Harvesting and converting my opium finally!

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So I planted these P. Som. poppies about 3.5 months ago. It was easy as hell they grow like weeds. I didn't even order these online or anything. I got the ones from the grocery store that are with the spices and that go on bagel. Those are opium poppies.

I figured a simple way to not have to germinate them all individually and also ants would not be able to carry them off before they could sprout. I just waited until a particularly heavy rainstorm. I went outside right when it started and thread out two large bottle by the handful in a soil covered area, as opposed to a grassy area. I noticed sprouts within a week.

Well now they are grown and the seed pods were just about to pop open. I also found the perfect tool to lance them, that would not go too deep or too shallow. Its a box-cutter that has settings on it. The very first setting is for just cutting through plastic wrapping on boxes that does not cut into the box. It cut just about 2 millimeters in.

So I walk backwards through my poppies and gently lance 3 diagonal cuts around the larger pods and two through the smaller ones. I watched them that day and by the next day they were seeping a dark purplish almost black latex. I scraped them all with a butter knife and lanced them again that day to get all of the goodness out.

I smoked some of the raw opium but my tolerance to opiates is so high that I want to make a morphine base. I get my started chemical and dissolve about 4 grams of raw opium in 2 boiling cups of h20.

I skimmed off the soil and other plant matter that didn't dissolve. I am going to sell some of the raw opium too to get some extra cash. I went to this guy I know and showed him some then smoked some with him. I told him my price and he didn't want to pay that. :mad:

He actually started talking shit when I would not go down on my price. He pushed me and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it got near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I say nah, forget it, yo homles to bel-air. All this actually has been true several times in my life but... sorry giaz I couldn't help myself. Brings back good memories :D

Comments

• AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    What kind of yield per plant are you looking at?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    How big a patch did you grow? Was 4g your total yield or just what you extracted?

It might be more profitable for you to make some black tar, if you can get your hands on some AA.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    alright lets see what we got. 2 counts of manufacturing with intent to distribute, delivery of a controlled substances, possession of a controlled substances with intent to distribute. see you around 2pm tomorrow thanks for your written online confession it makes everything so much easier for us.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Did anyone read the last paragraph?
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I figured the last sentence only pertained to the last paragraph. if not, what a waste of a thread
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »
    Did anyone read the last paragraph?

Reverse troll'd.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Reverse troll'd.
    :hrmph:
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dont get it?

Sure seems like aot just to arrive with his auntie in bel-air.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    I dont get it?

Sure seems like aot just to arrive with his auntie in bel-air.

Damn don't we have any old members here that remember what this is?
  • edited July 2010
    Make sure you utilize the poppy-straw (The spent, dried pods and dried stems of the plant).

This guy did a guide on making a sort of tincture. You could stop a few steps short and just dry and smoke the product, instead.

http://forum.poppies.org/index.php?showtopic=10790
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Are you gonna answer my questions or what?
    edited July 2010
    Azure wrote: »
    Are you gonna answer my questions or what?

Sorry man.

Wiki "Bel-Air" or "Bel-Air totse".

It's an old &T thing. I figured there were enough old totse members here to get it.

It's not really funny now that I have to explain it. Well it's only semi-funny anyway, I was just trying to revive something that brought a lot of lulz a little while back.
    edited July 2010
    trippy wrote: »
    see you around 2pm tomorrow thanks for your written online confession it makes everything so much easier for us.

Great you can arrest me for being the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. :rolleyes: 'Cuz da license plate said fresh 'n had dice in da mirror.

Infraction. For either actually being a narcotics agent:D (unlikely) or the highly more likely case:

Impersonating an officer of the law in an open discussion of theoretical, illegal substances and usage. Thank you, goodnight. :facepalm:
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Great you can arrest me for being the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. :rolleyes:

Infraction. For either actually being a narcotics agent:D (unlikely) or the more likely case:

Impersonating an officer of the law in an open discussion of theoretical, illegal substances and usage. Thank you, goodnight. :facepalm:

Don't go cock swinging now.;)
    edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    Don't go swinging your gorgeous, ever so desirable, unobtainably large penis unit now.;)

icwotudidthair ^
    And btw, unobtainably is not a correct word :D:D:D

And.... what I did was completely legitimate. Do this: go to prison (not jail) for a little while; come back and tell me his statement was funny in any way, shape, or form in an environment such as this. No matter how untrue I thought it was.

