Simple Guide to Tinder

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2018 in Dating & Love
I use Tinder a lot, and I do have a lot of matches already.

The principles for getting a match is simple, have a decent bio that talks about what you do, what your goals are and keep it simple and CONCISE.

The real magic happens with the picture, your first picture should showcase your best feature, it could be your face or your body shot. And the other pictures should show, places you visited and things you owned. This increases your SMV and tells the girl you have money to afford her and then she will be INTERESTED in you.

Also, the rule of being pretty applies. Don't be picky and if you get matched with someone, start the chat instantly. Remember aim for quantity versus quality.

Good luck!

Comments

• Pictures.
    Places you've been.
    Working instagram account that's attached - better if not real if you're avoiding combining real life and fucking.
    Always start out with Hi, Hey, Hello ___ where the ___ is the name, even better if they have content in their bio or a useful pic you can start off with.

I would disgree and say be picky; of course it depends where you are. You can swipe right unlimited and match but have no interest to chat - it's common if you're a minority in like Asia or Africa - the locals are going to want something different and exotic.

But then you may drop your standard or get too attached.

As always, make a plan, forcast results and stick to it. If you're looking for sex, plan it, ask for it, get it. If you want more, same.

Once you fuck, or me anyway, I move on, it's boring to fuck the same girl too many times. Avoid time and money sinks unless the girl really impresses you. Remember tinder makes you the product. Everyone is the product. It's not a zero sum game, nor contranian. Tinder is a meat market and the average moving price is set by the swipers and matches.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Root wrote: »
    Pictures.
    Places you've been.
    Working instagram account that's attached - better if not real if you're avoiding combining real life and fucking.
    Always start out with Hi, Hey, Hello ___ where the ___ is the name, even better if they have content in their bio or a useful pic you can start off with.

I would disgree and say be picky; of course it depends where you are. You can swipe right unlimited and match but have no interest to chat - it's common if you're a minority in like Asia or Africa - the locals are going to want something different and exotic.

But then you may drop your standard or get too attached.

As always, make a plan, forcast results and stick to it. If you're looking for sex, plan it, ask for it, get it. If you want more, same.

Once you fuck, or me anyway, I move on, it's boring to fuck the same girl too many times. Avoid time and money sinks unless the girl really impresses you. Remember tinder makes you the product. Everyone is the product. It's not a zero sum game, nor contranian. Tinder is a meat market and the average moving price is set by the swipers and matches.

I agree, in Asian countries such as Philippines, you're basically on GOD level. I am picky but I do lower things, the simple girls are easier to fuck and I don't have to run through shit tests.

It's just like, HI, what's your viber and then when are you free.

And I only fuck one time and then find another girl. I do have a steady girlfriend and is she is cool with me fucking other girls. So, it's a win/win for me.

Thanks for the post