Someone posted Silverfucks Noods in Zip but there is a catch

It might be fake but you have to solve some quiz shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/totse/comments/3mopt9/silverfuck_nudes_leaked/

Step 1: hts-noob
Step 2: metaphysicist
Step 3:

Title: m*****
Quote by: m*****
Quote text: m*****
Edit: m*****

Pretty sure I know what that is but I can't remember it.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Step 3: molosh
    Step 4: pickwick
    Step5:
    It was all going so well, he even almost talked to Camille once... But when he tried to win her heart by poisoning her llamas, it all went pear-shaped.
    All in lowercase.
    Step 5: bunny.meatball
    Step 6:
    Even though he looks pretty in this maid's or nurse's outfit... Wait, "HE"?!
    Answer is his username, all in lowercase.
    Oh,oh.... What's his face???

Poniti_at_it_again.jpg

P0nti.jpg
  • Sick boy? Just saw it in the other thread
    Gen_Why wrote: »
    Sick boy? Just saw it in the other thread
    This is Sick boy :D

mzGWbxc.jpg

Everyone thought she was male because of her username only to find out he was actually a hawt she.

I tried to do this without cheats, but fuck it, I'm over it now. I got it running through "fcrackzip" in kali at the moe. Hopefully someone can ID the &T tranny before fcrack can, then I won't feel so guilty. :-(
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    probably bullshit and frankly who cares?

You guys know she went to jail for armed robbery right?
    probably bullshit and frankly who cares?
    Of course it'll be BS, but it's an awesome nostalgic trip down the old totse road again. You remember totse...yah?
    You guys know she went to jail for armed robbery right?
    I heard the rumours, but you don't get life for armed robbery. Might be different if she skinned someones face in the process and fucked their lifeless skull though. :(
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2015
    I think It went wrong and someone got shot, she got decades. It was a pharmacy - i read the article and saw her mugshot. Can't find it now.
    I think It went wrong and someone got shot, she got decades. It was a pharmacy - i read the article and saw her mugshot. Can't find it now.
    That article would be an interesting read. Since she's in for basically life would this justify me placing her in the dead totsean thread? I might see if I can source a bit of info on it and make a thread. At least I hope I can find info on it. :( Chur for the heads uo Slart!!! ;)

Ok, got it! She only got 33 months & you can almost cut that in half for good behavior which means she could be out. Or maybe she even got home D. Who knows?

http://wabi.tv/2013/09/25/couple-convicted-pharmacy-sentenced/

Funny how they never look same in mug shots. :(

LPU4t1T

bornkiller wrote: »
    Ok, got it! She only got 33 months & you can almost cut that in half for good behavior which means she could be out. Or maybe she even got home D. Who knows?

http://wabi.tv/2013/09/25/couple-convicted-pharmacy-sentenced/

Funny how they never look same in mug shots. :(

LPU4t1T.jpg

**Image from previous comment edited here due to extreme "Technical Issues"

• I would still bang her
    If she was 21 when she got busted that would make her about 15 or 16 when she took that calander photo. It's pretty bad when mutton is dressed like lamb but when lamb is dressed like mutton, that shit is like serious trouble. Except for us because the age of consent here is 16. :D
  • Yeah.... I'm over the damn laws already. Ffs when has any hot chick not been banged under 18 in history? Never. That's when.
  • OMG, she isn't that pretty. lol I have seen and fucked hotter girls than that and boy what a virgin I was back in the day. Fucking A.

But yeah that was retarded move on her part, drugs man
  • Most people that make claims like that are secretly over compensating. Unless they are not. In which case bravo. But seriously I have fucked far..... far worse
  • In fact that girl boy posted earlier is hotter than some of the shit I've fucked
    Dfg wrote: »
    OMG, she isn't that pretty. lol I have seen and fucked hotter girls than that and boy what a virgin I was back in the day. Fucking A.
    Lol, didn't say she was super pretty. and one tends to get a little more judgmental when you compare her to some of the other bishes on totse. Yep, she looks a bit to filipino in that calender shot for my liking, but I'd quite happily fuck the miserable look off her face in that mug shot. :D
    Dfg wrote: »
    But yeah that was retarded move on her part, drugs man
    You gotta admit though, drugs was one of the many parts of totse cuture. Can't deny that!

edited October 2015
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Oh,oh.... What's his face???

Poniti_at_it_again.jpg

P0nti.jpg

There's a catch alright! I trolls hur!
  • I would be pissed if after all that hard work I saw those pics. Fucking trolls :D
    The password is either bigger than the users actual name or the characters are specifically lowercase. Anyways the users name isn't the pw.
    This shit was kinda fun though. Took me on a retro ride though the temple gates again.....+1 :-)
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    The password is either bigger than the users actual name or the characters are specifically lowercase. Anyways the users name isn't the pw.
    This shit was kinda fun though. Took me on a retro ride though the temple gates again.....+1 :-)
    I know :D hence I posted it here.
    The characters are specifically lowercase....DoH. I meant they could be in any character format.
    & thanks for posting it. :-)
  • There's an 'i' missing after the 'n' in the filename of that image. <--- from the guy who posted it.
    Damn you're right, I was using lowercase letters and not numbers because I thought the "0" was an "o" so it's actually p0niti & not poniti.
    This is why this didn't work
    fcrackzip -b -c a -l 6-6 -u

...... what a dunbass!! :-(
    Cheers for the input mang! ^ I apparently knew the photos of p0niti but can't recall him or his username. Oh well! Bound to be someone who'll slip through.

