Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story

14567810»

Comments

• buzzy wrote: »
    u ned 100psi an no more than that more presure means nothing is goingbto happen any faster or watever

Huh?
  • dean45 wrote: »
    arkoz wrote: »
    I will attemp to modify typical shake and bake(its actual chemical reaction name is "Lithium Amide" and discovered around 1980 wonder why they was hiding the invention so many years )
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US6756024

I have more than 200 batches under my belt and after alot of study and expiriance i belive shake and bake is underestimated has great potential let me explain

1)Exceptionaly strong botytle from DIY $20 can take insane amount of pressure
    (In my expiriance most typical bottles does not blow up they just rupture in bottom witch result in low yield and less potent stuff except gatorate bottle which blow up)

2) 50g Pseudoephedrine Freebase in Non-Polar solvent ready and wait in separate container

3)I Solvate lithium with usual way NH4NO3/NAoH bubble throu solvent (diethyl ether )untill100% Bronze and make sure i have ''deep blue soup'' or ''Deep black soup" (Depends from solvent used .Naptha gives deep black color and gives amazing meth but takes ages to get lithium gold)

4)I will add the other part of Solvent/Pseudoephedrine freebase 50g slowly give em time to react swirl shake and watch closely the color of solvent make sure blueness hold

Im ultilizing the method like that because

1)im using Pseudo Freebase soluble in solvent so the electrons manipulate directly the -OH group on molecule I Pseudo in salt form(HCL) is limiting the reaction to small batches

2)Using 2:1 Li/Pse Freebase ratio (2*6.941):166 instead HCL needs 3:1 ratio(2*6.941):202 and if Pseudo HCL is pure if pills just crushed need alot more than 3:1
    NOTE: i made a small adjustment in my own ratio because NH4NO3+NAOH generates its own H20

3)The Hcl requires time to base and more NAOH which generates more heat and sometimes can tear apart your pseudoephedrine molecule

The only thing worrys me is if i need Protonation in such big reductions because H+ needed to complete the molecule is not enough from NH4NO3+NAoH added early in reaction.I know enzo and some others know what im talking about and info is appriciated

Well 1st off it was discovered long before 1980 it was around back in world war 2 ,aka Nazi dope. You should study more

First off it wasnt discovered by nazi and its name is Birch reduction
    dean45 wrote: »
    arkoz wrote: »
    I will attemp to modify typical shake and bake(its actual chemical reaction name is "Lithium Amide" and discovered around 1980 wonder why they was hiding the invention so many years )
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US6756024

I have more than 200 batches under my belt and after alot of study and expiriance i belive shake and bake is underestimated has great potential let me explain

1)Exceptionaly strong botytle from DIY $20 can take insane amount of pressure
    (In my expiriance most typical bottles does not blow up they just rupture in bottom witch result in low yield and less potent stuff except gatorate bottle which blow up)

2) 50g Pseudoephedrine Freebase in Non-Polar solvent ready and wait in separate container

3)I Solvate lithium with usual way NH4NO3/NAoH bubble throu solvent (diethyl ether )untill100% Bronze and make sure i have ''deep blue soup'' or ''Deep black soup" (Depends from solvent used .Naptha gives deep black color and gives amazing meth but takes ages to get lithium gold)

4)I will add the other part of Solvent/Pseudoephedrine freebase 50g slowly give em time to react swirl shake and watch closely the color of solvent make sure blueness hold

Im ultilizing the method like that because

1)im using Pseudo Freebase soluble in solvent so the electrons manipulate directly the -OH group on molecule I Pseudo in salt form(HCL) is limiting the reaction to small batches

2)Using 2:1 Li/Pse Freebase ratio (2*6.941):166 instead HCL needs 3:1 ratio(2*6.941):202 and if Pseudo HCL is pure if pills just crushed need alot more than 3:1
    NOTE: i made a small adjustment in my own ratio because NH4NO3+NAOH generates its own H20

3)The Hcl requires time to base and more NAOH which generates more heat and sometimes can tear apart your pseudoephedrine molecule

The only thing worrys me is if i need Protonation in such big reductions because H+ needed to complete the molecule is not enough from NH4NO3+NAoH added early in reaction.I know enzo and some others know what im talking about and info is appriciated

Well 1st off it was discovered long before 1980 it was around back in world war 2 ,aka Nazi dope. You should study more

First off it wasn't discovered by Nazi its name is "Birch reduction " and discovered Arthur Birch .At ww2 they just use the mechanism of birch to make Methamphetamine.
    I thought this site had more intelligent people than the average tweaker .
  • Well then you aren't even a average tweaker then ,because the "shake and bake " isn't really a birch reduction it's name is Benkeser . Do you even know when meth was 1st synthesized? Bet you don't .most average tweakers know the answer.
    Well then you aren't even a average tweaker then ,because the "shake and bake " isn't really a birch reduction it's name is Benkeser . Do you even know when meth was 1st synthesized? Bet you don't .most average tweakers know the answer.

