Way Back Machine Got Us?

https://web.archive.org/web/20110321143205/http://www.totse.info/

Well apparently they do, kinda amazing seeing how far we have come.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    I bet I can make this layout *which I love* match the old one :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Rather miss a lot of those users.. I wonder if Skittles is still doing the digital art in welligton? :-(

I rather liked that theme as well but we didn't wanna go back to being a totse clone? Or do we? The competition is all outty now. Fuck, I even miss the competition now because I use to go back there and message our old members ......... Damn You! Way Back Machine. *sniff*
  • Rather miss a lot of those users.. I wonder if Skittles is still doing the digital art in welligton? :-(

I rather liked that theme as well but we didn't wanna go back to being a totse clone? Or do we? The competition is all outty now. Fuck, I even miss the competition now because I use to go back there and message our old members ......... Damn You! Way Back Machine. *sniff*

If you want, I can setup a TOTSE REPLICA IN A WEEK!
    Dfg said:
    Rather miss a lot of those users.. I wonder if Skittles is still doing the digital art in welligton? :-( I rather liked that theme as well but we didn't wanna go back to being a totse clone? Or do we? The competition is all outty now. Fuck, I even miss the competition now because I use to go back there and message our old members ......... Damn You! Way Back Machine. *sniff*
    I think that would be an interesting idea dependent on Slarti and Daks input of course. Hey. Have you heard from TDR? Is he still kickin or wot? .... :(

• Dfg said:

Rather miss a lot of those users.. I wonder if Skittles is still doing the digital art in welligton? :-(

I think that would be an interesting idea dependent on Slarti and Daks input of course.

Hey. Have you heard from TDR? Is he still kickin or wot? .... :(

Last time I checked he was on LongLiveZoklet.
    Dfg said:
    Dfg said:
    Rather miss a lot of those users.. I wonder if Skittles is still doing the digital art in welligton? :-( I rather liked that theme as well but we didn't wanna go back to being a totse clone? Or do we? The competition is all outty now. Fuck, I even miss the competition now because I use to go back there and message our old members ......... Damn You! Way Back Machine. *sniff*
    I think that would be an interesting idea dependent on Slarti and Daks input of course. Hey. Have you heard from TDR? Is he still kickin or wot? .... :(
    What is this LongLiveZoklet you speak of? Fuck! I really miss that crabby old "canadian". Glad to hear he's healthy and shit though. I wonder if he's still living the 1%'r life and still riding his harley? or maybe he's moved on to a mobility scooter. :(

• Dfg said:

Dfg said:

I think that would be an interesting idea dependent on Slarti and Daks input of course.

Hey. Have you heard from TDR? Is he still kickin or wot? .... :(

What is this LongLiveZoklet you speak of? Fuck! I really miss that crabby old "canadian". Glad to hear he's healthy and shit though. I wonder if he's still living the 1%'r life and still riding his harley? or maybe he's moved on to a mobility scooter. :(

Another off shoot, that TDR wanted to invest time in unfortunately. It's alive but barely.
    I guess sometimes one needs to take a risk. :(
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Moo?

Heya brother, where the fuck and how the fuck ya been? :):):)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    Been riding, drinking, fighting, and on probation in that order.
  • Been riding, drinking, fighting, and on probation in that order.

Well, at least your probation doesn't include a gag order :p

Been riding, drinking, fighting, and on probation in that order.

Sounds like me. I've been riding with widows, fighting with windows. In fact, it felt like my os had so much control it was almost like being on probation ...... It was enough to make one drink. :(