fr0st_Byte's rapid micro CWE method

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Wow never thought I'd be here again. I wish some of the other guys would come back like pyrohydrosmok, meta, or hazey. But anyways, this is to try to start to give this forum some substance.

First let me explain why I call this a rapid micro CWE. It is rapid because you evap small amounts at a time with a couple different methods at the same time. It is micro because of the way you can only create pure chemicals a mL at a time because of the way the method is performed. The main reason to use this meathod is because it is fast. Hence the name rapid CWE

Items needed
Large amount of the type of pills that contain the chemical you want to extract.
mL eye dropper
mirror or flat glass at least 12in x 12in-A test tube of beaker is best but a clean glass will work. The glass surface does not have to be exaxlt 12in x 12x, it just has to be wide enough as to not let the chemical solution run off. It does have to be completly flat though so you can scarp the crystals off.
Razor blade
H2O
Heat Lamp
Hair Dryer

We all know the CWE type method I hope. If not google them they are everywhere. This particular method I perfected myself.

First step Okay after you have ground your pills you need to check the super saturation point of the drug at hand. You need to use a little math. Find out how much of the desired chemical you want that is in your pills. Then look up the super saturation point of that particular chemical, then use a little more water than that just to be safe. Incase you do not know what super satuartion point means that is the amount of the particular chemical that can be dessolved in H2O.

Second step After the pill powder has dissolved and settled in a area of around 40-50 degrees F (make sure that you stir it till it has dissolved) in the H2O, set it aside and get your heat lamp and glass piece ready. Direct the heat lamp onto the glass, but the heat lamp should not be right on top of the solution as heat degrades opiates/opioid. It should be, I would say, 20 to 30 inches away.

Third step Use your eye dropper and begin taking a mL a time out of the h2O pill solution and dropping it under the heat lamp on the glass piece. The point of doing it a little at the time is because it will evaporate faster, Also a light oscillating fan would be of much benefit as long as the moving air is not swift enough to blow the solution off the glass. If the moving air moves the solution a little it may actually benefit the process as it will spread it out and create more surface area to expedite the evaporation process. Continue doing this and you will see a small mound of crystal appear. Use the hair dryer to complete the drying process. Scarp them up with the razor blade and enjoy.

Please be safe with this. Know how many mg's you are planning on ingesting, and know exactly how and what to do before you try to explain this to a friend.

I have many more of these, I have posted in the past. Some of you may remember me. Say hey if you do. And thanks to whoever started this wonderful place back up.

Comments

• BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    so you've used this method before? which pills, how many, and how much water did you use?

there's no stirring or anything you just let the powder settle to the bottom? how long do you let it settle?

i'm assuming the powder that stays at the bottom is all the binders holding the pill together?

did you just use a clean glass or something? why does the glass/mirror have to be 12"x12"?

this is badass, i wanna try it, but i need a lil more detail before i go and possibly waste some pills because i neglected to get all the info.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So how close would you apply the heat lamp? If I do this method eventually I wouldn't want to damage my goods.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    so you've used this method before? which pills, how many, and how much water did you use?

there's no stirring or anything you just let the powder settle to the bottom? how long do you let it settle?

i'm assuming the powder that stays at the bottom is all the binders holding the pill together?

did you just use a clean glass or something? why does the glass/mirror have to be 12"x12"?

this is badass, i wanna try it, but i need a lil more detail before i go and possibly waste some pills because i neglected to get all the info.

Yes you do stir it to insure all the desired chemical is dessolved. Yes the power at the bottom is the binders.

Let it settle in a area of around 40-50 degress F. You need to use a little math. Find out how much of the desired chemical you want that is in your pills. Then look up the super saturation point of that particular chemical, then use a little more water than that just to be safe. Incase you do not know what super satuartion point means that is the amount of the particular chemical that can be dessolved in H2O.

A test tube of beaker is best but a clean glass will work. The glass surface does not have to be exaxlt 12in x 12x, it just has to be wide enough as to not let the chemical solution run off. It does have to be completly flat though so you can scarp the crystals off.

The main reason to use this meathod is because it is fast. Hence the name rapid CWE. I will give a little more detail for the reason to use this meathod. Apply a mL a time on the glass under the heat lamp to let it start to evaporate, then add another mL on the same spot until you begain to see cyrtals appear.

I don't have time to finish this now. I'll finish it and spell check it later.
    Be safe- fr0st_Byte
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Not exactly rapid, but if your pills have APAP in them I like to start with warm water, dissolve/stir the crushed pills, then stick the solution in the fridge. Some of the APAP dissolves in warm water, but once the temperature drops, it crystallizes (causing a "seeding" effect gathering more and more APAP as the crystals grow) and precipitates to the bottom. Then I either filter out the precipitate and toss it or decant off the solution. You can either drink the bitter solution or evap to yield relatively pure opiate/opioid. The crystal seeding effect causes much, much more APAP to fall out of solution, so you end up with less in the final product.

btw kids without good ope connections: CWE's do not work on darvocet, it's not a water soluble opioid.
    edited July 2010
    I was on BLTC and &totse for about 7 years.