How old are you 12?
  • arkoz wrote: »
    dean45 wrote: »
    Well then you aren't even a average tweaker then ,because the "shake and bake " isn't really a birch reduction it's name is Benkeser . Do you even know when meth was 1st synthesized? Bet you don't .most average tweakers know the answer.

How old are you 12?

13 bitch,don't matter how old I am ,old enough to have done way more cooks then 200,old enough to have been hunting the white buffalo ,old enough to have been a member or the 1 totse. And many other sites that are no longer around .
  • Unfortunately, what I thought was confirmed. This whole forum, and the shake n'bake method. There is one big scam, maybe a way to get rid of inconvenient people. This method is disadvantageous, dangerous and unspeakable, and when something comes out, it is a disgrace. It has an old good method, I do not know what it is called, I do not know who invented it. I'm glad when I understand her and I understand what I'm doing. It's a simple method. Use only thinner, hcl, naoh, phosphorus, iodine and orthophosphoric acid. The reaction takes up to 2h. There is not such a high pressure, there is no fatal fire, but you have all the production under control. And just like your "snb", pseudoephedrine drugs are used. The difference is that pseudoephedrine needs to be extracted from the other ingredients of the drug, very easy.

How many young, inexperienced people, came out when they tried this (snb) method? If this method is at all functional and realistic. Then you do not have the chance, from the chemicals mentioned, to make something edible. You are excited about each other, you are blaming yourself, and then you look like the smartest and wisest. As an independent observer, I can say with calm and confidence: Both enzo and all debating. You have nothing to blame, you are all on one level, and I would seriously doubt that anyone here ever saw pure methamphetamine, let alone one of you cook it. That's what the stone will make before you cook. Nevertheless, I wish all of you, finding your own self, understanding, and life on the level.
    I apologize for the errors in the translation.
  • happyuser wrote: »
    Unfortunately, what I thought was confirmed. This whole forum, and the shake n'bake method. There is one big scam, maybe a way to get rid of inconvenient people. This method is disadvantageous, dangerous and unspeakable, and when something comes out, it is a disgrace. It has an old good method, I do not know what it is called, I do not know who invented it. I'm glad when I understand her and I understand what I'm doing. It's a simple method. Use only thinner, hcl, naoh, phosphorus, iodine and orthophosphoric acid. The reaction takes up to 2h. There is not such a high pressure, there is no fatal fire, but you have all the production under control. And just like your "snb", pseudoephedrine drugs are used. The difference is that pseudoephedrine needs to be extracted from the other ingredients of the drug, very easy.

How many young, inexperienced people, came out when they tried this (snb) method? If this method is at all functional and realistic. Then you do not have the chance, from the chemicals mentioned, to make something edible. You are excited about each other, you are blaming yourself, and then you look like the smartest and wisest. As an independent observer, I can say with calm and confidence: Both enzo and all debating. You have nothing to blame, you are all on one level, and I would seriously doubt that anyone here ever saw pure methamphetamine, let alone one of you cook it. That's what the stone will make before you cook. Nevertheless, I wish all of you, finding your own self, understanding, and life on the level.

