The last selfie before the end

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2015 in Spurious Generalities
A while back I created a thread about the last pics taken of various serial killers victims before they died. Although a little creepy I felt very little compassion for the victims. Perhaps it was because I was desensitized to the internet due to being part of totse for all those years. However I found these selfie pics a little different to my cold blooded lizard ways. Why? Because many of the subjects seem quite happy during the pic and unbeknown to them everything is "soon" gonna turn to shit. Do I find this sad? I guess so! Do I find it depressing? Most definitely!

These selfies were taken just before their deaths.

Puerto Rican musician Jadiel posted this on instagram just before he died in a motorcycle accident.

RqKZYoI.jpg

Mexican pop star Jenni Rivera and her crew were involved in a plane crash just after taking this. No survivors.

6nzFVO1.jpg

Courtney Sanford totaled her car and died just seconds after posting her selfie on Facebook

3Ndjl3H.jpg

Gary Slok and his mom took this minutes before taking off from Amsterdam. It got shot down over Ukraine in 2014.

XDwyDmg.jpg

17-year-old Xenia Ignatyeva took this moments before being electrocuted by a power cable

P1fG3WO.jpg

Jared Michael gets kicked in the head by a train conductor and died soon after. Yep, that's the conductors foot coming at him.

X5urRPJ.jpg

Karen Hernández tried to take a selfie near a river bank but fell in and drowned

4jcJcTe.jpg

Some of the Beas River tragedy victims before their deaths

PvTDqXY.jpg

Oscar Otero Aguilar a gun enthusiast took a selfie for his failbook page but accidentally shot himself in the head

lVrupLj.jpg

Two friends on there way to a bachelorette party took this before their vehicle was involved in a head on collision. Collette Moreno, the bride-to-be died.

Eq9FpTp.jpg

Two Iranian women took this doing the karaoke thing in a car. Lack of concentration was the catalyst of their death.

fE98uAD.jpg

Shanghai Suicide

This selfie belongs to an 18yo shanghai girl by the name of Lee Jia Yao (Online name is "JoJoTsai1012".). She obviously had some major depression issues due to relationship problems (stereotypical) and she took this before she jumped to her death.

DM9Hc0g.jpg

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    The first one I feel nothing other than relief that there is one less idiot on earth. Anyone who would take a selfie on a bike deserves to die.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    The first one I feel nothing other than relief that there is one less idiot on earth. Anyone who would take a selfie on a bike deserves to die.
    The same can be said for Oscar Otero Aguilar the guy who accidentally shoots himself.. Why he'd pose with a gun indoors, that's not only loaded but has the safety off is beyond me.
    The two Iranian karaoke superstars who crash their car due to lack of concentration. To much focus placed on entertainment value rather than more important things like...... the road.

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Oddly enough the serial killer one irked me more - maybe because they were victims of someone else's madness.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    Oddly enough the serial killer one irked me more - maybe because they were victims of someone else's madness.
    I can roll with that.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I found the serial killer ones gave me more a reality check on the extremities of the human psyche so I guess the shock factor was more intense than these selfie pics. But my compassion for the SK victims was less probably due to the fact that the killers were apprehended giving more a sense of closure. Ya, ya, I'm really weird like that.

• I have to agree that the serial killer thread was more of a reality check and gave me a bit of the chills. This one not so much but it is still a good dose of the good ole "you never know" medicine... that is except for that one. She knew.