Totse Chronicles: The Pilot

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I've been thinking all week. Bored off my ass and trying to figure out something fresh that we could do which would keep us somewhat entertained. I got the idea from Podcasts (yes I am late and recently discovered them lol). What I'm thinking of us a weekly "Podcast" so to speak where we air shit out in the open. Right now I am focusing on Bitch & Moan because I feel repetition is getting old and sometimes, we need to get on cam, light up the mics, and tell it how it is.

I think the idea could foster into something bigger and more interesting over time, but that depends on how everyone feels about the idea. Hell, I even envision using Skype to get some guests on before we air it to the public.

Either way it's just an idea and I figured I'd do a mini-pilot to give you an idea and work out some tweaks and the flaws.

So fuck it here goes...(HD is best)

Tell me what you think, yay, nay, feedback, flames, etc. you know the drill.

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's like you were MADE to do this. Haha, I actually really enjoyed this. I hope you continue to make videos like these. This is pretty awesome. ^_^

And you mentioned ABBOD, and that made me wonder... I've been meaning to ask. Anyone know what happened to that guy?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    +1

Lulz ensued when brandon was mentioned.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think you should have more people contribute to the podcast. It seems as if its the LSA King chronicles instead of the Totse Chronicles. I have a question though. Does the "LSA" in your name stand for the drug?
  • SteppenwolfSteppenwolf Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ^Are you getting confused with LSD?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010

Morning Glory, yo.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    No I am not. You don't do drugs?
    edited July 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    No I am not. You don't do drugs?

I'm still on the 'gateway' drug.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    No, dude, I'm not talking about Oasis...oh, forget it. :mad:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    It's like you were MADE to do this. Haha, I actually really enjoyed this. I hope you continue to make videos like these. This is pretty awesome. ^_^

And you mentioned ABBOD, and that made me wonder... I've been meaning to ask. Anyone know what happened to that guy?

Nobody knows, either he is dead, got a life, or has become brandon. It is coincidental that is when brandon came about in his absense :eek:. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Daily wrote: »
    +1

Lulz ensued when brandon was mentioned.

Good to hear it :). If lulz happened it was accidental as I was trying to be serious lol.

Gary Oak wrote: »
    I think you should have more people contribute to the podcast. It seems as if its the LSA King chronicles instead of the Totse Chronicles. I have a question though. Does the "LSA" in your name stand for the drug?

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I originally going to add some examples, but staying within a low timelimit becomes a challenge which is something I have to work with. I had some technical issues so I lost my notes and just wanted to push it as an example of an idea instead of perfection. However, the ones I mentioned were from more publicized threads to avoid it being a "what I think" perception and I judged that based off how many times they were mentioned and how long they lasted (threads/posts).

Of course I want more people to join in and fill in the lines and get some sort of community feedback system going so we can do an anonymous user based style format going on. Like I said this is just an idea and that was the test to see it from the audience so I do appreciate your feedback and I'll make notes of it :p.

P.S. LSA after the drug and HBWR seeds not MG's you all failed. You know I'd never munch 4-500 fucking seeds to get high. What am I, brandon? lol
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    That was awesome!!! And I lol'd as well when you talked about brandon. :o:o:o

Also I lol'd when I saw my thread, "Will I ever get a friend?" at the end.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Nobody knows, either he is dead, got a life, or has become brandon. It is coincidental that is when brandon came about in his absense :eek:. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Dang... I hate not knowing. >.< I'm so curious...
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure ABBoD overdosed. Remember all those pics he was taking of his new drugs? That was like right before he disappeared forever...
    edited July 2010
    Speaking of death, I was just looking at ytter_man's last few posts before he died, back on Zoklet. Funny his final post was him cursing out Zoklet. Zok must feel so bad ahaha.