Oh really?well that's where your wrong, although you may think that snb isn't "real meth"I'm here to tell you if done with some attention to detail.and the ability to read you can make bomb-ass dope. But with so many people that haven't probably slept in 2 or 8 days ,more then likely ADHD then a muth fucker.then yeah you got shit dope , mobile homes on fire,trips to the burn unit. And on and on.but believe it or not and really care less what you believe
    ,But the SNB is a good fast way to make some killer dope.
  • edited March 2018
    Got a question. Did a story today finally got a sodastream bottle.( They sell at bed bath and beyond btw) anyway while cooking my fuel got this purple tint to it and and my product came back with it any reason why? Also it never would completely dry, I did a shot anyway and it burned my arm up the blood that went into the rig got solid so I said fuck that and tried to dry it out some more and snort it burned like fuck and have got no high. Really disappointed in my last 2 story's I used to make decent product but I'm bout to call it quits spent too much $ into all this with a hit or miss.
    happyuser wrote: »
    Unfortunately, what I thought was confirmed. This whole forum, and the shake n'bake method. There is one big scam, maybe a way to get rid of inconvenient people. This method is disadvantageous, dangerous and unspeakable, and when something comes out, it is a disgrace. It has an old good method, I do not know what it is called, I do not know who invented it. I'm glad when I understand her and I understand what I'm doing. It's a simple method. Use only thinner, hcl, naoh, phosphorus, iodine and orthophosphoric acid. The reaction takes up to 2h. There is not such a high pressure, there is no fatal fire, but you have all the production under control. And just like your "snb", pseudoephedrine drugs are used. The difference is that pseudoephedrine needs to be extracted from the other ingredients of the drug, very easy.

Oh really?well that's where your wrong, although you may think that snb isn't "real meth"I'm here to tell you if done with some attention to detail.and the ability to read you can make bomb-ass dope. But with so many people that haven't probably slept in 2 or 8 days ,more then likely ADHD then a muth fucker.then yeah you got shit dope , mobile homes on fire,trips to the burn unit. And on and on.but believe it or not and really care less what you believe

Well, at least some people here can discuss the level. Anyway, I'm very skeptical about this method. If this method produces an edible product, then the whole method is extremely sensitive to any fluctuations. You will give something more or less, which will result in an error in the final product. Comments that speak to me confirm this. It would cost a lot of time and precious raw materials before this method could lead to perfection. Anyway, here in my country, problems are beginning to happen. I'm afraid of dark times for meth, as this is a multi-level struggle against this substance. They make it impossible to extract a chemical, make it impossible to extract pseudoephedrine from tablets, replace pseudoephedrine, etc. In my country, this drug is traditional. Meth from my country is considered the best. I was very disappointed when I tried darkmarket and bought the alleged meth. I do not know what it was, but it was as faint as tea. The actual functional meth, must not allow you to fall asleep for about 48 hours after using 0.1g. While all samples from the darkmarket were + - the same. 1g meth buy here for 40 € + - should be at least 10x higher on the darkmarket. Anyway, I want to say here: If you have a background, access to chemicals and medicines, then I would be willing to leave your native country and produce a proven quality method, somewhere in a safe place. I do not think anything big. Within the limits. I'm not lazy, it does not have to rain when it drips.
  • happyuser wrote: »
    Anyway, I want to say here: If you have a background, access to chemicals and medicines, then I would be willing to leave your native country and produce a proven quality method, somewhere in a safe place. I do not think anything big. Within the limits. I'm not lazy, it does not have to rain when it drips.
    Are you saying you are able to cook this quality method or you are looking for someone else to do this in your country? I don't get it, I'm sorry.

• Potato wrote: »
    Dont add water. The lye and AN (put the lye in first. If you put it on top of the AN it can solidify and block the reaction) should start rolling on its own. If it doesnt, your AN may have calcium carbonate in it also, which will kill the cook. Give it a gentle swirl before adding the lithium, make sure it starts bubbling. I got a bunch of goo at the end one time, let it dry longer and it smoked like garbage and gave me jitters, but if you do the water pull right, you need that PH to sit perfectly on the acidic side of neutral. I put it in a pyrex dish, on my electric stove and just let the water evap. Dont touch it and dont let the water boil. Once it looks dry, let it sit a bit longer, do a test scrape and see if it comes up powdery. If its still a goo, put it back in some of the solvent, add a bit od water and add another drop or 2 of the HCL. It may still be a base.
    Potato wrote: »
    Dont add water. The lye and AN (put the lye in first. If you put it on top of the AN it can solidify and block the reaction) should start rolling on its own. If it doesnt, your AN may have calcium carbonate in it also, which will kill the cook. Give it a gentle swirl before adding the lithium, make sure it starts bubbling. I got a bunch of goo at the end one time, let it dry longer and it smoked like garbage and gave me jitters, but if you do the water pull right, you need that PH to sit perfectly on the acidic side of neutral. I put it in a pyrex dish, on my electric stove and just let the water evap. Dont touch it and dont let the water boil. Once it looks dry, let it sit a bit longer, do a test scrape and see if it comes up powdery. If its still a goo, put it back in some of the solvent, add a bit od water and add another drop or 2 of the HCL. It may still be a base.
    Potato wrote: »

