What do you guys think about?

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Usually while i sit here chain smoking and drinking my mind tends to wonder. I think about all kinds of shit. Like things I did in high school, the nervous breakdown i had, Failed relationships, my pending divorce all kinds of crap.

Sometimes those things get me down man. I dunno its like things were once real fun and now everyday is kinda meh.

So yeah what do you think about? Also feel free to ask me shit

Comments

• iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like you learned about life the hard way. Life is what you make of it and what you make of it shows what kind of person you are.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    How old are you? You're getting divorced?

Also, I think about stuff like when I'm going to die, if anybody will ever love me, if I'm going to have a good future, and if anyone replied to my thread on totse yet.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    Sounds like you learned about life the hard way. Life is what you make of it and what you make of it shows what kind of person you are.

Well I can say this learn from others mistakes so you don't have to make them for yourself. And you might be able to live with what you did for now but there's no guarantee how you'll feel about it in the years to come
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    How old are you? You're getting divorced?

Also, I think about stuff like when I'm going to die, if anybody will ever love me, if I'm going to have a good future, and if anyone replied to my thread on totse yet.

I'll be 30 in December, Twilight and marrying a girl 5 years younger than me was the downfall to a lot o shit.

I think you're pretty bright Blunderful. You seem real intelligent and recognize your faults and are working to improve them.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    And you might be able to live with what you did for now but there's no guarantee how you'll feel about it in the years to come

? My life's sweet. I'm a good hearted person, I've got no recent regrets. Sounds like I'll feel pretty good later in the years.
    edited July 2010
    Oh thanks. Wait, how did Twilight consider to your downfall?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    I think about all of the things people have said to me recently that made me feel any certain way and the stupid things I've said to people that I shouldn't have recently and from years ago. I think about all the stupid decisions I made, wonder about what things are like in different places, make plans and daydream.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Oh thanks. Wait, how did Twilight consider to your downfall?

The wife got this http://teen-fiction-series.suite101.com/article.cfm/twilight_saga_leads_to_relationship_breakdowns I kid not
    edited July 2010
    Oh my fucking god. Seriously? That's... :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Philosoraptor is very wise. He should be for being millions of years old.

Twilight is fucking horrible. Some girl broke up with me over it.

I think about a lot of things, depending on if I'm in my depressed mode or not. I seem to get depressed in cycles. Maybe grad school had something to do with it, I dunno. Lately I'm feeling pretty happy and content. I'm thinking about this girl I think is interested in me. We're hanging tonight. I think about video games, books, movies, my life, what job I'm going to get for this year, what I'm going to do with my life - law school or ph d. - where I want to go to school, where I should live and work, when I'm going to travel to Venezuela, India, Korea and South Africa to see my friends. Lots of shit. Mostly though I'm pretty happy about life right now, so my thoughts are a bit more superficial. When I'm depressed I overanalyze everything and think deeply.