Whats your social group?

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Who do you hang with? Are you popular? Or maybe you don't have friends? I try to be cool with everyone but I don't get along with "jocks" and other ego loving brainless wonders.

Comments

• AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I hang out with a wide variety of people, but most of them are dopers.
  • parachristian teenagerparachristian teenager Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Youth group, basically. Today we're going to do some spiritual mapping at the zoo, pray at some strumpets outside the abortion clinic, watch an educational film about evilutionist "theory" and possibly have an ice cream party.

My family is also very important to me.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stoners and miscreants.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Travellers, social outcasts, degenerates....

Most people annoy the fuck out of me, I like a bit of chaos and difference.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^^^ ha ha ha. your fucking kidding right? your one of those people that stand outside abortion clinics? LOL

And i dont really have a group, i just hang out with people that are fun to hang out with. Usually its the stoner mexicans though
  • edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    ^^^ ha ha ha. your fucking kidding right? your one of those people that stand outside abortion clinics? LOL

And i dont really have a group, i just hang out with people that are fun to hang out with. Usually its the stoner mexicans though

Obvious troll is obvious.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »

What the fuck are you on about?

Abortion clinics? We're not all yank faggots with abortion #1 on the mind at all times.

Degenerates as in those who don't give much of a fuck about life, and would rather kick back with a beer and discuss how shit everything is as we constantly decrease our chances of becoming anything successful in life. It's beautiful.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anyone, ranging from black gangstas to schoolwork-focused Star Wars geeks.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't hang with people. People hang with me :cool:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    It varies a bit, but mostly I hang out with a variety of other people who don't seem to fit in anywhere else. I'm not super picky about my friends or anything though, since I don't have that many good ones...
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Widely varies...

Last summer all I did every week was hang out with the metal heads and get drunk. I still see them, but this summer I mainly hang around 4 or 5 people, all of them smoke or drink at times, they're good people. I miss the metal heads though, they made it a tradition to pierce Tweeker's ass (One of the metal heads, works at subway) with a large piercing needle every time they got drunk and we were all around. I was there for most of the times...
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mostly old friends since school, most of them are computer nerds to some level...
    But recently i have started enjoying hanging out with complete strangers, good to meet some new people once in a while.

Also have a online social group i spend som time with in a MMO game i play sometimes, not as good as RL friends but nice to chat with people from all over the world.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    ...Social group? If you're cool, we'll hang... but I abandoned the idea of a social group since back at the end of highschool.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    isoape wrote: »
    ...social group? If you're cool, we'll hang... But i abandoned the idea of a social group since back at the end of highschool.

qftft
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, basically if you arent an asshole we will hang out. My group back home was like the group that was just fun to hang around with, not nerdy, not popular, just kids who were like fuck it, we will do what we want.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hang out with whoever I like and whoever likes me back as well. Social groups are just something to make fun of. Like Soape said, you tend to grow out of those things after high school.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    i ride with dem gangstas n killas
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    What do you consider friends? I don't think I have any in the traditional sense. I've got a handful of people that I hangout with more frequently than others and countless drinking buddies and acquaintances. People from all walks of life. Three of my closest 'friends' are a nerd a hippie and a scene kid. I don't care what you look like or what you do in your free time, as long as you're not a douche bag. It's pretty easy to weed out the douche bags these days.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    What do you consider friends? I don't think I have any in the traditional sense....
    I don't think I have friends either. I talk to people, and there's people who like me, but I don't know anybody who really knows me. I don't know. Every time I try to invest myself in a friendship, it doesn't work out in the end.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    LONE ALPHA WOLF TYPE REPORTING IN :cool:

I'm too bad ass for the pack. They'd just slow me down anyway.

ALPHA AS FUCK
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I don't think I have friends either. I talk to people, and there's people who like me, but I don't know anybody who really knows me. I don't know. Every time I try to invest myself in a friendship, it doesn't work out in the end.

Try eating some MDMA.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    Try eating some MDMA.

Oh, I will.:)
  • edited July 2010
    I've known rich people, I've known poor people. I've known pastors-to be and satanists. If you're not an assclown, it's cool.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hang with a lot of different people and I always have. Well in hs I used to hang mostly with outcasts, but still chilled with everyone else too. My closest friend is a prep/beachy girl who's also really rad. That's my favorite kind of friend, classy bitches who make me lol hard. Friends back home are the metal crowd. I hang with a few anime fans, rich, poor, artsy, sporty, you name it. Good times