litering

brandonbrandon Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
ok so how miny of u here liter? somtimes a old lady mite call me a liter bug cus i liter so much and i dont care who c-s it either cus unless its a cop or a teecher or worse the prinsible. but anyways i liter cus i think who cares? most of this stuff is bio degr8able anyways and if its not there is shure 2 b som1 2 com around and then pick it up 4 u. as long as u dont liter in the natchure cus then a deer mite eat it and wut did it do 2 u 2 make it so that it wont want 2 die from eating a plastic botle or a star r8ed pokemon card that u looked forwerd 2 geting but then u found out its a traner and not charsard or somthing good like that??????? :o:confused::o:confused::o:o:o

Comments

• Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't drink liters of anything anymore, I find they compound and become too much litter in my room.
  • edited July 2010
    brandon shud be ashaimed!!!!!!!!11! wen u liter u hurt the earth but we onily have one planit. wht woyld happin if all nayture dies, yew wold have no home and garbidge wuld be all every were!
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    i drink liters all the time, but i just leave my room (which is also filled with litter) to throw it out on the street.
    That means you're a liter-bug :o
    brandon shud be ashaimed!!!!!!!!11! wen u liter u hurt the earth but we onily have one planit. wht woyld happin if all nayture dies, yew wold have no home and garbidge wuld be all every were!

You forgot one thing: :o!
  • edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    ok so how miny of u here liter? somtimes a old lady mite call me a liter bug cus i liter so much and i dont care who c-s it either cus unless its a cop or a teecher or worse the prinsible. but anyways i liter cus i think who cares? most of this stuff is bio degr8able anyways and if its not there is shure 2 b som1 2 com around and then pick it up 4 u. as long as u dont liter in the natchure cus then a deer mite eat it and wut did it do 2 u 2 make it so that it wont want 2 die from eating a plastic botle or a star r8ed pokemon card that u looked forwerd 2 geting but then u found out its a traner and not charsard or somthing good like that??????? :o:confused::o:confused::o:o:o

..... you sicken me
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    ..... you sicken me

So can we hate brandon together now?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    literng kills liserds :o:o:o:o