L00k dudezz that's how to use a semi-colon.
    Damn I'm noddin'. :P
  • edited July 2010
    Great you can arrest me for being the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. :rolleyes: 'Cuz da license plate said fresh 'n had dice in da mirror.

Infraction. For either actually being a narcotics agent:D (unlikely) or the highly more likely case:

I'd say that the cops have better things to do (Like going after kingpins and whatnot), but I'd probably be wrong.

I forget where I saw it (Remembered midway through this sentence. It was on Penn & Teller. Decent show.), but there was some show where they were talking about this wheel-chair bound family man who's house was raided swat-style by local police. They had a warrant and arrested him for drug-trafficking because he was in possession of over 4g of oxycodone. He spent some time in the local jail before his trial, where the judge threw the case out for being absurd. The local prosecutor is known for never dropping cases, and for pursuing them (Right or wrong) until the defendant is convicted. The case was brought up again, this time in front of another judge. In the prosecutors medical opinion, even though the drugs were all prescribed, he had too much, making him a trafficker. He was convicted of drug trafficking and sent to prison for 25 years.

The only reason he was released after 3.5 years was because the governor himself signed a pardon.

Well, I meant for this story to illustrate the dumb shit that the cops occupy themselves with, but it seems to have said more about the justice system as a whole than it did the cops. Anyway, the point stands. Always be careful, because even though there are definitely bigger fish to fry, you never know if the local cops are having a slow week.
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Sorry man.

It's an old &T thing. I figured there were enough old totse members here to get it.

It's not really funny now that I have to explain it. Well it's only semi-funny anyway, I was just trying to revive something that brought a lot of lulz a little while back.

I think most people got it. And it's not just a &T thing, I've seen it other places too. It just wasn't a very good bel-air roll.
    edited July 2010
    I think most people got it. And it's not just a &T thing, I've seen it other places too. It just wasn't a very good bel-air roll.

Show me one better around here since this new BBS has been started.

And I don't see how there is much more different ways you can do this.

It was a long, interesting (for BLTC) story that took a little while to read. Then started with the song in mid sentence. I don't see how you can really make it different.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Sorry man.

So I kinda killed your thread eh?

Sorry brah
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn don't we have any old members here that remember what this is?

LuL I was just messing with you, I claim reverse troll.

There have been some great bel-airs on in history.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think the reverse trolls in this thread are better than the attempted regular troll.
    edited July 2010
    I think the reverse trolls in this thread are better than the attempted regular troll.

I'm not quite understaning the concept behind "reverse troll". Or who are the attempted trolls are?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not quite understaning the concept behind "reverse troll". Or who are the attempted trolls are?

Reverse troll is when you troll a troll.
    edited July 2010
    Reverse troll is when you troll a troll.

11ah5as.gif
    ^Story of my life.:o
  • edited July 2010
    11ah5as.gif

lol wat'chu talkin' bout faggit?
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    11ah5as.gif

I dont get it?
    edited July 2010
    I dont get it?

Neither do I.:(
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jesus fuck did anyone here really NOT get the bel-air joke, or was that a counter-troll?

:confused:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    Jesus fuck did anyone here really NOT get the bel-air joke, or was that a counter-troll?

:confused:

Obvious reverse troll is obvious.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010

uh oh the rules really don't say anything about being able to infract a narcotics agent for being an agent AT ALL
  • edited July 2010
    uh oh the rules really don't say anything about being able to infract a narcotics agent for being an agent AT ALL

Yeah well, the rules don't say anything about cops stealing from me either, but goddammit if they didn't do it anyway.
    edited July 2010

If your a Narc on this fourm all the rules go out the window.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah NArcs have no rules, they live life by the sword.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah NArcs have no rules, they live life by the sword.

Narcs are backstabbers, spies, cutthroats. This they deserve to be impaled from the anus up on my probe.

Also,. post 600
    edited July 2010
    Oink The Pig has a very high probability of winning my Troll of The Year Award.:D
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    yeah im not a cop just felt like impersonating one for the sake of a joke. infract away i dont know what that means or does