Pakistani Sex Harness

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2015 in Spurious Generalities
Demonstration video kindly supplied by Afghans

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    What the flying fuck is that about?!!! They looked like they were having the time of their lives.

When the Islamic music started I thought they were going to hang the poor thing..
  • Well, at least they didn't fuck the Donkey...... damn
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    What the flying fuck is that about?!!! They looked like they were having the time of their lives.
    Simple entertainment values for simple minds I guess.... :-(
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    You guys are so insensitive. Those poor Paki mechanics were just trying to get their vehicle on a lift so they could pull it's dipstick and check it's fluids.
  • You guys are so insensitive. Those poor Paki mechanics were just trying to get their vehicle on a lift so they could pull it's dipstick and check it's fluids.
    Pretty sure they were going to fuck the Donkey afterwards. ALLAHU AKBAR!
    Dfg wrote: »
    You guys are so insensitive. Those poor Paki mechanics were just trying to get their vehicle on a lift so they could pull it's dipstick and check it's fluids.
    Can you blame them? It was just swinging around all vulnerable, helpless and shit like a cheap westerner whore just begginhg for it I tell you.
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    Can you blame them? It was just swinging around all vulnerable, helpless and shit like a cheap westerner whore just begginhg for it I tell you.

If someone reads this, please note this content is fiction.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    I'm pretty sure that donkey was already fucked.
    bornkiller wrote: »

If someone reads this, please note this content is fiction.

hRqFCfW.png
  • I couldn't do it man. If i were there I would have tried to get on top of the donkey and ride it like a tire swing (not in a sexual way).
    I couldn't do it man. If i were there I would have tried to get on top of the donkey and ride it like a tire swing (not in a sexual way).
    Dfg would have tapped that goats hairy ass in the hardest sexual way but then he moved to the philippines and discovered girls.

I couldn't do it man. If i were there I would have tried to get on top of the donkey and ride it like a tire swing (not in a sexual way).
    Dfg would have tapped that goats hairy ass in the hardest sexual way but then he moved to the philippines and discovered girls.

Yes, I did, the glorious pussy.

I bet that pussy has that 70's shrubbery thing going on, to help recreate those sexy hairy goats of home though, huh.

I bet that pussy has that 70's shrubbery thing going on, to help recreate those sexy hairy goats of home though, huh.
    My ex gf actually had a nice bush.

Fuck I can't get the jist of that recipe because she's talking all jabba and shit. I got marsala and I assume that yellow stuff is cumin . Tomatoes, chicken, oil, chillies, lemon juice and water I could comprehend. And I'm thinking the leafy shit is maybe ..... Curry leaves and the bukaki stuff is yogurt ??? Fuck.... I dunno!!! I like indian food so I'd probably like that as well.
    Fuck I can't get the jist of that recipe because she's talking all jabba and shit. I got marsala and I assume that yellow stuff is cumin . Tomatoes, chicken, oil, chillies, lemon juice and water I could comprehend. And I'm thinking the leafy shit is maybe ..... Curry leaves and the bukaki stuff is yogurt ??? Fuck.... I dunno!!! I like indian food so I'd probably like that as well.

Wrong link, my apologies.

https://imgur.com/a/4c9Po

• Good job Dfg. I myself enjoy a bit of bush as well, so long as it isn't an enchanted forest.
  • Good job Dfg. I myself enjoy a bit of bush as well, so long as it isn't an enchanted forest.

I agree, problem with bush is she has problems :(.

Wrong link, my apologies.

https://imgur.com/a/4c9Po

yPc8uqa.jpg