Have you ever smoked Coffee/Tea?

edited August 2010 in Life
I remember doing this once. I loaded up a pipe load of coffee and ripped the fuck out of it, totally forgetting I should probably be a little more careful... And proceeded to cough my lungs up.

Tasted great though, and for some reason, gave me a slight buzz. I then did it some more, with smaller tokes.

Comments

• Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think when I was in like eighth grade or something my friends and I smoked some green tea because we heard it got you high :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    People in asia smoke green tea. It gives you a slight buzz. I'd recommend using a hookah or something with water filtration so it doesn't burn as bad. Doing it in a pipe is disgusting.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    is the high due to to oxygen deprivation or what
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    I think when I was in like eighth grade or something my friends and I smoked some green tea because we heard it got you high :facepalm:

Heard the same shit in the same grade...

Tasted good though so that's all that i cared about.
  • SatyrSatyr Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I don't care if it gets you high or not.. But I have smoked tea, and I liked a lot better than cigarettes. It's all about the taste, really. There are more flavours than you can count and it's supposed to be more healthy and less addictive than tobacco. Tea is a bitch to roll though.

So yeah, I smoke tea once in a while. But certainly not often.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tea just makes you relaxed. No high.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I was young I rolled up some grass in a piece of paper, and tried to 'smoke' it :mad:. Oh kurwa, it did not taste good.
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yes. I have tried to smoke tea. Not that bad actually.
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I smoked different herbal teas when I was 12 and couldn't buy cigarettes. I don't remember them being that bad. Green tea is harsh.
  • edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I only smoke pole :p

So whats going on here ? Is coffee smokeable or atleast enjoyable?

If i can start ripping on coffee cigarettes inbetween drinking coffee I think I'd die from happiness

I dunno man. Give it a shot, you might actually like it. Its a bit odd though.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2010
    I smoked tea in a pipe when I was 8 or 9. It does have a lot of tastes, but I can best remember it as bitter mint. It did make a lot of smoke that lingered in the room for a long time.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    Itt:

Idiots
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    Itt:

Idiots

ITT:

Minors.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Smoke Catnip trill will make yo brain flip niggah.

Seriously though I have a coffee and I got the bubbler ready, is the the correct prerequisite to qualify for this thread.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've smoked a few varieties of tea mixed with weed but nothing alone, and I was usually too fucked up to notice the taste. I've used spearmint a few times in joints though and I really like it, especially if I'm sick or have a rooted throat, the tea is so damn easy to smoke
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited August 2010
    I have this Early Grey Cream tea... I bet it would be sooooo good if I smoked it. But I think I'd rather drink it. I can see how a bit of mint tea mixed in with weed would go nice though. On a related note, have you guys ever tried using things other than water for a bong? Half apple juice + half water + bong = APPLE WEED SMOKE :D