I just set up my new office chair.

After about 30 minutes of swearing at flatpack shitty instructions, its finally set up. I swear, this shit is the comfiest chair I've ever sat in. I feel like a boss right now.

All of you with crappy chairs - go buy a new one.

Comments

• rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    A bolt fell out of mine the other day and now it swings back pretty far.

One of these days it's guna collapse on me.
  • edited July 2010
    Well that sucks, can't you find a replacement somewhere? The bolts in my chair were basic as hell.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pics please.

I've had mine for the longest time. The seat is getting a bit thin and you can clearly see my ass imprint. Still serves me well though.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well that sucks, can't you find a replacement somewhere? The bolts in my chair were basic as hell.

Probably, but I cba.

I have another computer chair which is currently home to all my clothes, so if this one does break completely I'll just switch.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I feel like a boss right now.

All of you with crappy chairs - go buy a new one.

This and THIS! I bought mine nearly a year ago to the day. I only spent like $89 on a good executive leather chair and this shit is like sitting on a cloud. However, when you're on it for over 12 hours a day within 6 months it starts going down as the ass squeezes the cushyness out. It's definitely worth it, especially when watching High Def movies at your leasure. I recently discovered the lever that allows me to lean back lol and it was revitalizing.
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    This and THIS! I bought mine nearly a year ago to the day. I only spent like $89 on a good executive leather chair and this shit is like sitting on a cloud. However, when you're on it for over 12 hours a day within 6 months it starts going down as the ass squeezes the cushyness out. It's definitely worth it, especially when watching High Def movies at your leasure. I recently discovered the lever that allows me to lean back lol and it was revitalizing.

Ahhhh, hell yeah. Here's a picture of my old chair...

p1020780p.jpg

And here's my new, executive chair....

p1020781cg.jpg
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    God I can't wait to get my Samsung Captivate 5 megapixel phone.

Nice chair it looks like the one I was going to get.

230138454c48c875cc267.jpg

LOL notice ass/leg prints
  • edited July 2010
    At first, I screwed the arm on the wrong way round. After like, 10 minutes of trying to get it on, I realized it was wrong.

I got pissed.
  • PuttinOnTheRitzPuttinOnTheRitz Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ol dude lookin like a ceo in that mafuckin chair
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i need to get a new chair. my one doesnt stay elevated anymore. i have to prop it up with a cane
  • edited July 2010
    Any britfags here? I got my chair on discount from http://www.officesupermarket.co.uk/