Zoklet GONE for good?

edited December 2018 in Spurious Generalities
I bet im late I know....but DAMN........ok! who complained now? CNN? Lol

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I'd say it was becoming to much for Zok, with the in house bickering plus the counterfeiting fed thing would have really given him a wake up call. Like fuck! Who'd want a bunch of pushy assed, domineering mormon looking dudes trying to fuck ya shit up.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    I think in this day and age something like Zoklet is way too much hassle, especially with how the feds view questionable content or anything that could be remotely related to terrorism or crime.
  • Yep, too much hassle and you don't really get much out of it.
  • njxxxjon wrote: »
    I bet im late I know....but DAMN........ok! who complained now? CNN? Lol

Late is a bit of an understatement lol zok closed the doors over there back in 2014.

I think everything started getting on top of him.
    (He did state that he got visited by government figures in suits and got questioned a few times aswel as some other personal problems.)

You may remember me from around there... "I was round there heaps with this name"
  • Hi guys, I just found this thread. This is Wariat from Zoklet in case you guys dont remember:
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=292812

I got out (well last summer but zoklet was gone so i never reconncted until now) of soing a three yr prison strech for fighting or I was attacked first some tuy named raphael luciano who lied, snitched and cowarded out while hiding behind his kids and family trying to say i atatcked him in fromt of them while he eas actually alone when i confronted him and the day before using his kids like a shield and trying to provoke him while having a kid on his shoulder and such. I got deported and am abdk in Poland now.
  • What exactly was Zokelt about? I just used it as a forum to talk shit on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Wariat wrote: »
    What exactly was Zokelt about? I just used it as a forum to talk shit on.

it's a website which most of the Totse.com users went to after it's downfall, it mainly consists of the same things Totse.com had but much more retarded.
  • Its funny because I ended up being sent to prison then deported to Poland and wanted to share it on there.
  • They thought I was fake but not only did I got through a year year jail sentence for assault but later a prison term all while being part of their community but when I got out they were gone.