I know that's hypocritical to the video lul :o
    edited July 2010
    Hey, what's the music at the end, it's gonna bug me forever if I don't find it.
    edited July 2010
    Are Totse Chronicles just gonna be bitching about things? It'd be cool if there was an episode all about the best trolls, or tributes to totseans who have died like abbod and yyter_man etc.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Are Totse Chronicles just gonna be bitching about things? It'd be cool if there was an episode all about the best trolls, or tributes to totseans who have died like abbod and yyter_man etc.

Agreed.

Also I liked the brandon part. Made me LOL but about the whole zocklet thing. I know we talk about it a lot but theres so many zocklet people that are just lurking here and not signing up so its just kinda a get off that and come here so we can reach our former glory kinda hatred toward zocklet you know. But all in all a pretty good video containing a lot of the current issues. I enjoyed the watch.
    edited July 2010

Yeah, like troll of the week and instead of emmy's we give these basterds Trolly's. Maybe we could do really caustic eulogies for dead totseans, "Here lies abbod in all his glory...found dead via erotic asphiaxiation while he was jerking it to Sailor moon....kai sara sara, he died a happy racist...now for the party crackers!" :o
    edited July 2010
    Speaking of death, I was just looking at ytter_man's last few posts before he died, back on Zoklet. Funny his final post was him cursing out Zoklet. Zok must feel so bad ahaha.

I know that's hypocritical to the video lul :o

LOL poor bastard. Hopefully he is in a better place with 68 virgins. I didn't believe it for a long while that he actually died. I guess denial.

Hey, what's the music at the end, it's gonna bug me forever if I don't find it.

It was off a hard to find album (I could only find it on Demonoid) by Jin - The Rest is History song "C'mon". Good good album I'm surprised he didn't last long. I can post it if you can't find it.

So far that was my initial idea, was putting a face on other peoples frustrations, but I later thought it could be more than just that. Really, I am just looking for some ideas from everyone because I think we could take it far if we wanted to and turn it into almost a semi-weekly-consistant podcast like thing just for Totse. I just felt we need something innovating to bring to the table and since I had this webcam I never use and a studio mic, I thought "why the fuck not do something?" We could do all 3 of those. Of course yyter_man would have to be done proper and I'd have to have as much as everyone knew about him to make it authentically accurate, but then again this isn't just MY podcast this is everyones. As long as it's well planned and maybe form a group to have others give an editorial perspective before it goes up would keep things in balance.

I don't want to be the only one invovled, this could involve everybody and anybody. Graphics, video editors, others who speak on the mic and aren't shy, etc.

Skies the limit :)

*EDIT* I had some of these ideas planned, but it was taking too long, and this actually made me realize how hard and time consuming creating video content can be lol. A new appreciation for those who do the shit on a daily basis.
    edited July 2010
    Also, Blunderful needs to kickstart his comic strips again...back by popular demand amirite?
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    I enjoyed that also. lol @ failBrandon
    edited July 2010
    I did start "Abandoned Protons" but it sucks and I hate the designs. So I'm just going to continue "Abandoned Neutrons" and pick up from comic 075.
    edited July 2010
    I did start "Abandoned Protons" but it sucks and I hate the designs. So I'm just going to continue "Abandoned Neutrons" and pick up from comic 075.

Cool, can I go back to sniffin panties like my old Andre 3000 days.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Keep the hilarious comics coming.
    edited July 2010
    Steppenwolf - you're Andre 3000?

I've started the comic. Actually I finsihed it but it starts to suck halfway through. But the bit I'm going to keep is... Since everyone but Zok went to Hell in comic 075, Zok fortunately has a backup of all the users. Insert "accidental" database deletion joke here.
    edited July 2010
    Steppenwolf - you're Andre 3000?

I've started the comic. Actually I finsihed it but it starts to suck halfway through. But the bit I'm going to keep is... Since everyone but Zok went to Hell in comic 075, Zok fortunately has a backup of all the users. Insert "accidental" database deletion joke here.

The one and pwnly!
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Keep the hilarious comics coming.

