2»

Comments

• dogpenisinassdogpenisinass Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2013
    i dont want to hurt him......
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2013
    What do you mean by "i dont want to hurt him......" What about the emotional trauma you're causing him? What about the neurobiological and psychological damage? ....... MaaaayyyyTtt ....... You are hurting him.

ID4Ta8O.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013

Generally speaking unless you have a massive dick which I am sure you don't, the dog won't give a shit about it. But it's up to you to build that trust and give in that final push.
    edited April 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Generally speaking unless you have a massive dick which I am sure you don't, the dog won't give a shit about it. But it's up to you to build that trust and give in that final push.

what i meant by hurting is they where tlking bout strangling and i think someone said shoot him....
    edited April 2013
    i wish i knew someone who lived near me who had a dog i could have sex with
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013

Aye mate, you can easily grab any dog and shag it, you just need to learn the tactics of typing him down and getting your way with it, without getting bitten. Although I would suggest wearing some protection.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2013

Animal shelter or pet store
    edited April 2013
    The girl next door.
    edited April 2013
    Dat avatar :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2013
    Teheh, I loled at the avatar.
  • I have a Queensland healer lab mix would it's vagina be big enough for me to insert my penis?

• DfgDfg Admin
    jhawk12 wrote: »
    I have a Queensland healer lab mix would it's vagina be big enough for me to insert my penis?

Just make your penis smaller or use fingers...

• my dog is a drakes head Labrador will I be able to insert my penis
  • i have german sheperd which just one year old. can i fuck it
  • i always wanted to fuck it
  • Fuck me this is like the highlight of Totseans... hahaha
    Chloroform.
    i forgot what does chloroform do.....?

Bonds plastic together believe it or not.
    bornkiller wrote: »

Bonds plastic together believe it or not.

Also takes around 5 minutes to render someone unconscious according to a doctor I spoke to. I can only imagine holding some slut down while she is fighting back until she is out cold.
  • U sick bastards I will be alerting Authorities u all need and will burn in hell best believe u are as bad as a baby raper just know that
    U sick fucks need to be shot in the head seriously fucking animals u all must be ugly as fuck to fuck animals wtf seriously u R worse then the devil
  • sickgross wrote: »
    U sick bastards I will be alerting Authorities u all need and will burn in hell best believe u are as bad as a baby raper just know that
    U sick fucks need to be shot in the head seriously fucking animals u all must be ugly as fuck to fuck animals wtf seriously u R worse then the devil

Dude I hope that you realize that if they live in one of the twenty States that allow it then you can't do shit about it. Plus I don't see why you're complaining, if they want to do this, then just let them. If it turns out later on that it was a terrible mistake then that's their problem, not yours
  • DfgDfg Admin
    sickgross wrote: »
    U sick bastards I will be alerting Authorities u all need and will burn in hell best believe u are as bad as a baby raper just know that

lol trigger much, hahah. Jesus
  • sickgross wrote: »

This comment made me lol... This is probably the exact comment op was looking for.

Keep them coming... I love the butt hurt.
  • I have a German Shepherd she is 2 I havent fuck her yet is it ok to do it now
  • How do I get my dog to open his hole for me to get in him? I tried but it never opens up.
  • Dfg wrote: »

Aye mate, you can easily grab any dog and shag it, you just need to learn the tactics of typing him down and getting your way with it, without getting bitten. Although I would suggest wearing some protection.

Hahaha this is funny but this may be true in Pakistan because there are a lot of wild dogs? Ai know in India there are wild dogs everywhere...
    (No I am not compairing pak to India just closer in proximity)

In the western world there are a lot less if any wild dogs roaming the street...

Next best thing?
    Get a dog from the pound... A lot cheaper than a prostitute trollolololol
  • Thank you this taught me how to 69 my dog wil be coming back here for mmore
  • I want to give oral to my Maltese but I’m nervous and he’s licked peanut butter off my cock but I want to do it so bad and I’m not sure what to do could anyone help me