Jessi Slaughter on Good Morning America

GallowsGallows Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It's actually a decent segment. I expected it to be about how Jessi was an innocent victim.

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just posted this on Zoklet a few minutes ago...why does she look so fat there? lol.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    What a little cunt

I hope 4 chan finally get's what is coming to it
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    They pretty much admit "We have no power over those guys, so you just need to bail out, change your name and never do anything related to yourself if 4chan attacks you"
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm worried about her future. I know ugly girls grow up to be skanks, but what do skanks grow up to be? Even being Lindsay Lohan is optimistic.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    All I could do whilst watching this video is: :facepalm: while thinking "Oh geez. 4chan are gonna have a field day with this"

Especially when I saw: ede31e0b5f.jpg
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Haha, I was on /b/ when this was on. They assumed they were going to be mentioned, so they had a plan to troll GMA. They had the theme playing in the background on a loop, the pages were changed from yellow to blue, and anything offensive got deleted. Everything was family friendly, with new rules, etc. and they tried to pass the blame off on Ebaums.

They didn't get mentioned. They were pissed.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fail parenting and fail camwhore.
  • edited July 2010
    I really hope this gets dragged on and on between Jessi and the opposition. Personally I think shits hilarious.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    The real problem is parents giving an 11 year old internet access and a webcam. wtf were they thinking? Everyone knows there is internet trolling. The only thing you can do is not make yourself a huge target. Don't post stupid fucking videos of yourself on youtube. Do not feed the trolls. I'm sure they're all enjoying the lulz of getting this girl to go on national tv because of their trolling efforts. All I can hope is that people in my generation will be smarter than people like her parents and not allow their kids unfettered online access and webcams. And also hopefully people will learn to not feed the trolls.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I'd tap that

Sike.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    I just posted this on Zoklet a few minutes ago...why does she look so fat there? lol.

Probably because she was doing another womanly optical illusion with the help of make-up. It's amazing how make-up can change a woman. Why am I calling her a woman, she is a little girl. Oh she may over take my love for Boxxy :D.

I could see us being an abusive relationship.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    That fat bitch with the Mr. T medallion must love 4chan, they're responsible for getting her blubbery ass on tv.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    SmallThumbnail.jpg

LOL
    Her advice would be "If youre getting death threats, just leave the computer.", it'd probably work until 4chan finds your home address and screws with you.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    4Chan fucked the entire raid up due to the fact that their newfags went around posting that '4Chan did this.'
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    4Chan fucked the entire raid up due to the fact that their newfags went around posting that '4Chan did this.'

Imagine that... :facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Imagine that... :facepalm:

Indeed.

When it comes to *Chan's, 711's /i/ and /troll/ are nice, 0Chan's /b/ is fucking great if you can speak Russian of course (To sum it up its a non-cancerous version of 4Chan... However you go to speak Russian.) 7Chan is somewhat okay, its gone down in quality lately due to overmodding which was the reason it was creating (Irony, eh?) and 420Chan is the most intelligent *Chan however the mods are noted fags there that will ban you for anything.

I don't like the guys from 4 due to the fact that they're overall White Knights that attempt to use some reasoning behind their raids. Its like they now have to justify what they're doing. :facepalm:

Admittedly however I used to browse 4 alot until the quality went down further.
    edited July 2010
    420 is the only one I still visit regularly. It became my main internet dwelling place after totse closed.
  • edited July 2010
    4chan has some good raids, just as it doesn't involve fags telling everyone that 4chan did it. It's retarded.
    edited July 2010
    I trolled some 4fags earlier onto a obvious troll facebook that I made of a Muslim woman and was able to milk some decent lulz off of them.

It ended with this 16 year old girl whining about how I was attempting to force my 'Muslim beliefs' onto her and that she would remain a 'Atheist Lesbian'. True story.

Pretty funny actually. Should do it again.
    trx100 wrote: »
    4chan has some good raids, just as it doesn't involve fags telling everyone that 4chan did it. It's retarded.

Agreed, I gave up with that place after 2008.

Also its ironic how they have to attempt to justify everything they do. Its sad really. Attempt to put across a non-cancerous raid on their petty site and they'll sage it to Hell saying the person isn't 'justified to be raided.' (One of the main reasons I gave up on the place.)

Also, heres the certain 16 year old girl I was telling you all about.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000123703193#!/profile.php?id=100000123703193

If you're curious I'm Nadia Spencer on her wall and I decided to have a little fun with her and overly piss her off.

(I don't think Dfg will have a problem with me linking you all due to the fact that its a 4fag and its not any personal information on those that are here...) (If he has a problem though, feel free to edit it out.)

Enjoy however, shes pretty easy to get started.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited July 2010
    11 year old with sexual history?

Cussing to relieve anger? Okay, she is retarded.

Goofyanon.jpg

Anonymous done goof'd.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    No wonder she uses the "fat angle" in her videos, states the left hand of Rolf.