My beautiful blog is up!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Haha. I have a blog, and swore I'd post everyday... I did it for a couple months, and then couldn't be bothered.

Good luck though man.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nice
    I'm checking it now
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can relate to what you're saying.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Nice blog.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^this

It's a pretty good blog, and using alliteration in your thread title will garner hits. Well done :p
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Thanks guys. :cool:
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blogs normally bore me, but I'll check yours out Blunderful
    edited July 2010
    I can't write about things I've done until I've actually done them, so right now I'm just ranting about things. The only noteworthy things I've done recently are the things I've written here on totse. Wow, as a reflex, I was going to backspace "totse" and write "Zoklet" but then I realized this really is totse. Woot. :cool:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    i fucking love you blunderful. i just read all 3 entries and its made my day. i bookmarked it and will keep up with it. best of luck man.

btw big baby jesus its alliteration :eek:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    It's a bitch blog?

Every article has some bitching in it.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, mine ran out of bandwidth somehow. Kinda highly doubt that THAT MANY lurkers where around, and think that someone who doesn't like my work took it down.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    i fucking love you blunderful. i just read all 3 entries and its made my day. i bookmarked it and will keep up with it. best of luck man.

btw big baby jesus its alliteration :eek:

oh lol I used spell check n never bothered to read it over :o consider it fix'd
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Nice blog.

It's a start which is more than what I can say lol. Good luck, try not to get bored.

BTW congrats Dfg ;) you know why.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nice blog. New name = Blunderblogger.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha that's great!
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i read about 2 ramblings looks like you need to put a lot more work in it your arguments are kinda empty and underdeveloped

for instance

a lot of people don't do any work but will get a lot further than you because college work isn't all that important. a lot of people go clubbing for reasons other than those. a lot of clubs play the kind of music you are looking for. and there's no denying everyone cares what others think of their looks.

now i come to think of it, your posts on that blog blow
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    It's a start which is more than what I can say lol. Good luck, try not to get bored.

BTW congrats Dfg ;) you know why.

FTR: I requested for permissions which will allow me to edit things here and there and make things happen as users request it. We're behind schedule and I need to work fast :).
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like the ramblings of an insecure and bitter little faggot who hasn't been laid for a very long time/at all.

Tell me, where are you going in life which is so special?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just read your blog today and got some good laughs. Your rants are so uncomprehendable, yet your conviction in what you're saying makes it strangely amusing.
    I’m sick of going to classes and being in these types of conversations with people:

Classmate: Did you do your homework?
    Me: Yes.
    Classmate: I didn’t. *laughs*

Haha, so funny, DUDE!....ramble ramble ramble

I nearly fell out of my seat laughing and this little guy was the only thing that popped into my head.

serious2yz3.jpg
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Can you ban blogs?
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    So much angst...

Reminds me of the stuff I wrote in highschool.
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Can you ban blogs?

Ban bad blogs. There's plenty of decent shit out there.

The older stuff of English Teacher X being a prime example.
    My Saturday was rather bizarre -- we went to the Rossia bar, atmospherically filthy and housed in an old theater, which seems to be taking up the slack from The Degenerate Bar going down the tubes. I kissed a dwarf, at one point, though she was quick to point out she wasn't really a dwarf, just she had a spinal disorder. She said she'd had lots of women but never a man, and invited either me or African Student S to give it a shot.

I declined, though -- I took African Student S aside and begged him to do it, that I was far too shallow and selfish for such an act, but that it would be an act of great kindness. He said, "She only likes me because I'm black."

"Blacks got nothing to do with it! This is about dwarfism and dick!"

Incidentally, the term for "dwarf' in Russian is apparently, "Lilliput." I find that pretty funny.

Anyway, damned if the dwarf before the end of the evening wasn't making out with a really cute blonde. I went over and acted like I was jealous, just to make the dwarf feel good.

I also danced with and made out with a blonde who was about four inches taller than me -- there was speculation she was a transvestite but I felt for her genitals and she didn't have a penis, anyway.

