Bitches who have sex when drunk, then cry rape

ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
I can't be the only person here who hates bitches who get drunk, have sex, then cry rape. When a girl gets drunk, she knows DAMN well that she might do things she wouldn't normally do while sober. It's like when somebody gets arrested for a felony they committed while high. You know the risks when you choose to take the drug.

Consent is consent. It doesn't matter if it was given while she was drunk or not. It doesn't even go both ways. If a guy gets drunk and has sex with a sober girl, he's still a rapist.:rolleyes: Apparently there's no such thing as gender equality.

You cheated on your boyfriend while you're drunk? Too bad, don't ruin another guys life by calling it rape just so he doesn't leave your ass. Maybe you should have thought of that before you cheated on him you slut.

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    YEAH god damn sluts

FUCK them bitches
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    A friend of mine got 4 years for this exact thing. Unfortunately as his best mates, we were unable to give evidence as it could be biased...but the girl had all her mates there. it was at a party and we know he is not the kind of guy to rape a girl. He's a proper gentleman and respects women...he just had sex with a drunk girl who was all over him that night. Most guys would have.

UK Legal system eh? The guy is unable to go within 200 metres of a school, unable to get a decent job, unable to get an education and is practically fucked for the next few years.
    That said he has recently proposed to his long term girlfriend and is getting on with life. Got a lot of respect for him.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    The best way around this is just to rape them, that way everyone's happy.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had this same accusation made against me. We were bothed fucked up on pills and booze seckz happened. Next thing I know im a rapist:facepalm: Luckily nothing came of it so yea fuck bitches who do that.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    If a girl ruins a man like that, she probably has to go into hiding after he gets out of jail or prison or w/e the penalty is.
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    this has never happened to me... i feel like i've been taken advantage of before though. i didn't pursue it because i felt like people would just laugh and be like "i wish i had that problem!". fucking assholes.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Those girls NEED to be raped.
    edited July 2010
    that's fucked up. rape is serious shit. what the OP is talking about is fucked up too, but saying someone needs to be raped is a little disturbing. what if that was your little girl someones was saying needed to be raped?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    that's fucked up. rape is serious shit. what the OP is talking about is fucked up too, but saying someone needs to be raped is a little disturbing. what if that was your little girl someones was saying needed to be raped?

do you want raping?
    edited July 2010
    who's asking? :p
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll always remember to have my voice recorder on my phone turned on when I'm gonna fuck a random drunk girl.

Just so I can go along with being accused of rape, then after 3 court sessions I can whip out the recording then show the entire court her being a slut.

Then she gets charged with wasting police resources and all that shite, then I laugh all the way to the bank.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rape them wearing a mask and clean up all the evidence afterward.

Its the best way to get laid and it doesn't cost you at all unlike other ways of getting laid.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Its not rape if they like it
    edited July 2010
    47 47 47 wrote: »

Its not rape if they don't remember afterward.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    The reason she does that is because she's so ashamed that she fucked someone so fucking ugly and creepy, which applies to the majority of totse. Or maybe it's because there's still some jizz in her ass swishing around.

My advice is rape when they're sober, they'll enjoy it more.
    47 47 47 wrote: »
    Most women get into it if you do it right and aren't ugly.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    That is the kind of person I like to sneak up on with a mask and lead pipe and do a real rape.
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    That is the kind of person I like to sneak up on with a mask and lead pipe and do a real rape.

I'd hope that you'd have the decency to stick the lead pipe in their twat.
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I had a girl cry rape on me once but she only told people in the school I was at. She told all the chick's in my class all I did was hang with her and a couple friends and got drunk. Then at school she told everyone i raped her. I told everyone she had AIDS and we were going to have sex but when she said that i was like hell the fuck no. The funny thing is that everyone belived me cause she was well known for trying to play the victim. She dropped out like a week later:)
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, that pisses me off. "It's just the alcohol" is not an excuse. If you'll do it drunk, you wish you could do it when you are sober. People are truly themselves when wasted.
  • edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    I can't be the only person here who hates bitches who get drunk, have sex, then cry rape. When a girl gets drunk, she knows DAMN well that she might do things she wouldn't normally do while sober. It's like when somebody gets arrested for a felony they committed while high. You know the risks when you choose to take the drug.

Consent is consent. It doesn't matter if it was given while she was drunk or not. It doesn't even go both ways. If a guy gets drunk and has sex with a sober girl, he's still a rapist.:rolleyes: Apparently there's no such thing as gender equality.

You cheated on your boyfriend while you're drunk? Too bad, don't ruin another guys life by calling it rape just so he doesn't leave your ass. Maybe you should have thought of that before you cheated on him you slut.

But all that doesn't matter, because women know that they can get away with it, and being the treacherous whores they are, will often choose to make such a claim as opposed to dealing with the consequences of their actions.

The best thing to do is to deny everything, I think. Unless they find your sperm up inside her, or you were really rough when you fucked (She doesn't have marks or bruises from that night), you have a good shot.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not rape if they were breathing.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Girls need to get over it. I've fucked girls drunk I wouldn't have fucked while sober, but I don't go saying it's rape. They need to quit crying wolf about it. Yeah, they did something stupid. They want to reclaim their reputation of not being a slut, but oh well. They wanted it.

However, sometimes they don't want it. A friend of mine says she got raped by some guy in her own room. Apparently she told him to leave but he went in with her and had sex. She said she was drunk at the time. I dunno how much I believe because she was fucked up on alcohol and drugs for a long time, so she might have just been trying to get some pity out of me. Sad that I can't even believe a friend.
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    Always make sure the girl is passed out BEFORE you have sex with her. Also wear a fucking mask and blow your load in her.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    wow this shit is months old :facepalm:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    its a good thread,

worth the bump
  • edited March 2011
    Nightside wrote: »
    If a girl ruins a man like that, she probably has to go into hiding after he gets out of jail or prison or w/e the penalty is.

Speaking for myself, if I lost a significant portion of my life to prison because somebody lied to get out of a relatively minor situation (Such as being caught cheating), the first order of business upon my release would be vengeance.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    This is why we cut off their finger's. then tie them up in a motel drugged and then torch the place. o wait i forgot pull out her teeth to. (before you burn the place down)
  • dobkeratopsdobkeratops Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    It's not rape if they were breathing.

HILARIOUS hehehehehe
  • edited April 2011
    Crazzyass wrote: »
    People are truly themselves when wasted.

Not really... They're more like themselves if they were 6 again and had a bunch of 'adult' shit available to them.