Just talk to me...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Because you love me? :D

Or... not. Just talk to me... about something. Please. I'm bored.

So whatcha wanna talk about? :confused:

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    This thread demands pics :o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    This thread demands pics :o

Of what?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPZhSJfNt8Kr-GqS96nHBWdESfv0rW_qRgcEZuj7HY5b1Lokk&t=1&usg=__Lwr7Lm4KG5q8BG-iYafigIc6qzI=

Oh, well now it's a party... just perfect.
  • edited July 2010
    Lets talk about where flies go in the winter.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Of what?

Preferably you. I'm a mod, you should probably try loving me so I can get you into a position of power and let you systematically try to ruin everything.

On second thought:
    no%20girls%20allowed.jpg
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Preferably you. I'm a mod, you should probably try loving me so I can get you into a position of power and let you systematically try to ruin everything.

On second thought:
    no%20girls%20allowed.jpg

Aw, but I do love you! But positions of power aren't my thing... I can find ways to ruin things without being on the outside. Trust me.

And that's not very welcoming. =/
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    2937ix0.jpg

Here... a picture. Of me. One of my many terrible senior pictures. >.< They all turned out super awful. Because I'm bad at having my picture taken... and fat and ugly. So yeah...
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Alright, let's talk. Who's your favorite leader in history and why? Let's say... before the 1900's just to make it more interesting.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Alright, let's talk. Who's your favorite leader in history and why? Let's say... before the 1900's just to make it more interesting.

What exactly are you asking? Like a political one, or any leader of anything?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Senior in elementary? You've got those youthful looks.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Senior in elementary? You've got those youthful looks.

High School senior... and I don't look THAT young, I don't think...
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010

Jefferson Davis, hands down. Also post recent pictures of yourself Namaste.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010

I posted that one recent one... because it's already on this computer... it was taken like two weeks ago, so yeah... I look almost no different now.

Maybe I can find some others to post sometime though. I don't know why I bother, but I guess it doesn't matter. XD
    edited July 2010
    High School senior... and I don't look THAT young, I don't think...

Just don't take me for being a pedo :p

But little word of advice: Posting a picture of yourself that soon isn't the best choice of action, especially on TOTSE.

Oh well, too late :o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just don't take me for being a pedo :p

But little word of advice: Posting a picture of yourself that soon isn't the best choice of action, especially on TOTSE.

Oh well, too late :o

I know. Came from zoklet. Know a lot of people here now. But quite honestly, I just no longer give a fuck.
    edited July 2010
    What exactly are you asking? Like a political one, or any leader of anything?

Yes, anything. As long as this person means something to you, or has taught you something about life. Then we can discuss things from there and maybe transition into another topic. It's just a conversation starter.
    edited July 2010
    I know. Came from zoklet. Know a lot of people here now. But quite honestly, I just no longer give a fuck.

Well in that case, just know that I'm not a pedo. I just want to rip that smooth skin off of little girl's faces.

Did I just say that out loud? :facepalm:
    edited July 2010

I actually don't know much about Jefferson Davis; all I remember is he was an outcast regarding the public norm, ha. I'm not American, so we weren't taught about many Americans growing up, but if he's your favorite I'll learn more about him.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, anything. As long as this person means something to you, or has taught you something about life. Then we can discuss things from there and maybe transition into another topic. It's just a conversation starter.

I'd honestly probably have to put more thought into it. All I can think of right now it seems is St. Augustine... and Ponce De Leon was a leader, I mean, he discovered the place. Which is a major event in history. And then I think just the Spanish overall at that period in time... they were some of the most medically advanced civilizations at the time, so sort of taking that leap forward into expanded upon the medical field as it was as a time, was an important step to being where we are with medicine now.

Bleh, lousy answer I suppose. I don't know... I'm a bit out of it... I could probably think of a better answer at another time...
    Well in that case, just know that I'm not a pedo. I just want to rip that smooth skin off of little girl's faces.

Did I just say that out loud? :facepalm:

Did you say it out loud? Because you typed it here... but no one was there to hear you say it out loud, so how could we possibly answer your question?
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    नमस्ते
    edited July 2010

Did you say it out loud? Because you typed it here... but no one was there to hear you say it out loud, so how could we possibly answer your question?

We're on the intarwebs. Play along, please with two cherries on top? :D

Also, recent pictures are required as LSA mentioned. Seems we're quite female-deprived at the moment :o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010

Also, recent pictures are required as LSA mentioned. Seems we're quite female-deprived at the moment :o

What do y'all consider recent?
    edited July 2010
    I'd honestly probably have to put more thought into it. All I can think of right now it seems is St. Augustine... and Ponce De Leon was a leader, I mean, he discovered the place. Which is a major event in history. And then I think just the Spanish overall at that period in time... they were some of the most medically advanced civilizations at the time, so sort of taking that leap forward into expanded upon the medical field as it was as a time, was an important step to being where we are with medicine now.

Bleh, lousy answer I suppose. I don't know... I'm a bit out of it... I could probably think of a better answer at another time...

I love the Spanish! Juan Ponce de Leon... he discovered Florida while searching for the Fountain of Youth, right? I just noticed the irony then while writing this.

The Fountain of Youth has always interested me, but nobody seems to talk about it anymore. I remember totse 2004, there was a thread about it in Paranormal. I hope I can read it again if Hellish puts it in the archives; was pretty interesting.

Thanks for bringing my attention to Juan Ponce by the way. I might do some googling and learn more about him, but apparently his history is limited.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    I love the Spanish! Juan Ponce de Leon... he discovered Florida while searching for the Fountain of Youth, right? I just noticed the irony then while writing this.

The Fountain of Youth has always interested me, but nobody seems to talk about it anymore. I remember totse 2004, there was a thread about it in Paranormal. I hope I can read it again if Hellish puts it in the archives; was pretty interesting.

Thanks for bringing my attention to Juan Ponce by the way. I might do some googling and learn more about him, but apparently his history is limited.

Yeah. The lame thing is when I went I didn't even get to check out the Fountain of youth. There are so many great historical sites there, so we didn't have enough time to do everything in three days. But it's interesting. I definitely wanna go someday.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste, whats your favorite time of year and why?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010

I brung the cherries.
    safe_Two_Cherries_3.jpg
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Those cherries look pretty damn delicious
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Thats what I was thinking. haha
    edited July 2010
    I'm allergic to cherries :(
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm allergic to cherries :(

That sucks. =(
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Talk to me first.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Talk to me first.

About what?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Your allergic to cherries... Damn dude. I feel sorry for you.
    edited July 2010
    That sucks. =(
    jarkof wrote: »
    Your allergic to cherries... Damn dude. I feel sorry for you.

Thanks, but at least it means I'll never be arrested for being a pedo :D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn strait.