Then two cousins of our acquaintance arrived, and well into my absinthe by this point, I invited both of them to sit on my lap and spent most of the evening making out with both of them at the same time. They even came back to my house, but wouldn't do anything below the waist. Don't know, maybe they were on synchronized periods or something.

Note how this is infinitely more interesting than this faggot's ramblings.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    Sounds like the ramblings of an insecure and bitter little faggot who hasn't been laid for a very long time/at all.

Tell me, where are you going in life which is so special?

STFU Faggot
    edited July 2010
    STFU Faggot

LOL, y so manly?
    edited July 2010
    if u dunt liek it then dunt read it :o:o:o
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pretty nice blog you have thar. I've never given thought to making one. Maybe I should...
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    Pretty nice blog you have thar. I've never given thought to making one. Maybe I should...

Do it and then we can link to each other! <3
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »

0 readers is still zero readers no matter how you try to split it. Unless you do it horizontally, then it turns into a 'u' and 'n', which could be any number I suppose.

u no i love u both but like... srsly u guise. nobody reads blogs anymore, what is this 2008? the only people who read blogs are the ones who work for CNN. get with the times and make a vlog. on youtube.

Nah, but follow your dreams really. I'm sure some normal people still read blogs, right? Well, not normal, but...heavily political people who write long ass rants and opinions about current politicians and their scandals hoping CNN/Fox will pick them up and make them famous.

Fuck I can't stop. Seriously I just have no respect for blogging. totse trained me well to hate blogs instinctively.

OMG THIS IS NOT UR BLOG GTFO :mad::mad::mad:
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    0 readers is still zero readers no matter how you try to split it. Unless you do it horizontally, then it turns into a 'u' and 'n', which could be any number I suppose.

u no i love u both but like... srsly u guise. nobody reads blogs anymore, what is this 2008? the only people who read blogs are the ones who work for CNN. get with the times and make a vlog. on youtube.

Nah, but follow your dreams really. I'm sure some normal people still read blogs, right? Well, not normal, but...heavily political people who write long ass rants and opinions about current politicians and their scandals hoping CNN/Fox will pick them up and make them famous.

Fuck I can't stop. Seriously I just have no respect for blogging. totse trained me well to hate blogs instinctively.

OMG THIS IS NOT UR BLOG GTFO :mad::mad::mad:

You have no respect for blogging? Just like how you're blogging right now? Typing on a forum is blogging. That highlighter story? Blogging. I mean... SG is practically THE place to blog. Jesus Christ, HTS. You're right about a lot of things, but this time you're way off.

People have been blogging since the beginning of time. The Bible is a blog. All it is is writing about stuff. You were the last person I expected to say "dont do dis coz it isnt cool anymore!".
    edited July 2010
    You have no respect for blogging? Just like how you're blogging right now? Typing on a forum is blogging. That highlighter story? Blogging. I mean... SG is practically THE place to blog. Jesus Christ, HTS. You're right about a lot of things, but this time you're way off.

People have been blogging since the beginning of time. The Bible is a blog. All it is is writing about stuff. You were the last person I expected to say "dont do dis coz it isnt cool anymore!".

Maybe I didn't make the thing about totse clear enough. I never really do, sorry lol. I just meant totse used to have a knee-jerk reaction to 'blog posts'. Don't you remember? Or am I just remembering wrong?

PS: Go ahead and blog, but I hardly think I'm 'way off' in saying nobody wants to hear some 19 year old social retard bitch about people. Especially people who are in almost every conceivable way his superior.

That's why I don't make a blog, and the same reason you shouldn't have. They are better than you, so you attack the smallest, stupidest shit you can find. "OH HE LAUGHED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DO HIS HOMEWORK WHAT A FAG" - here's a thought, awkward laughter. Maybe because you're such an aspie fuck you didn't realize you were making him uncomfortable.

Oops, that was mean. Keep it up anyway, it might get good once you stop being butthurt about stupid IRL shit like your pencil breaking and blog about something important. If you can even do that - I know a lot of people have trouble with not being whiny bitches.

