K2 addiction? What the fuck is wrong with me?

JackJack Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Baleeted

Comments

• ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Boredom is a bitch. Go out for a walk or something. Just occupy yourself and get yr endogenous bliss chemicals movin'.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh man right I forgot about that whole antidrug shit
    k cycling is my a|n|t|i|d|r|u|g now thanks
    edited July 2010
    Uh, it's not anti-drug, it's pro-brain. You're the one complaining about experiencing the most mild of addictive behavior to an herbal blend.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I know man I was just joking through exaggeration or something. I don't know, shit, I'm high. Tongue is numb, lol.

But seriously I dig the reply and will probably just cycle next time. Maybe. Bearing in mind it's like 30C at night here.
    edited July 2010
    Even better. Go outside bare-ass naked and punch walls or something.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Theres something in the K2 I smoke JWH blend I make alot and today i tired some k2. After being high for say 45 minutes I had the extreme feling I had to smoke more. Like fuckin really needin the shit. I smoked weed for years and never felt like that and my blend doesnt make me like that either. I read some review for JWH-073 and they were all similiar to my experience. Man fuck crack fiendin for something. It seems 073 has this cracklike high. I mean its good and all but man imma stick to 018. K2 is good and it works but it isnt for me personally
  • edited July 2010
    If it was counterfeit K2, maybe it wasn't JWH at all, or maybe there was more than JWH in it.

Maybe JWH has more of a potential for addiction than does Marijuana. How many studies have been done on the JWH family?
  • edited July 2010
    How old are you?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    Theres something in the K2 I smoke JWH blend I make alot and today i tired some k2. After being high for say 45 minutes I had the extreme feling I had to smoke more. Like fuckin really needin the shit. I smoked weed for years and never felt like that and my blend doesnt make me like that either. I read some review for JWH-073 and they were all similiar to my experience. Man fuck crack fiendin for something. It seems 073 has this cracklike high. I mean its good and all but man imma stick to 018. K2 is good and it works but it isnt for me personally

It's good to hear someone's noticed the same effects. If this is a psychological addiction it feels a lot stronger than any I've had to deal with before. I'm mostly fine now though, just have to have something to do and I don't really think about it. Weird stuff, that. I never thought I'd pick through ground debris like a crackhead to get a bowl.

I'm 19.

I hear JWH is largely unresearched (well it *is* an RC) and especially with most blends bearing popular names being home-grown fakes it's pretty much impossible to reliably document their contents and effects. Fuck blends, if I can't get real weed I'll just buy pure online and learn to dose so I don't trip out.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nigga I have dug through y carpet and the depths of hell lookin for weed crumbs, I think you just wana get high.

Or unlike weed JWH effects just the pleasure part of the brain, thus makeing repeat use for pleasure becomes automatic and almost second nature.

Im not sawin JWH is evilz I just like my buddyz.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    quit while your ahead that doesnt sound like much of an addiction, just a mild desire coupled with boredom. go get some pussy, or even just masturbate if you really dont want to put any effort into getting some instant gratification. you gotta start thinking substitution here, preferably something thats free