i keeps it cool

BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
it's a simple formula really. collared t-shirt (polo or some such), cargo shorts, clean sporty sneakers (currently wearing classic all white reeboks). a hat is optional, but can add that last touch to your look wouldn't have otherwise had.

the shoes don't necessarily have to be "sporty" that's just part of my demeanor and you should mold your own style. i got some badass chucks i wear a lot too. i just make sure to keep everything clean so i can justifiably strut around like i'm king-dingaling. yes that was a rhyme, moving on now lol.

invest in multiple types of shoes, shirts, and pants. you'll always impress the ladies with the right combo and here's a hint, try to make them match in some way shape or form however obscure. girls are better at picking that kind of stuff out so they'll probably get you.

look through some magazines at the store next time to get some ideas when no one's around to see you lol.

as soon as i started dressing like i gave shit coming out of high school (notice the word "like", i really still don't it's just about poon) i started getting treated better by everyone, including and especially the ladies.

Comments

• Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    i really don't give a shit so much that I don't even try. it's sad really. blue jeans FTW
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now, if you ask me, when trying to look fashionable/stylish/like the look matters, I find shorts about the tackiest thing that isn't pink. Collared shirts are nice, but only casually, they are rather boring and standard, so if you're going anywhere where how you look matters (Clubbing, Certain Concerts, etc.) then I'd go for something a bit more forward and outgoing.
  • superspeedzsuperspeedz Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    it's a simple formula really. collared t-shirt (polo or some such), cargo shorts, clean sporty sneakers (currently wearing classic all white reeboks). a hat is optional, but can add that last touch to your look wouldn't have otherwise had.

the shoes don't necessarily have to be "sporty" that's just part of my demeanor and you should mold your own style. i got some badass chucks i wear a lot too. i just make sure to keep everything clean so i can justifiably strut around like i'm king-dingaling. yes that was a rhyme, moving on now lol.

invest in multiple types of shoes, shirts, and pants. you'll always impress the ladies with the right combo and here's a hint, try to make them match in some way shape or form however obscure. girls are better at picking that kind of stuff out so they'll probably get you.

look through some magazines at the store next time to get some ideas when no one's around to see you lol.

as soon as i started dressing like i gave shit coming out of high school (notice the word "like", i really still don't it's just about poon) i started getting treated better by everyone, including and especially the ladies.
    lose the cargo's and reeboks, upgrade with pants and loafers :)
  • AdmnistratorAdmnistrator Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    chinos, rolled up bottoms and plimsolls
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    obviously i don't wear this when i'm going to classy joints. this is my everyday (summer time) attire.

it's not about what you wear so much as it is about how what you wear makes you feel. wearing these everyday clothes makes me feel like i'm showing who i am and that makes me feel good. therefore I keeps it cool.
  • Ed ListerEd Lister Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    You lost me at cargo shorts. Forget cargo shorts man. Unless you are hunting or something like that.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ed Lister wrote: »
    You lost me at cargo shorts. Forget cargo shorts man. Unless you are hunting or something like that.

First post, welcome to the party.

Cargo shorts? If you're working at a fucking gas station, grats you've fucking made it.

If not, buy some nice suit, and shit, style is about style, it's means money. Either right now, or in any recent past.

Buy a dress shirt, and make use want to read this shit.

It's not about what you wear, but what people think of you while you wear it.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    i really don't give a shit so much that I don't even try. it's sad really. blue jeans FTW

I hope you changed your ways. That's really sad and disrespectful

to your mother. You should really care how you dress.