Women Lie.

Watch and learn.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    It's whores like that who fuck a legal system up and society need to reevaluate their draconian ways of thinking. eg: "You shouldn't talk a woman like that". If females want to be considered equals then this persona needs to change. 
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2015
    If that ever happned to me i would use everything legal to set an example. 

If that ever happned to me i would use everything legal to set an example. 

Word ^ An example and a statement need to made.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    The legal system favors women more than you, if you're in America, you're basically fucked.
    Dfg said:
    The legal system favors women more than you, if you're in America, you're basically fucked.
    Nope, NZ and many other countries as well. Society has branded woman as a weak frail individual who needs the protection from a male dominated world. If we as a society can't break from this way of thinking then feminist culture can't truly be classified as equals. I think a fitting punishment for these bitches is to extradite them to Iran. Now those sand niggers know all about gender justice.
  • DfgDfg Admin

Dfg said:

Nope, NZ and many other countries as well. Society has branded woman as a weak frail individual who needs the protection from a male dominated world. If we as a society can't break from this way of thinking then feminist culture can't truly be classified as equals.

I think a fitting punishment for these bitches is to extradite them to Iran. Now those sand niggers know all about gender justice.

Yeah but then they will lie and cheat and cause more deaths.
    Dfg said:
    Dfg said:
    Nope, NZ and many other countries as well. Society has branded woman as a weak frail individual who needs the protection from a male dominated world. If we as a society can't break from this way of thinking then feminist culture can't truly be classified as equals. I think a fitting punishment for these bitches is to extradite them to Iran. Now those sand niggers know all about gender justice.
    If it's deaths they cause in Iran then they should just send over the American bitches.

• Dfg said:

Dfg said:

Nope, NZ and many other countries as well. Society has branded woman as a weak frail individual who needs the protection from a male dominated world. If we as a society can't break from this way of thinking then feminist culture can't truly be classified as equals.

I think a fitting punishment for these bitches is to extradite them to Iran. Now those sand niggers know all about gender justice.

If it's deaths they cause in Iran then they should just send over the American bitches.

I like the way you think. :D