7:02 AM: Jurassic World is taking a bite of box office history. It’s already Universal’s biggest opening night and biggest opening ever. It’s already the biggest June opener. And now it could become the No. 2 opening of all time, behind only The Avengers. As the dust clears this morning, it appears that Friday’s gross was roughly $83M which means that Indominus Rex’s revised estimates are anywhere between $190M and $200M. If attendance is flat today and if we remove the $18.5M in Thursday previews, the math still shows around a $190M 3-day weekend. This movie garnered an A CinemaScore and is playing incredibly strong. The studio can thank this entertaining romp for giving it the lead in marketshare for the year so far, too.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Just watched it, as sweet as the rest of the JP movies and failed to disappoint. Indominus Rex for teh win! Fuck yeah!
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    ya know. I Barely remember the first one. Kinda missed out on the craze in the 90s for some reason. 

Did you know it's based on a book? 
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    You barely remember the first one because you were overwhelmed by the colours and round corners in the special fx maybe?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    I just noticed I spelled World wrong...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    ya know. I Barely remember the first one. Kinda missed out on the craze in the 90s for some reason. 

Did you know it's based on a book?

Yep, and I actually read the books :D

• DfgDfg Admin
    In her defense, they do have a tool that can display files graphically, although it sucks to use it.