• Ok I’m new and just so I understand. When I have fuel from rv and 1/4 cup of water in baggie I shake and mix well then add drops of hack and let settle. When it has separated drain dirty water and dispose and the other I let drain on plate to dry. Sorry but the water pull has me a little confused. Thanks.
  • Ok one more thing. I’m catching the meth water onto the plate and the fuel on the top in the baggie I catch in mason jar, add another 1/4 cup of water shake and mix then into baggie with a few more drops of hcl. Hope I’m making sense. Thanks
  • Ok best way ive found to do water drop is for every gram of dope u think u should get back add 10 or 11 drops of acid.so if u got one box of say 12hr 20 count then the most u gonna pull is 2.25 .but u won't pull that right ? So 1.75 grams is what your adding the acid for so around 15 no more than 17 drops .and check ur pH should be close always add more once u check pH if needed. And 1/4 cup water is too much one ml of water will hold 2 grams of meth. Never wanted to wait for all that extra water to boil off
  • Do I just grind pse pills to a powder or do I clean them in some way b4 adding to rv?
  • Do not use CVS instant cold packs! On the box it says ammonia nitrate and water. But if you go to there website it actually says calcium ammonia nitrate and water this is why I have been having recent troubles with my stories. Personally I'm using Walgreens cold packs now and having no issues. Just a lil tip for you brothers.
  • Dollar general is the best and cheapest I found
  • Thanks , I’m trying my best to understand fully b4 I write my story. Just don’t want to jump right in and screw it up.!! Lol!! I’ll have more ?s n the future if that’s ok. U guys seem very patient and respectful to us newcomers and it is much appreciated!!!
  • Im just posting because of the guy 4 posts above me "happyuser"saying about inconvinient people shake and bake scam etc BUT hes claiming has knowledge on Red p/iodine reduction knowing the ingridients etc but a real chemist or at least a person who has basic chemistry knowledge would never ever underestimate Lithium electrons(shake and bake) as a potent reducing agent.The best part is that he dosnt know its name hes just mixing the chemicals and reaction understand him and he understand her.This guy never cooked anything.First of all Red/Phosporus /Iodine is way more dirtyer than shake and bake but one skilled in the art knows to wash multiple times prioe extract remove the Red phosporus and other nasty chemicals.After that he will EXTRACT first CRYSTALIZE and then RECRYSTALLIZE to get the "Crystal Meth" this i can guarantee dosnt take just 2 houra.How pure it is it DEPENDS on you theres no reaction which gives bag of crystals immidiately after finish. it dosnt work like that.i can stay and writing untill end of times about Dope but this forum is full of trolls not gonna feed em
  • arkoz wrote: »
    Im just posting because of the guy 4 posts above me "happyuser"saying about inconvinient people shake and bake scam etc BUT hes claiming has knowledge on Red p/iodine reduction knowing the ingridients etc but a real chemist or at least a person who has basic chemistry knowledge would never ever underestimate Lithium electrons(shake and bake) as a potent reducing agent.The best part is that he dosnt know its name hes just mixing the chemicals and reaction understand him and he understand her.This guy never cooked anything.First of all Red/Phosporus /Iodine is way more dirtyer than shake and bake but one skilled in the art knows to wash multiple times prioe extract remove the Red phosporus and other nasty chemicals.After that he will EXTRACT first CRYSTALIZE and then RECRYSTALLIZE to get the "Crystal Meth" this i can guarantee dosnt take just 2 houra.How pure it is it DEPENDS on you theres no reaction which gives bag of crystals immidiately after finish. it dosnt work like that.i can stay and writing untill end of times about Dope but this forum is full of trolls not gonna feed em

