Dope movie done by German on migration crises

edited December 2018 in Spurious Generalities

YouTube will probably take this down soon but there are mirrors. I guess if it goes down say something and I'll dig some up. Overall it's getting a lot of positive attention despite the end where they name the Jews. A real eye opener for me that's for sure. From what I heard there is in fact a scene around 1:30 I think that came from about ten years ago but it's still applicable and the rest is pretty based. Check it out of you got half an hour to kill doing dishes or something.

Comments

• Hmm maybe my fone is sketch here's the hyper

• Man they're savages as fuck. Holy shit.
  • Did you see the part where they were bitching about the wifi and food? Where the hell do they learn entitlement like that?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    This is the shit western media needs to stop hiding from the masses. Personally its only a matter of time before native Europeans begin to fight back against this shit. One would hope anyway.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Ahhh... You just gotta love political influenced relocation. Culling the middle east for asset acquirement. >:)
  • It is though eh? Those fucks are going to be running low on human shields before too long.
  • Where all fucked anyways.. when Turkey used (as suspected) an "American made SAM" to shoot down a near trillion dollar Jet (or the cost of researching to build it properly and one of their top fighters) it's now "Game on" with the Russians. I hope this isn't true really.. but how do you just walk away from this without getting up on the US's ass for it. I think it sucks because I didn't have a vote in the matter as most Americans.. but when Russian subs pop up off the coast of NY or California and just randomly take out one of our Military Jets? would it go that far? most likely one of our Jets over there which will lead us to bounce back and forth, closer and closer to each's border.. or .. Russia can just end this now! but why would they? and why is the thing "We created" threatening to hit the US next? so both sides hates us, most of the world hates us, and well.. most of the US hates each other too.

Were did the USA go wrong :-S
  • edited November 2015
    Sorry.. I'm tired, Ignore the last irrelevant statement.

I was hoping that what happened in France was just a few radical members. Unless the director (of this film) found large pockets of mob minded idiots who were bored and just "Taken a piss" (Or pissing off people.. as Americans put it) then this is a problem. But I still don't think it's all Muslims and I question if all the Africans or most are Muslims. It seems they have radical Muslims mixed in with some thuggies looking to freak people out, because the most they feel they have to lose is being sent back, which they will just rinse and repeat. The raping crap going on though is serious especially of children.. What I can't understand is why the hell the local men in Germany aren't forming groups to hunt down the rapists and fucked them up with street justice. I 6 skinny Muslim teens beating up what looked like a 9 year old. I didn't see them beating up some large frame Bavarian jocks just getting out of a soccer game. So really.. how bad is this.. is it hyped or is it really this fucked up right now? I would be first in line with a baseball bat in hand for street justice if it was this neighborhood.

Fox7 wrote: »
    Where all fucked anyways.. when Turkey used (as suspected) an "American made SAM" to shoot down a near trillion dollar Jet (or the cost of researching to build it properly and one of their top fighters) it's now "Game on" with the Russians. I hope this isn't true really.. but how do you just walk away from this without getting up on the US's ass for it. I think it sucks because I didn't have a vote in the matter as most Americans.. but when Russian subs pop up off the coast of NY or California and just randomly take out one of our Military Jets? would it go that far? most likely one of our Jets over there which will lead us to bounce back and forth, closer and closer to each's border.. or .. Russia can just end this now! but why would they? and why is the thing "We created" threatening to hit the US next? so both sides hates us, most of the world hates us, and well.. most of the US hates each other too.

Were did the USA go wrong :-S
    Everyone knows the US has been at war with Turkey for a couple of hundred years. Thanks giving is like the purge, It's about time Turkey retaliated.

aq1WwPj.jpg

• The short and blunt is Turkey was trying to get NATO article V protection for their fighters they send in an effort to topple Assad. Russia is going to play the victim and try to gain trade with the more doveish NATO members such as France. The US isn't worried about any kind of blow back from this because really what is Russia going to do? They sell arms to turkey too.

And the film was propaganda and is touted as such. It's simply a way of getting people to wake up about what is going on. Yes a lot of those guys are economic "refugees," and not real refugees at all. Nothing is going to change. The modern equalitists don't care about borders or cultures. Europe will be a mess eventually and the US won't be far behind.
  • got excited to watch this... go to watch it and its been removed... any other mirrors around for this?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    I used that video to change the minds of a number of friends that thought letting refugees in was the right thing to do. The looks on their faces said it all.
  • I hope that shit doesn't happen here.
    I need some guns if it does.