Even tho you turn down a drunk girl's advances

Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
It's still cool to get with her at a later date right? Just wondering about people's general opinion here.

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    No, because if she's the type of girl to "get drunk" then she isn't worth being near. Find some respectable women and meet with them instead.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's still cool to get with her at a later date right? Just wondering about people's general opinion here.

Sure, why not? Makes you more respectable in their eyes.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    Sure, why not? Makes you more respectable in their eyes.

That, plus you don't run the risk of "raping" her
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    No, because if she's the type of girl to "get drunk" then she isn't worth being near. Find some respectable women and meet with them instead.

So Blunderful, where do you meet all of your "respectable women," then? Because, I am TOTALLY in for some of that respectable pussy you enjoy all regular-like!
    edited July 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    So Blunderful, where do you meet all of your "respectable women," then? Because, I am TOTALLY in for some of that respectable pussy you enjoy all regular-like!

When did I ever say I regularly get "pussy" from respectable women? Or even imply it?
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »

This is the only concern. Yeah, she's not the type to 'get drunk' Blunderful, she seems like a really down to earth girl too. 'N yea maybe I tricked her into thinking I'm respectable, I think I just disappointed her tho ..
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Depennds if she is down to hook up later, she just minght wanna fuck dunk style.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Girls that want to hook up while drunk usually do it often, and quite a few will use it as an excuse for cheating. That being said, give it a shot. If it works out with her, you'll be happy you didn't drunkfuck her.
    edited July 2010
    I can't get her outta my head, brahs :o what should I say to her now aha I'm the worst guy for this asides from Blunderful
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    When did I ever say I regularly get "pussy" from respectable women? Or even imply it?

You're right - absolutely never, hahhahaa. Faggot.

And OP, it's perfectly cool to do so; presuming that she still actually remembers/is interested in you. She might just be a bit of a whore looking for some action from anything moving, and doesn't really remember you. Though maybe not, give that shit a try.
    edited July 2010
    :( I didn't like that answer. She seems nice, brah.
    edited July 2010
    Thanks guys, I like this section now and it seems that totseans can be pretty helpful. I'm gonna go for it, obviously I wouldn't if I thought she was a ho like that one guy said. I sure didn't get with the Truro bitch that was hanging around, and after I decided not to I found out that she had slept with 12 dudes since arriving in Halifax. I got a pretty good eye for that shit i guess..
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »

Can't she accuse rape even if she wasn't drunk? Or no?
    edited July 2010
    Thanks guys, I like this section now and it seems that totseans can be pretty helpful. I'm gonna go for it, obviously I wouldn't if I thought she was a ho like that one guy said. I sure didn't get with the Truro bitch that was hanging around, and after I decided not to I found out that she had slept with 12 dudes since arriving in Halifax. I got a pretty good eye for that shit i guess..

killyourself.jpg
    edited July 2010
    @ fanglekai, I had a great parody idea for that pic. But couldn't get the words right. The girl on the right is supposed to be an admin, and the one on the left it supposed to be a user.

LEFT GIRL: users are releasing my personal info. :(
    RIGHT GIRL: KILL YOUR SELF LOL

DO NOT ASK FOR HELP ON ZOKLET
    The mods can help. But they won't.
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    killyourself.jpg

no i was saying how I was glad the topic helped me out n shit :p
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010

If by "with her" you mean sex then fuck yes. Fuck anybody if you have the chance. Grab that opportunistic ass with them pincers and never look back. Who gives a fuck about her being drunk? Nobody except moral fags. Which is like almost everybody.

Just remember one thing.

Immorality is the morality for people who enjoy themselves.
    edited July 2010
    If I had no morals I would have banged her when she was incredibly drunk, like 6 nights ago.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    if your as drunk as her, or more drunk. its game at that point in time. Theres never an expiration date to tap that poon, just do it.
    edited July 2010
    Yea you're right I probably shoulda just chugged someone's 151. I don't drink though, it makes my vision all messed up and my nerves all, fighted up.
    edited July 2010
    no i was saying how I was glad the topic helped me out n shit :p

I know, I just love that picture! The thing is, don't obsess over the past. You didn't bang her, so whatever. In the future you might bang drunk girls, but that's always dangerous because they might cry rape and/or give you herpes.

Blunderful, that'd be excellent.
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    If by "with her" you mean sex then fuck yes. Fuck anybody if you have the chance. Grab that opportunistic ass with them pincers and never look back. Who gives a fuck about her being drunk? Nobody except moral fags. Which is like almost everybody.

Just remember one thing.

Immorality is the morality for people who enjoy themselves.

Sort of. Don't fuck fat girls, and don't fuck girls who might cry rape. Sounds like this one wouldn't if she gets around like that, but you can never be too careful. Even having a girl claim you raped her ruins your reputation. Drunk party sex is usually bad anyway. It's sloppy and awkward.

I do agree with the having sex when the opportunity is there. Except if the girl is fat, then don't.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited July 2010
    Alcohol is the formula for rape. lololol

Guy + Drunk Girl = Rape
    Drunk Guy + Girl= Rape
    Drunk Guy + Drunk Girl = Rape
    ... Leads to one simple answer: Just do a rape

Girls act two-faced when they're drunk it's really annoying.

If you want to build a relationship with her, wait until she's sober. Hangout a couple of times, and if things work out go for it.

If you want to fuck her, then by all means do it.

There shouldn't be any regretful decisions.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    May want to get to know her a bit. WE dont want her pleading rape to the jury. But despite that definitely go for it and just hope she doesnt turn out to be a complete whore.
    edited July 2010
    That's the thing, as I keep getting to know her and thinking about her more, the more I can't get her outta my dome (head).
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Morals are just a cloak for fear. Who cares? You only live once, go tap that. Buy a cheap ass bottle of vodka for like $5-$10, put that in an empty bottle of some expensive stuff (it shouldn't be hard to find) and invite her to get drunk with you and do some sort of activity that could probably lead to sexxoring (just about anything).
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's the thing, as I keep getting to know her and thinking about her more, the more I can't get her outta my dome (head).

LOLZ to the end of that statement. But for real man if she is in your head that much you should pursue. But expect the worst because that is what will most likely happen but in the off chance that some good comes of it just go for it. Those are my words. I have spoken.
    edited July 2010
    Nah I'll expect the best. I was at the store she works at last night and I think we had a brief moment before I realized I was staring. I think 'in front of my friends' is one of the only settings where I couldn't mobilize on this front. Especially this time :)
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh jeeze thats always an awkward moment just a tad. Well GLHF is all I can say. And hope for the best.
    edited July 2010
    It wasn't bad, helped reaffirm her interest in my eyes. I just hope one of my buds doesn't ask her first aha I'm barely out around Cowie Hill anymore, since I moved out. Oh well things that are supposed to work out probably do, right? >.>
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh well things that are supposed to work out probably do, right? >.>

QFT Best way to live mang.
    edited July 2010
    Nice I got a QFT :cool: thanks
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha your welcome brah.