Blind dates

Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
Have you been on any? What were they like? What did you do?
What do you think is the best to do on a blind date?

I've been on a few of these; the first ones I went to, I was to have dinner with the girl. Which I wasn't too keen of, for various reasons, and in retrospect rightly so - I didn't "hit" it with either of these girls, the dinner itself cost me a packet (taking into account the results), and it was pretty evident after the first 15 minutes anyway whether it was or was not going anywhere.

Another one I went to, we just went to a coffee shop for a cup of coffee, and that one was a lot better. We ended up staying there for over an hour, it cost me virtually nothing, and there was a lot less pressure on both of us since it was completely casual and we both knew we could leave at any time.

So. Share your thoughts and experiences!

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have no experience in the matter, yet I feel the need to contribute.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I went on one when I was in high school. It was awkward as fuck because I was still awkward as fuck.

I went on one (unknowingly) when I went to visit a friend of mine in the dorms. Apparently she had some girl dress up and put on makeup for me in an attempt to set me up with her. Me being the perceptive motherfucker that I am, I knew something was up when I saw about 10 girls acting all giggly upon seeing me. Some of them ran off into this room, so I immediately knew that something was up and that I was probably walking into a trap. My friend was obviously hiding something, and then she's all "oh, you should meet _______." I could tell that this girl was not used to wearing those clothes (I doubted they were hers) or makeup (it looked bad on her). She was acting shy and uncomfortable. Anyway, I don't feel like typing out the whole story, so I'll condense the rest. This girl was awkward as fuck and had a jew nose. She was a huge nerd, wanting to major in architecture or architectural design. I got my dick sucked THAT DAY, and then never talked to her again. A year later someone who knew her found out I was the guy who did that to her, and she told me that the girl became a huge slut after I did that to her.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I got my dick sucked THAT DAY
    the girl became a huge slut after I did that to her.

Sounds like you didn't have much to do with that, really!
    edited July 2010
    I opened the flood gates with my alpha game. She was all "I never do anything like this. I feel so connected to you."
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    I opened the flood gates with my alpha game. She was all "I never do anything like this. I feel so connected to you."

playa got plaid.

But still bre, u should've hooked up with that bitch for a lonely night every now and again. She probably would've got diiirtttyyyy.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010

By the time you opened the flood gates she must've felt connected to you for sure.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blind dates...one of my new greatest fears. How amazingly awkward when you don't find the other person attractive while they're fawning over your crappy jokes. Die.
    edited July 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    By the time you opened the flood gates she must've felt connected to you for sure.

I imagine so!
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    playa got plaid.

But still bre, u should've hooked up with that bitch for a lonely night every now and again. She probably would've got diiirtttyyyy.

I don't know how she played me. Was her intention to play me to suck my dick? If so, I hope I get played way more often. She had a jew nose, so I didn't want anymore.