Thank you ,!!!!!
  • Wow. This is an amazing thread thank all of you so much for your contributions.
    First time author here. Writing my own stories may just be able to save my life, I won't have to deal with shady ppl any more or deal to support my habit. Lots of research going on. I have a copy of uncle fester.
    It seems ammonium nitrate/sulfate is impossible to find in Canada . Any suggestions?
  • Yeah throw away the uncle Fester book.
  • It seems useful but I am just learning. It is certainly helping me visualize lab setups and such..
    I think all the cold packs in Canada are urea. And I've also searched for fertilizer and it seems to be aluminum nitrate. Not ammonium sulfate. Any suggestions??
    Also... There's all kinds of plastic bottles on the market. I'm going to see if Walmart has the SS bottles, but I've read some posts here with people claiming the bottles have changed and the seal on the cap has corroded easily and/or been blown off?
    Going to go on to researching the fire extinguisher method, but for my first story I would like to see the reaction taking place so I can learn.. The lack of ammonium is discouraging..
  • U can order the cold paks on line also
    happyuser wrote: »

Hey Dean this is very well said. Grimey only recently schooled an S&B system and dollars for dollars t is a tight method.Prior to that it was rp&i which would also throw some killer spank but god help me if grimey has to liquidate one more matchbook and spend days prepping the feedstock. Sssssnnnnnnbbbbb is genius in many ways completely side stepping the endless chess game with gak formulations. Individuals who dismiss this synthesis as crude and inferior are themselves expressing those characteristics. S&B is a tricky old mistress but once you dial her in she rocks. Your historical refs are duly noted as well. These are all technologies based in organic chemistry that have been reinterpreted and in some cases simplified to the extent that ghetto rats and punk a$$es can bang out a living in pharmaceutical production and distribution. But it is indeed because so many people are able to grasp the basics of this method that there is killer s&b and there is all the way down at the very bottom of the shithole just hangin on by a thread stepped on spat on unmentionable examples as well.

Hey gonzo, all of the things you mention are readily available in the socialst republic you call Canada. Sulphate next day shipping A man zon. Nit rat is on that bay they call E. in the form of cold packs. Get the ones that have only water and nit rat. You will note that most now have some dirt mixed into the prilled beads. You need to adjust your ratios to account for the extra crap that theres enough amm nit in your rv to socialize with they other components you put in there. The nit rat is also easily cleaned by mixing the included DH2o packet to the nit rat in a magic bullet or other blending appliance. Then strain through a couple coffe filters and rextalize the pure nit rat. A word of caution however. The washed nit rat must be thoroughly dried preferably by means of a dessicator which can be banged together with common household products or very carefully at very low heat in the oven they can be dried over an extended period of time. If they are not dried correctly they can trap moisture n the xtal matrix and cause fire inside your rv. Having learned this through experience it would be my resolute opinion that you stick with sulphate as it is forgiving and does not share the explosive properties of its counterpart. I believe an indvidual on one of these posts has developed working parameters for urea as well.

The ss bottles are available n numerous retail locations from hardware stores, wally world, bath and beyond crappy tire etc etc. Get the wee ones. You may also consider getting yourself a pressure gauge. Be sure you get a full stainless steel. Carbon metal also ok but avoid brass. Qualify that the unit you purchase has ss or carbon metal on all wetted parts. Mounted to the cap of your trusty ss bottle the gauge will take out the guesswork and give you some confidence...a quality that will be called upon throughout your endeavours of this nature. Good luck.
  • One further item that you can not live without once you have had the pleasure of using one is a sep funnel. There are boatloads of them available on Cbay from china in the twelve buck range but they take up to a couple month to get to you through the communist mail system. You can buy one from te americans that will be high quality and delivered to your door within an impressive couple of days (courtesy of a postal system built on commerce and freedom). The sep funnel is a masterpiece of engineering and an invaluable asset to a promising young man of science such as yourself ;)
  • One further item that you can not live without once you have had the pleasure of using one is a sep funnel. There are boatloads of them available on Cbay from china in the twelve buck range but they take up to a couple month to get to you through the communist mail system. You can buy one from te americans that will be high quality and delivered to your door within an impressive couple of days (courtesy of a postal system built on commerce and freedom). The sep funnel is a masterpiece of engineering and an invaluable asset to a promising young man of science such as yourself ;)

