Why the interest?

Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
Post some good responses for if a girl asks why you're interested in her.

-You have really great eyes that I get lost in.
-personality (blahblahblah)
-see this is where I get frozen up, are you questioning the nature of my intentions?

I donno, I guess some fags will say "tell the truth :o" but I'd rather have responses lined up that will make her come. I don't think any of mine will do that.

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    A lot of girls will see right through that kind of bullshit. Honesty is usually the best policy, unless you're a hell of a liar. But if you're not an amazing liar, then don't even try, because a lot of times, it will screw you over...
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd go with "I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something so... different about you... it's not any one part of you, it's you"

Of course you shouldn't tell the truth, Jesus man that would disastrous.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »
    I'd go with "I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something so... different about you... it's not any one part of you, it's you"

If you're a bad liar, it's better to tell the truth. It's a common misconception, but if you tell a girl a bad lie, and she figures it out, you're screwed.

So the rule of thumb should be if you're a sucky liar, don't bother.

And that shit you gave is a terrible lie. -_-
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »

aahhahhahahhahaha oh man i love Totse

Yea this is a good answer, thanks wood. I would be telling the truth if I said that, you're an insightful dude.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    aahhahhahahhahaha oh man i love Totse

Yea this is a good answer, thanks wood. I would be telling the truth if I said that, you're an insightful dude.
    No worries man. You just have to think of something that is mostly true but try to add some complexity to the way you say it.

Namaste is just jealous :o
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tell her you want to cut the skin off her tits and after you prepared them, write pretty poems on them, which you must offer to her as gifts.

Yes.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm jealous of what?
    edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Tell her you want to cut the skin off her tits and after you prepared them, write pretty poems on them, which you must offer to her as gifts.

Yes.

ahahaha holy fuck. I'll try that one like 2 months in brah.

I thought of one which is true. Here it is.

I see electricity running through all things, not God but more the feeling of God. Ever since I met you, you've seemed like the source of it.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ Thats so cheesy I can smell it all the way here to east europe.
    edited July 2010
    I'm not gonna say it exactly like that. Damn I thought it was a good one too, not even like a line really.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tell her the truth: "I'm trying to get through you to your hot friend."
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    "why ask why" go with the flow haha
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd give her an extremely long winded explanation involving evolution, biology, metaphysics, etc until she was so confused that'd she shove her tongue down my throat just to shut me up and then we'd bone down like lustful fiends until asteroids demolished the earth.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Grumblegrumblegrumble, complete idiot? :(
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like you because of who you are and how you make me feel when I'm with you. It's like everything comes naturally. Also:

How you choose to express yourself
    It's all your own and I can tell
    You follow what you feel inside
    It's intuitive, you don't have to try
    And it takes my breath away
    What you do so naturally
    You are the thunder and I am the lightning
    And I love the way you
    Know who you are and to me it's exciting
    When you know it's meant to be
    When we collide sparks fly
    When you look in my eyes
    It takes my breath away
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    You are the thunder and I am the lightning

I am the alpha and the omega!
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whatever you say make it something about her personality or the way she does something. If she doesn't have a personality just tell her she's smart. Or you could just tell her she's not like other girls. Extra points if you add in an insult to the other girls ex. You're not immature like other girls our age. That way she thinks she's special. Good luck!
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Whatever you say make it something about her personality or the way she does something. If she doesn't have a personality just tell her she's smart. Or you could just tell her she's not like other girls. Extra points if you add in an insult to the other girls ex. You're not immature like other girls our age. That way she thinks she's special. Good luck!

Yea I will trust this girl she seems to have a good head on her shoulders! Thanks bud :)
    edited July 2010
    Yea I will trust this girl she seems to have a good head on her shoulders! Thanks bud :)

Anytime bruh you know I got enough game in me to go around :cool:
    edited July 2010
    Good cuz if there are two things Totse needs they are a badass chick and also a chick with a lot of game.

Erm, you wouldn't happen to be particularly badass, would ya?
    edited July 2010
    Good cuz if there are two things Totse needs they are a badass chick and also a chick with a lot of game.

Erm, you wouldn't happen to be particularly badass, would ya?

:lights a cig:
    :slings a leather jacket over one shoulder:
    :walks silently into the darkness:
    edited July 2010
    She seems kinda badass..*marks up a tally and list of ways that she's more badass than me.

Yep that's all of em :o
    edited July 2010
    Yeah she's a pretty cool poster. I'd have a beer with her.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Honesty is usually the best policy, unless you're a hell of a liar. But if you're not an amazing liar, then don't even try, because a lot of times, it will screw you over...

The most convincing lies are ones thou can make oneself believe, therefore, one should fool themselves into believing that they are interested in said woman due to their great personality :rolleyes: or intelligence :D.
    edited July 2010
    If you believe it yourself, they'll probably believe you too.