Anyways, back on track!
    Number 7
    The day Totse was created, this user started working on a Totse RPG. Every year he would wake up one day, start from scratch, release a demo, then go to sleep again. What is his username?
    I remember reading one of the threads on this dudes game but can't remember his name.
    Cheers for the input mang! ^ I apparently knew the photos of p0niti but can't recall him or his username. Oh well! Bound to be someone who'll slip through.

Anyways, back on track!
    Number 7
    The day Totse was created, this user started working on a Totse RPG. Every year he would wake up one day, start from scratch, release a demo, then go to sleep again. What is his username?
    I remember reading one of the threads on this dudes game but can't remember his name.
    Fucking hell, I KNOW THAT DUDE. Didn't we have a mega thread for him. Fucking fuck, why doesn't he ask for usernames :(
  • Attention totsean homofags, at password 7 the extracted file size has been reduced to 76KB, therefore it is reasonable to assume the archive does not contain any pictures.

Besides, you know who's hotter than silverfuck? PieGirl... Too bad there ain't no noodz of her.
  • Or are there..?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!
    edited October 2015
    Attention totsean homofags, at password 7 the extracted file size has been reduced to 76KB, therefore it is reasonable to assume the archive does not contain any pictures.
    Yah, we know it's a troll ...... I'm doin it because it brings back memories.
    Besides, you know who's hotter than silverfuck? PieGirl... Too bad there ain't no noodz of her.
    Got a thing for big gooey eyes on small heads huh? I gotta admit, I'd tap her arse as well. Hell! To be honest I'd happily slam dunk half the calander girls on totse.

gQ1BbYb.jpg

Attention totsean homofags, at password 7 the extracted file size has been reduced to 76KB, therefore it is reasonable to assume the archive does not contain any pictures.
    Yah, we know it's a troll ...... I'm doin it because it brings back memories.
    Got a thing for big gooey eyes on small heads huh? I gotta admit, I'd tap her arse as well. Hell! To be honest I'd happily slam dunk half the calander girls on totse.

gQ1BbYb.jpg

unf ;_; Look at that face, she's so cute. Also:

"Got a thing for big gooey eyes on small heads huh? "

Yeah, something like that.
    Just lookin @ that pic makes me wonder if she's like all legal & shit...:-(
    Just lookin @ that pic makes me wonder if she's like all legal & shit...:-(

Heh, she's legal in that pick but even if she wasn't. I care not.
    LoL! Neither would Dfg :-D
    LoL! Neither would Dfg :-D

So i hear.

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fcodeforces.ru%2Fuserphoto%2Ftitle%2Fpedobear%2Fphoto.jpg&sp=5c52c5229d0c32b6d3c466873a2975eb
    Hey psycho did you get 7 dude? I read a thread when he got back into it but forgot who the fuck it was?
  • Nah i remember the guy but not his handle specifically.
    edited October 2015
    Nah i remember the guy but not his handle specifically.
    All good bro! finally cracked the fuckin thing.

The answers

The next is:

If not for this guy, Totse would have got sued by the guy, who ended up praying for us instead.
    What was the username of the guy who saved us all? All in lowercase.
    edited October 2015
    Answer to number 8 is:
    warweed12

The next one is a cunty clue!
    I Can't Beleve It's Not Totse! And it tracks how long you spend on Totse as well... With the top 100 updated daily! Wait, what was the username of the guy who made it all? All in lowercase.
    edited October 2015
    So far we have:
    Step 1: hts-noob
    Step 2: metaphysicist
    Step 3: molosh
    Step 4: pickwick
    Step 5: bunny.meatball
    Step 6: p0niti
    Step 7: 13579
    Step 8: warweed12

and there's still a 9, 10 & fuck knows how many more. Oh ya! and it's zipped @ 76.5kB Even after unzipping it you'd probably be lucky to get an image out of it...lol
  • She looks like my current gf :d but mine is hotter still muhahah :D
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    Holy fuck, who made this? I didn't think anybody would remember me.

I've still got that game on a broken flashdrive somewhere. I forgot about it, I need to do some pretty delicate soldering to try and make it work again. Think I might try that tonight.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited October 2015
    Goddamn I'd nearly forgotten about Notse. Password 9 is bobsled.

warweed12 is password 8
  • 13579 wrote: »
    Goddamn I'd nearly forgotten about Notse. Password 9 is bobsled.

warweed12 is password 8

Holy shit, faints.
  • This is weird.....

Are all of you l33t haxors?

Don't dox me. Ok I fucked my cousin once but she wasn't blood and my wife already knows.
    13579 wrote: »
    Holy fuck, who made this? I didn't think anybody would remember me.

I've still got that game on a broken flashdrive somewhere. I forgot about it, I need to do some pretty delicate soldering to try and make it work again. Think I might try that tonight.
    Dude! I remember following one of those RPG threads but could never remember the username behind the game. I didn't even realise it was yours. (I guess it's because I suck @ remembering numbers :-( ). Now I gotta a name to the legend, give us a turn.

Gen_Why wrote: »
    Ok I fucked my cousin once but she wasn't blood and my wife already knows.
    A bloodless cousin? How does that work brother? :-D