I third this notion. You have a gift with the drawing and short comic comedy that's unmatched. I've literally been rolling on quite a few of them.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    This. Exactly this. I LOL'd my fucking ass off at the abandoned neutrons one that you posted.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    you should also give us the low down on local drama & other nonsense. you could be like a reporter. or something.

you should also take questions. but don't be gay about it.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    I like the Youtube update idea.
    I always pictured you as a black guy for some reason LOL.
    I also hope Brandon sees this and cuts the shit.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hahaha. Nice. Keep it going. You are right.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    This video was decent, until you mentioned brandon then I started laughing my ass off. The more attention you give him, the stronger his troll powers become. Also, I have a strong hunch that rolf is one of brandon's accounts.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    This video was decent, until you mentioned brandon then I started laughing my ass off. The more attention you give him, the stronger his troll powers become. Also, I have a strong hunch that rolf is one of brandon's accounts.

It is globviously another trolling account but I dont think its one of Brandons. At least I hope not or LSA thought would have came true because im friends with ROLF and that would make me friends with Brandon in which case FML!
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey, that was pretty awesome and interesting. I hope you continue with those, and I also agree on the whole brandon shit.

Everytime I read your posts I'm gonna have to read them in your voice though. :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Why did I miss this. I think we should go for a Totse Show on Youtube.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hahaha hilarious keep 'em coming!
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    angryonion wrote: »
    I always pictured you as a black guy for some reason LOL.

you are fucking insulting to LSA King

Oh yeah and LSA King, should I reject this idea, the same way you rejected my interviews?
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    LSA, you look fucking retarded. No offense. Not that you would be offended or anything...you know, people telling you that everything day.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

That's more along the lines of what I was thinking. I'll post my comments regarding your thread here in a few.

Pope wrote: »

Oh yeah and LSA King, should I reject this idea, the same way you rejected my interviews?

LOL, I never rejected an interview because you never asked me for one, I just said I wouldn't do it. If it's one thing I hate it's interviews. Few things I take serious IRL are interviews and public speaking. I tend to throw humor out the window really fast, not on purpose it just happens to end that way :-\. I liked your interviews btw some of them were good and others were retarded saying things only to get lulz or a shell shock effect on people who would eventually read them.

Dysgraphia wrote: »
    LSA, you look fucking retarded. No offense. Not that you would be offended or anything...you know, people telling you that everything day.

You're right, I don't get offended easy and actually think it's funny because I tell people IRL I am "slightly retarded" and was dropped as a baby. If it's looks based, well I look like I went through a meat grinder regardless, but the other half was I literally wrote nothing down that I planned to and wasn't really focused--hence the looking off into space lol.

But yeah, I could definitely use a makeover :).
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Super Moderator? Nigga WUT? Weren't you just saying like TODAY how's it better to be a regular than a mod? :mad:

Congratulations, yoyoyo.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    shit was pretty sweet. You curse well which surprised me...because most people can't.

Keep it up though. Like DFG's thread says add segments by users and it would be sweet.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    Pope wrote: »

Pope calm down I wasn't trying too insult LSA King, if I was I would have called him a fucking nigger.
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Super Moderator? Nigga WUT? Weren't you just saying like TODAY how's it better to be a regular than a mod? :mad:

Congratulations, yoyoyo.

I was and it still holds true. This was kind of...uhh...how do I say...random lol. Thanks, although nothing changes except the fact now I have to look at forums I didn't want to :o :mad:

Dose Me wrote: »
    shit was pretty sweet. You curse well which surprised me...because most people can't.

Keep it up though. Like DFG's thread says add segments by users and it would be sweet.

I have an army mouth that I'm trying to break, but it's hard. It can drive people bat shit crazy IRL and I have to constantly try and bite my tongue, especially around my niece which I wish I could just call her "fuckhead" because shes a little shit.

We are working on a platform right now and everyone is welcome to offer their expertise. I floated the idea that I thought about for awhile now and anyone can run with it. I think a dedicated forum of individuals who feel comfortable with one another is the way to set it up and have something the whole show would be based off of.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    whats with your posture?
  • edited July 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011