If a mod is needed I could help.
    edited July 2010
    what are the best pills to use?

so say i wanted to make syrup, should i use codeine instead of vicodin or what's up?

can you make a list of the different pills you've used and the results you've gotten when you have time?
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    If you don't know what is used in a CWE then you probably should be doing it. No raiding the house medicine cabinet with a list of opiate/opioid preparations.

But I'm nodding right now so I'll be nice. CWE's are use to just get out APAP (tylenol, so you can nod real hard without doing liver damage) and to "purify" the ope's allowing them to be snorted/ injected (if filtered/ sterilized) easily (not practical with tylenol and binders in there). So most CWE's are done on vicoden, tylenol 3's (tylenol with codeine), percocet, and lortab.
    edited July 2010
    I personally use my RM-CWE method for obtaining relatively pure crystalline form of the chemical I desire. These are needed for injections. However, I do not in any way shape or form condone injecting anything outside of a medical setting.

This method is only needed for pills that contain large amounts of APAP (AKA acetaminophen [Tylenol]). Don't go ruin some hydromorphone or Oxycontin because you want to remove some of the binders. CWE is not to remove binders it is to remove APAP.

Please be safe with this. Know how many mg's you are planning on ingesting, and know exactly how and what to do before you try to explain this to a friend.
    edited July 2010
    So how close would you apply the heat lamp? If I do this method eventually I wouldn't want to damage my goods.

The heat lamp should not be right on top of the solution as heat degrades opiates/opioid. It should be, I would say, 20 to 30 inches away.

Also a light oscillating fan would be of much benefit as long as the moving air is not swift enough to blow the solution off the glass. If the moving air moves the solution a little it may actually benefit the process as it will spread it out and create more surface area to expedite the evaporation process.
    edited July 2010
    well fuck it then. i'll just crush them and snort or eat them. just thought it would be fun to try, but it sounds like this is for hardcore users... which i most certainly am not.
    edited July 2010
    well fuck it then. i'll just crush them and snort or eat them. just thought it would be fun to try, but it sounds like this is for hardcore users... which i most certainly am not.

That's a good idea man.

If you are still able to get off by nasal administration or orally ingesting your DOC, then stick with it. Don't go down that road if you do not have to. Good luck bro. :cool:

That goes for everyone else too.
    edited July 2010
    good lookin out bro.
    edited January 2011
    Bump for new users.
  • edited January 2011
    Thats a pretty good CWE tip, I live in Canada where it is possible to CWE some pretty good Codeine from OTC 8/30/100 AC&C's. I posted a lot about CWE on the original totse as it was a bit of a hobby at the time. I never did figure out a good way of getting the caffeine out, I could get some out by evaping in the fridge right near saturation point, the caffeine would make little threads, and some of the C would make little brown lumps, but the patience required is massive. Any tips on separating the caffeine from the C?

C/O
    "Acidmelt?"
    edited January 2011
    Thats a pretty good CWE tip, I live in Canada where it is possible to CWE some pretty good Codeine from OTC 8/30/100 AC&C's. I posted a lot about CWE on the original totse as it was a bit of a hobby at the time. I never did figure out a good way of getting the caffeine out, I could get some out by evaping in the fridge right near saturation point, the caffeine would make little threads, and some of the C would make little brown lumps, but the patience required is massive. Any tips on separating the caffeine from the C?

C/O
    "Acidmelt?"

I don't think so as seeing caffeine amd the codeine are both very souble in the solution used. Maybe research another solvent.

What does that mean...care of acidmelt? Does it mean that message is from acidmelt or to acidmelt?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I don't think so as seeing caffeine amd the codeine are both very souble in the solution used. Maybe research another solvent.

What does that mean...care of acidmelt? Does it mean that message is from acidmelt or to acidmelt?

C/O is his signature, it stands for culinaryoverlord. Acidmelt is a quote.
    edited January 2011
    C/O is his signature, it stands for culinaryoverlord. Acidmelt is a quote.

Ah I gotcha.

I was thinking C/O like the postal term.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Ah I gotcha.

I was thinking C/O like the postal term.

Yeah, that's what I thought at first too
  • edited January 2011
    I think I might try adding some isopropanol to the water and see if that changes the saturation point enough to make one or the other come out of solution faster. Sorry for the confusion, C/O is my signature and the thread made me think of Acidmelt, one of my fave mods from the old days.
    C/O
    edited January 2011
    I think I might try adding some isopropanol to the water and see if that changes the saturation point enough to make one or the other come out of solution faster. Sorry for the confusion, C/O is my signature and the thread made me think of Acidmelt, one of my fave mods from the old days.
    C/O

Yeah I remember Acidmelt. He was one of the smarest people I ever met in LT. That is where you may want to ask this question. I know basic chemistry but not as in-depth as those guys in LT.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Moved from Chemical Imbalance Towers to CMS as a How-To guide, and edited to include new information in the thread :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    You are doing a bang up job.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Thanks TDR :)