I present to you

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Marijuanasaurus_by_Zoklet_public.jpg

Who made that? lolol

I search up 50X50 image search and it gives me that.

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably bornkiller from his name representation thread on Zoklet.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    LOL that's epic, who created those user pictures?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would only assume BK did it. Most likely.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's pretty fucking awesome. Probably one of my favorites I've seen from him
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    If it was BK he has even more talent then I though. D.Damn.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    LoL I've just seen that in Deviant about 15minutes ago. That was one of my favorites and a lot of fun creating.
    Combatwomabt was hosting them and he got his account suspended so I assumed they took down the pics. When I saw the one I did for him in a totse search I thought I'd see if there were more zoklet ones, & wadda you know, they're all still there.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    BK get them saved and put it in your gallery. Like all your old ones as well.
  • edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »

This.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    I think I'll use that one for marijuanasaurus with a few background mods, totse.info url and set up @ his resolution request.
    jarkof wrote: »
    Heh! I'd prefer to concentrate on the totse.info gallery. after all it's time for a clean slate. I think all up I did about 180+ for zoklet < See! most of them are still there.)
    Zoklet has enough publicity. @ this stage &T needs it more.....;)
    So far if you do a totse search in Deviant the few images I've put up so far are showing up on the first page. Thats decent publicity from a totse search perspective. Deviant users are also showing a couple of those pics in their (free range) galleries which is another big plus for &T.
    I havvvvvve a dream today people.:rolleyes:
    BK made it on Zoklet, i wish i still had da big version of mine :( but hes makin me a new one so :)
    I think your old one is in there as well? The next one should be better because I'm a bit more picky than I was then.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good stuff BK.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Understood BK. I didnt think about it like that. And as much as I want to go and look at your old ones I would rather keep away from any zoklet sites.