Introduce Yourself

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Hi Darth Beaver!!! & how long has it been since your last drink?

What time is it?

Bourbon Time! :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    The current answer is 29 minutes.
    5 hours and 53 minutes to go for me
  • From and including: Friday, 27 September 2013
    To and including: Tuesday, 1 September 2015
    Result: 705 days

It is 705 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 year, 11 months, 6 days including the end date

705 days can be converted to one of these units:

60,912,000 seconds
    1,015,200 minutes
    16,920 hours
    705 days
    100 weeks and 5 days
    193.15% of a common year (365 days)

Since my last drink :p and yes I am in Philippines.
    Dfg wrote: »
    From and including: Friday, 27 September 2013

60,912,000 seconds
    1,015,200 minutes
    16,920 hours
    705 days
    100 weeks and 5 days

Slacker

60,912,000 seconds
    1,015,200 minutes
    16,920 hours
    705 days
    100 weeks and 5 days

What time was that?
  • bornkiller wrote: »

60,912,000 seconds
    1,015,200 minutes
    16,920 hours
    705 days
    100 weeks and 5 days

What time was that?

Was in PH 2013 for 2 months.
  • Hi everyone! My name is Stephen P. Barrett. You may know me better as MissingMuse. I decided not long ago to be a lot more transparent and so all of my internet accounts use my actual name and my avatars are all actual pictures of me. This one was taken 3 days ago. Nice to meet you.
  • Prometheus. Former Mad Scientists mod over on &T, been on zoklet, sanctuary, and rdfrn since then. Been a few months, and I got to craving the company of you sons of bitches again.
  • Hi everyone! My name is Stephen P. Barrett. You may know me better as MissingMuse. I decided not long ago to be a lot more transparent and so all of my internet accounts use my actual name and my avatars are all actual pictures of me. This one was taken 3 days ago. Nice to meet you.
    Hey, my name is Dfg, you can call me Richard. Yes, I am transparent as well. Join the club.
  • Lies. I know yourreal name.
  • edited September 2015
    Cegstar. Was on Totse, then Zoklet. Life then got very busy, but I'm back again. I was all over in the forums, however I liked to frequent the technology section, and money money money.
    I am not transparent but most of you already know me from TeamSpeak and Skype.
  • I remember your handle from rdfn. Hi.

I was also on Zoklet and Totse and The Shroomery and many other forums and chats...
  • Psykadelic. Long time member.

Cheers

[Psykadelic]
  • I remember you Psykadelic. You and your posts... asshole... Welcome ^.^
    Psykadelic wrote: »
    Psykadelic. Long time member.

Cheers

[Psykadelic]

Yarrrr.....It warms de cockles of me art when fellow totseans take a break from online social media to rekindle the flames of past totse brotherhood.
  • Psykadelic wrote: »

Cheers

[Psykadelic]

Hugs, don't leave us!
    Psykadelic wrote: »

Cheers

[Psykadelic]

Hugs, don't leave us!
    Hugs & dry humps!
  • Totse. What brought this back to my mind? I was a kid it was so long ago. But it's like an itch in the back of my skull. Found out it's dead. Kind of numb. So here I am. There are like 5 people here. And now me.

Anyhow, hello dudes glad to meet ya. I'll hang around for a bit if yall don't mind.
    edited September 2015
    Gen_Why wrote: »
    Totse. What brought this back to my mind? I was a kid it was so long ago. But it's like an itch in the back of my skull.
    Heh, &T always seems to have that affect.
    Anyhow, hello dudes glad to meet ya. I'll hang around for a bit if yall don't mind.
    Same, same and don't mind one bit. ;)
  • It's weird ain't it? It's probably because I deleted my fail book account I got to thinking on it. Kind of trying to get back to the roots. Hell..... I'm sure they are spying on me here as well fuck it.
    It's weird ain't it? It's probably because I deleted my fail book account I got to thinking on it. Kind of trying to get back to the roots. Hell..... I'm sure they are spying on me here as well fuck it.
    Not so weird. I've never had a failbook account before, in fact my main form of online social interaction has mainly involved forums. Totse, zoklet, totse 2, soiled panties, and linux related. So I'm feelin ya....(nohomo)

• Soiled panties? Sounds hot/delicious.
  • I use Facebook and other mediums and trust me, nothing beats this home.
    I still use bars as a social medium.
  • Soiled panties? Sounds hot/delicious.