PPS: Your blog is the stereotypical angst-ridden teenage fagfest that people have come to expect from losers. You're not even being a cool loser, you're being a bitter, butthurt loser and people just find that pretentious and annoying. It's about as interesting as reading my grandmother's blog about her cat, Missy.
    edited July 2010
    Maybe I didn't make the thing about totse clear enough. I never really do, sorry lol. I just meant totse used to have a knee-jerk reaction to 'blog posts'. Don't you remember? Or am I just remembering wrong?

PS: Go ahead and blog, but I hardly think I'm 'way off' in saying nobody wants to hear some 19 year old social retard bitch about people. Especially people who are in almost every conceivable way his superior.

That's why I don't make a blog, and the same reason you shouldn't have. They are better than you, so you attack the smallest, stupidest shit you can find. "OH HE LAUGHED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DO HIS HOMEWORK WHAT A FAG" - here's a thought, awkward laughter. Maybe because you're such an aspie fuck you didn't realize you were making him uncomfortable.

Oops, that was mean. Keep it up anyway, it might get good once you stop being butthurt about stupid IRL shit like your pencil breaking and blog about something important. If you can even do that - I know a lot of people have trouble with not being whiny bitches.

PPS: Your blog is the stereotypical angst-ridden teenage fagfest that people have come to expect from losers. You're not even being a cool loser, you're being a bitter, butthurt loser and people just find that pretentious and annoying. It's about as interesting as reading my grandmother's blog about her cat, Missy.

You son of a bitch. I'm blocking you on msn. :(
    edited July 2010
    You son of a bitch. I'm blocking you on msn. :(

I lol'd. Look man, blogging is fine. Your blog however is not. Ranting about day to life and how people are worse than you is arrogant and plain ole annoying, no matter who it comes from. When losers do it though...

"I MAY NOT HAVE AS MANY FRIENDS... I MAY BE A VIRGIN... I GET ONLY SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE GRADES... BUT YOU CARRY YOUR BAG IN A FUNNY WAY."

Yeah, that's how your whole laughing thing comes off.

There's just something alluring about putting it online. It's your diary though, which is funny because usually people want that private. Probably that you can feel a bit better knowing there are at least a few other bitter misanthropic fucks out there. And they love it when you make fun of those successful people who used to pick on them at school.

Predictions:
    80% of your fanbase will be fat, whiny WoW nerds. The kind who dropped out of school because "that hot elf chick can't see my acne".
    10% of your fanbase will be skinny, reclusive nerds who got bullied all their lives because they will think you are one of their kind.
    10% of your fanbase will think it is satire. You're so stereotypical people will actually think you're trying to satirize or parody nerds who rant about inconsequential shit to feel better. Which is what I initially hoped.

Oh, and 95% of them will be virgins of course.
    edited July 2010
    Fucker, you have a point but that I'm writing this more for me than for anyone else. Besides, if you read this thread, which you did because that's your job as a mod, you'd see that I'm not just going to be ranting about things. I've only been doing that because I have nothing to talk about in my life right now.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blonderful. Well done. I very much approve. I read all your blogs. They were very insightful. For real i'm not just saying that. They really made sense. Just today i had to tell my gf that we needed to settle down because I dont always want to just screw you know. Theres more to life. Nice job man.
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010

Turns out, I already had an account with wordpress and didn't even know about it. I tried to create an "unwyred" account and when it said the name was taken I was like, "What the fucking fuck! Motherfucker is going to get trolled by me hardcore!" Then when I couldn't find any blogs I entered the name to log in and selected "lost password" and found a password reset email in my msn inbox...

I'm setting it up now.
    edited July 2010
    . I've only been doing that because I have nothing to talk about in my life right now.

Pretty sure at some point I even said once all the butthurt and ranting gets out of the way it'll probably be good. I dunno, seems many of these totseans like it, its just not my cup o tea.
    edited July 2010
    Pretty sure at some point I even said once all the butthurt and ranting gets out of the way it'll probably be good. I dunno, seems many of these totseans like it, its just not my cup o tea.

Look. You hurt my feelings. What are you going to do to make it up to me?
    edited July 2010
    Look. You hurt my feelings. What are you going to do to make it up to me?

I give pretty good blowjobs. That's about all I can offer.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I haven't updated my blog/site in sooo fucking long.