Or you can use zip lock bags the heavy duty ones and a thumb tack
  • Indeed sir you can. I have seen on tv the use of a garbage can in same fashion. For those who have banged around with older reduction methods refluxin n shit the glass starts stacking up. There are some pretty neat apparatuses available to the hobby scientist, however most if not all can be replicated with household items. Then money saved can be used for other conquests like cruisin for chicks.
  • Alright, tell me if any of you have thought of this. Stainless steel whip cream dispenser as a RV. It was extremely convenient since it has a trigger valve to burp; but honestly the damn thing is stout. Unless you went way overboard It seems like it would be difficult to rupture. The only real downside is you will eventually destroy the thing, and you have to change the gasket to something non-reactive. My dream would be to have commercially available AA in those little CO2 canisters.
    So I'm a tourist. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, but once I want to know how something works I can't get those damned voices to stop. I'll be bothering all of you in due time.
  • personally after all these years i always prefer wathing the process
    with a similar RV you cant watch the reaction
  • enso wrote: »
    daffydumas wrote: »
    Wanna know why the ice in the streets sucks?

Any old temple member will remember hiesen stating he had a new recipe that would change everything. And it would be released if the price was rightm. Well obviously no one has come up with he dough.

I imagine it involves a two step one pot reaction, in which one would aquire a completely legal salt, convert it to ppa then methylate to ephedrine and straight to reduction via metallic lithium.

No one is worried about how to make the mefth, finally people are focusing on making the starting feed. Problem is, I believe thier are inconsistencies in the one pot tech they are trying to develope. I believe they have gotten as far as the isopropylbenzylamine product but trying to keep it one pot and can't seem to reach mefth without serious consequences or worse. Very negative side effects.
    Can't go putting a ban on an essential amino acid heh?
    Can't go taking a small count otc decongestant that doesn't do much off the shelf because it makes ppa when pissed on heh? People are working but I seriously doubt you folks will see the recipe in the next 20 years. The mefth game just hit the reset button.

A few other members of the hive and totse and I were working with him in a silicon based lithium with is going to be able to protect it from air and h2o while still being able to react.
    You are on the right track with 2 containers but thats all i can say at this time until further studies allow us to release our studies.
    We have had at least some success to say the least but we are hoping for a lot better before we release any literature.

no offense enso but when totse2 was stil alive the hive was dead since years
  • thedexter23thedexter23 german-speaking
    Hey guys!

I'm currently on the translation and adaption into german. I have a few questions about this method. Here you can find them in detail:
    Translate Enso's Shake n Bake into german

Soon I will publish the german version.

greets
    dex
  • Hi, I'm new to this forum. Are these methamphetamine stories really real? .. I would like to make my own story I am from Spain and here you can buy all the pure chemicals of lavoratorio and boxes of pills that you want to buy are not regulated by law ..
    My question is if I take step by step the story of "enso" & li (nh3) 4 could make methamphetamine ....
    Sorry for the translation to English only ablo in Spanish ....
  • is like here in italy bro

• is the same: pseudoephedrine hydrochloride / pseudoephedrine Sulfate .. sirben the two? or which one should I buy? I only have this question for my story
  • Hey enso im in theory trying soon , small question so for theoretical bangers dope i just let the fuel/product dry completely then do my acetone wash and im good to go no water wash or do i skip to adding the quarter cup of water plus hfl acid then let that dry , and its my understanding the finished product is completely water soluble from theoretical experience should adding any water to the fuel/product steal some yield mixing it together letting it settle then draining the water seems like not just undesirables but product would be lost as well into the dirty water, so to clarify im asking if i can just use my dried fuel/product , or is it necessary for bangers delight to add the quarter cup water and hfl acid then let that dry , and will i die if i try the product theoretically before acetone wash
  • thedexter23thedexter23 german-speaking
    Can SWIM use a 1l SodaStream Bottle instead of a 0,5l? Because the new 0,5l Look different than the old one?
    SWIM want to reduce 2.8g PSE, Work this with the same recipe or should SWIM use 2.4g?
    And SWIM read that one Li Battery is maybe to less to reduce all of the PSE. On SWIMs First cooks he used 2 Li Batteries. The new recipe with 1 SWIM has never tried but it is pretty much the same.
  • I also emailed so forgive me if you get this back to back - just hoping to reach you

Hi. I am a newbie but decided to try my hand hand at story telling. I have enjoyed your lines and many characters. I have only written two stories ever - both of which have been written this week. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Maybe writers block? I ended my last night with my main character, Rocky, having issues with taste. Both stories have went as planned. Rocky has materials, time and plenty of notes - courtesy of Enso. First story he told he worked it up and it came out fast. But during the process he was recharged and extra energizers. This being Li, AN & lye. All supporting material is as he was tutored - precise and all washed. The end result is bad in taste. Been told it tastes like Li? Idk other than the fact when He reads the end result he doesn’t like.