x2

Yeah I just can't get down with fb anymore. There was talk about using it to make a whole new credit scoring system though. Seems like a good way to make some money. Create an ID and get a bunch of rich people to add you haha

• I doubt that is how it would work. Probably would be more like "Hmm... this guy just posted pics of how he bought a bunch of video games and five days earlier was complaining about bills...."
    Soiled panties? Sounds hot/delicious.
    Tastes hot/delicious.
    I use Facebook and other mediums and trust me, nothing beats this home.
    Word!
    I still use bars as a social medium.
    Ya but you don't get black eyes and banged up lips online unless you use your face to type like a keyboard warrior..
  • Or half your nose taken off.
    Panther wrote: »
    Hello.
    And a hello 2 u 2

• Sup mang? Damn can't figure out how to embed memes
    Sup mang? Damn can't figure out how to embed memes
    What format is your meme? Image, vid or sumtn?
  • It was a url code to a img. I looked at the guide maybe I'm just dumb or I was drunk
    It was a url code to a img. I looked at the guide maybe I'm just dumb or I was drunk
    [img]www.your_meme_image_url.jpg[/img]

Oh... You mean like that? ^

• Yes..... Just like every other forum. Seems like I read the how to wrong because I thought you guys dropped tags here.
  • Gen_Why wrote: »
    Yes..... Just like every other forum. Seems like I read the how to wrong because I thought you guys dropped tags here.
    It's okay, this is pretty much free for all. You can experiment and ask things.
  • That's pretty much why I'm here. The temple was a pot full of fertile soil for young minds like mine about '98. I kept thinking back and thinking back..... I only remembered the impression it gave me and the limitless mental constructs. Fucking surfing the web in public school on dial up lol. If they had any clue what a firewall was back then there is no way I could have got on.

In a way though I get the sense things took a turn for the worst. I'm not that suprised. If you look around any awake site, almost all of them are swamped with bad vibes. Some of the best places to get current news are those kinds of sites but you got to hold your nose when you plunge in for your daily fix.

I don't know man.... It seemed back in the day we were on the verge of a true revolution back then. It was like the Gutenberg press on steroids. But somehow the archons caught wind of it and took a shit on the works and then the rest of us in 08 for good measure.

I no longer hold any delusions about this world created by the demiurge anyway. I see the divine spark and commune with it. The world can be an open air prison all it wants and I will subversively worship the spark even as they put me on the rack.

......eh Monday blues I guess
    You can experiment and ask things.
    I have a llength of garden hose that should reach from my mouth to my arsehole......What are the saftey issues I would encounter if I reached point A to point B internally???
  • As fun as that may seem I don't see any good coming out of blowing smoke up your own ass. Someone else's maybe. I see people get ahead with that technique all the time:
    I have a llength of garden hose that should reach from my mouth to my arsehole......What are the saftey issues I would encounter if I reached point A to point B internally???
    Not many, but your asshole can't put much pressure to get the feces in your mouth. You will need to suck the pipe and at the same time push from below.

Doing this will move the feces into your mouth. Most probably you will gag and vomit since it's a natural response but if you for some reason survive it, you will get food poisoning and an upset stomach. More exposure can lead to other illnesses.

In short, the benefits outweigh the risks. Also, much better to put the hose in someone else ass, in this way you will get some new bacteria for your stomach and it will be a fun activity.

Not many, but your asshole can't put much pressure to get the feces in your mouth. You will need to suck the pipe and at the same time push from below.
    So a hose externally would be a better option rather than internally because internally you can't push shit up hill?

So a hose externally would be a better option rather than internally because internally you can't push shit up hill?
    The specs show it's an external system, think of as an exhaust manifold going into the carburetor.
    think of as an exhaust manifold going into the carburetor.
    I'm picturing a turbo setup thar....
  • Carb'd turbos? Gross. Sounds like a pencil box clock
  • BK, you a dirty old man.
  • Hi my name is Gen_Why. And this is Jackass!
  • Hej. I was around the original totse, i can't even estimate when. the bad ideas section was my thing. learned everthing i could by reading and studying the archives. green as hell. the trolls where taking over, i didn.t post a lot. very cautious. hopefully theirs a similar area. i.ll look around. thick as thieves as they say.
  • Do new users have to wait to have their posts approved? I am Pete