This happen to you guise too?

RuptureRupture Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
When you wake up shortly after you went to sleep and you are so fucking horny that you are salivating like a rabid dog and have to rub one out?

I get this sometimes. Maybe its induced by erotic dreams I forget as I wake up?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    So it's like a wet dream that hasn't made it all the way?
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wet dreams never make it all the way for me.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Feels good.
  • edited July 2010
    Nope, never has.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Being a teenager was fun.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    All the fucking time, i dont know why but some mornings i wake up and the first thing on my mind is tits :confused: one of lifes unanswered mysteries i guess

yeah this is supposed to happen. sleep should result in a boner for most healthy men.

near death experiences are supposed to be very arousing, and what is nearer to death than sleep & dreams?

being horny = being healthy.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wake up in the morning and not be horny??? Doesn't happen. Early morning sex just when you wake up is quite nifty.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Being a teenager was fun.

This.

Shame nature kinda abandons you after that, and you have to seek entertainment for yourself. From when you were born till your mid teens nature really kept you entertained with all sorts of drugs and funky chemicals in your brain.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    agent 008 wrote: »
    shame nature kinda abandons you after that, and you have to seek entertainment for yourself. From when you were born till your mid teens nature really kept you entertained with all sorts of drugs and funky chemicals in your brain.

qft