I encouraged him to try again.

So this time it was raining with about 80% humidity. I told Rocky the rain would help and his garage (completely closed in) would be plenty of shelter. It was sticky humid because Rockies air conditioner went out in the garage so it took him a lot longer than the first story to even see the bubbly Rocky I once know. I gave him time for air and he burped the baby although it wasn’t needed much. He still seemed be distracted and delayed. First stop took about an hour to tell. This one took....nearly two hours - maybe longer. Just never seemed to build like the first. He used tutors notes to every last detail. One adjustment was made - due to vitamin deficiency - he did supplement minerals and spirits for health needs. When he was almost finished he let the dessert simmer in the stove. Wanting the best result - he followed with the last 2 washes to make the AC and ISO leave white linens. Went just as tutor said it would. I was so excited to hear the final story. Bad taste. Again. When I tried to burn it just to ease my frustration- he turned a dark red and leaves a blackish mark on my sidewalk. What is Rocky doing wrong? Can you please assist a new writer with writers block? I can’t tell if you are even still affiliated with the website here but I would be grateful if you could offer my friend some advice.

Thanks so much
  • Enso Please,
    What if the solution with the pseudo, fuel & reactants turned really cloudy WHITE while shaking and wouldn't go away? How would you clarify the solution?
  • edited November 2019
    Hey Bro Outstanding write up, very well written with attention to detail and simply put! Not sure if this was previously discussed (quite the thread) but what exactly dissolves the Lye when initially combined with AN, diethyl ether, Li and Hexane?
  • Type your comment
    enso wrote: »
    start of Second page.

Ok funny story kinda related.

So I was at the pharmacy today and someone is getting served in front of me.

I don't normally listern in to conversations but I heard pseudoephedrine and my ears pricked up.
    So I start listerning a bit closer and the pharmacists is telling the guy that he is not selling him anymore pseudoephedrine because he doesn't know what his doing with it. But he will sell him the none PSE version "pe".
    I start thinking to myself I know what his doing with all that PSE... Reading this thread...

haha I followed the guy out and pointed him to where the next closest pharmacy is.

Not so funny part about this story...
    Australia's anti drug laws are so tight that we can only buy half gram boxes of PSE and only buy two at a time...
    We also have a monthly limit which I think is about 3 or 4 grams.
    Get off your high horse you fuckwits.
    The drug war clearly isn't working as they are finding more and more drug labs every year it is clearly not working.
    Stop wasting tax payers money on something you will never be able to stop or eradicate...
    There will always be people out there who is willing to break a rule or two to get where they want...
    But stop the drug war and there will be less "gangsters" shooting themselves and others who get in the way.
    Just over a drug corner.
    Because you will be able to get it in a safe shop like place.

There will be more room in our prisons for people who actually deserve to be there.

There will be more money spent on our actual country and not locking people up for selling people what they want. We aren't forcing anyone to do anything.
    They are just selling them what they want.
    Its like weed vs alcohol... Alcohol and ciggerettes are worse for you than weed but yes the government still sells these...
    Why you ask?
    Two reasons
    Because they had a drug war against alcohol and it didn't work...
    And money... Taxes so they can start a drug war that no body apart from people with a broom stuck up there ass beleaves in.
    news flash if people want to do something there going to do it whether its dirty street gear or stuff made in a proper lab.

Stop wasting our money on a war that's not working and put it into somewhere more deserved.

I'm here to help people with harm reduction techniques. So they don't read from some moron some where that using water instead of solvent works great...

Well put! I fuckin' love it!
  • First, I want to thank everyone that provided all this valuable information, so we can safely achieve our dreams.

Now, here in south america, we can get this medication called Franol.

This is popularly used as a fat burner.

This medication is composed of sulfato de efedrina (ephedrine sulfate) and teofilina (theophylline).

Can I achieve success using this medication?

Will the theophylline cause any problems?

OyAlOhe.jpg
  • Guys I've discovered the last true bastion of cold packs that contain pure lovely ammonium nitrate, no dirt! It's Cramer's Instant Cold packs, and they stick TONS of them at Academy Sports for the whopping price of $.99 each. Lol score