So I got banned from zoklet and decided to join here

ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm fairly surprised to see a totse clone actually doing good for once, but the gayness of zoklet is so unfathomable that I suppose it was inevitable. Three cheers for everyone that made this possible, from the molotov cocktails of poast to whoever the fuck made this site.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Fuck yeah, another Zoklet castaway. Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    This place is like 10x better than zoklet ever was...
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome to the fold, brother.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited July 2010
    I know who you are. ;)
  • edited July 2010
    I love to see people from Zoklet join the Revolution. :D
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Obbe wrote: »
    I know who you are. ;)

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out, I just didn't come back in full phoenix glory because I don't want 10,000 PMs asking where I've been and where the fuck is everyone's money & drugs.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited July 2010
    fuck 'em
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome home.
    edited July 2010
    When can I get an avatar?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Welcome, enjoy your stay and please contribute.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome man, embrace this place and try and forget about &Z. You'll be glad when you do.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ lol he spelt his name wrong
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Welcome man, embrace this place and try and forget about &Z. You'll be glad when you do.

Agreed

It is nice to see the mods over there talking shit about the good folk that up and left .
  • edited July 2010
    It shouldn't be too hard to figure out, I just didn't come back in full phoenix glory because I don't want 10,000 PMs asking where I've been and where the fuck is everyone's money & drugs.

hoppin
  • edited July 2010
    hoppin

lol :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    Actually if you don't know the story maybe it would be harder to guess who it is. Definitely not h0ppin.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome to our humble abode.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Welcome, enjoy your stay and please contribute.

DFG you're a fucking bot.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Thats the point lol its a play on words ...an error on the word error. Really makes your brain go wuhhhhh

I think I just shit myself.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    lol Good thing I never sent you any money.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I bet its wires, yeah thats it wires made it, minus one baby.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    All we need to do now is fix hot topics and we are goood tooo goooo.
    edited July 2010
    lol Good thing I never sent you any money.

sending money to anyone on the internet is dumb. it's like handing a dealer money and then just leaving.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    I bet its wires, yeah thats it wires made it, minus one baby.

Nope. wires_dead_baby is in fact here!
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rizzo how did you get banned? Me and Zok were discussing what is wrong with zoklet and it seems like one of the Core reasons (put aside all the drama) is contributing members of the site are getting banned and Zok is away and can't do shit about it.
    edited July 2010
    Well I've retired my RiaB account on zoklet and so I logged in on my anandagram account and after about five posts I get banned by mksnowboarder for "trolling" NFHC or something, I don't know. It was dumb, I was just joking around & getting a feel for how things were and then BAM I'm banned. double you tee eff.
  • edited July 2010
    Actually if you don't know the story maybe it would be harder to guess who it is. Definitely not h0ppin.

Well, he's the only one that I know of who allegedly ripped people off for drugs in the mail.

You're telling me that people fell for those scams twice?

EDIT: I've ascertained who it was via the above posts. I didn't figure him to be the sort to rip people off.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well I've retired my RiaB account on zoklet and so I logged in on my anandagram account and after about five posts I get banned by mksnowboarder for "trolling" NFHC or something, I don't know. It was dumb, I was just joking around & getting a feel for how things were and then BAM I'm banned. double you tee eff.

Yeah things are getting very strict over there. It's because they recognize you as rizzo and you're not supposed to have multiple accounts. Mike needs to loosen up definitely.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was going to send rizzo a lady gaga shirt for some acid once
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Yeah things are getting very strict over there. It's because they recognize you as rizzo and you're not supposed to have multiple accounts. Mike needs to loosen up definitely.

No, mike had no idea I was rizzo. I was reading through the retarded thread and he said my ip was "clean". You're allowed to have multiple accounts if you do what I did and stop using one.
    EDIT: I've ascertained who it was via the above posts. I didn't figure him to be the sort to rip people off.
    It wasn't intentional, there was a string of very unfortunate events (including but not limited to mental hospitals, police, possible prison time, being homeless, etc) that kinda fucked things up, I didn't start out from the offset planning to fuck anybody over. But when you're hungry & sleeping on dirt and shit, do you really think that somebody on the internet is on your mind at all? I feel really bad for what happened but what can I do? I've got no money, no drugs, and no ambition to go and score a sizable amount of either.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Coolio.jpg

(hello!)
  • edited July 2010
    It wasn't intentional, there was a string of very unfortunate events (including but not limited to mental hospitals, police, possible prison time, being homeless, etc) that kinda fucked things up, I didn't start out from the offset planning to fuck anybody over. But when you're hungry & sleeping on dirt and shit, do you really think that somebody on the internet is on your mind at all? I feel really bad for what happened but what can I do? I've got no money, no drugs, and no ambition to go and score a sizable amount of either.

Definitely more believable.
  • edited July 2010
    I didn't even know this happened. I haven't been at Zoklet for a week, or even here today until now. Welcome back Riz.