Check/post here if you think some of your old friends from &T/bltc are looking for u

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
This is a thread for people to check if they think some of their old friends from bltc may be looking for them.

It's also for members to post names of old posters they are looking for.

Old friends I'm looking for:
Magic Hobo
Payza
(he knows who he is)
HeaT
Hazey
illum1nati
Squeegee
Blaze420
(the female blaze)
Casper
Bosli

Last, but not least....
JEFF HUNTER <---My personal friend :D

NEW EDIT:

Fckedinthehead
Jester_420
insanike
Thyrlifing AKA Fentanyl IV
Jamiroquai
Pile of Crack

Comments

• BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    CASPER, HeaT, and squeegee are all posting at zoklet.

I saw squeegee make a single post just recently, and HeaT quite a few recently. CASPER posts alot at zoklet and even comes here sometimes(I think, he atleast lurked, and sAINT is telling him you're looking for him in the TRT at zoklet).

Also, squeegee needs to give me some Lab Tips......
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    CASPER, HeaT, and squeegee are all posting at zoklet.

I saw squeegee make a single post just recently, and HeaT quite a few recently. CASPER posts alot at zoklet and even comes here sometimes(I think, he atleast lurked, and sAINT is telling him you're looking for him in the TRT at zoklet).

Also, squeegee needs to give me some Lab Tips......

Hey thanks man.

Me and HeaT are quite close IRL. I met him on bltc about 4 years ago. And squeegee lives about 2 hours from me, we used to talk a lot back in the old &T. But thanks again man.
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Hey thanks man.

Me and HeaT are quite close IRL. I met him on bltc about 4 years ago. And squeegee lives about 2 hours from me, we used to talk a lot back in the old &T. But thanks again man.

Convince squeegee to help me mod LT!:mad:

I need guidance...:(
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nobody needs guidance, only motivation.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    ^^I was just reading up on methods for destroying the kundabuffer.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Nobody needs guidance, only motivation.

You're such a fucking tool man. You say things to sound unique because you've realized everyone respects uniquity, but you don't care if what you're saying is utter bullshit. Nobody needs guidance? Pretty deep Zeke.

How the fuck do people learn about life as little kids? By guidance, we're genetically programmed to become a part of our environment and copy the habits of the people we grow up around. If no one had guidance we'd all be like feral children.

You're such a fucking idiot, not to mention a snitch, and half of the retards here love you for it. You know who I hear shit like that from? 40 year old meth addicts that sit at a table all day and ramble on about delusional half retarded theories and hang out with 16 year olds in an apartment that they rent still when half way to their death. I have a pretty good depiction now of what kind of person you are, and it's not good. You may have respect from a few ignorant teenagers on the INTERNET, but in real life you are a failure. Say what you want, we both know it. I'm just going to do my best to ignore you on here from now on, but just know that I (like you) know you're nothing but a failure and a horrible human being.
    edited July 2010
    zzzzzz

go and write 10k more words about why you're a butt hurt, atavistic fucktard.

or at least go apply to some moar colleges.

you'd better watch out, too, faggot, you're not going to have zok & all them to protect yr ripe little butt hole now.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    zzzzzz

go and write 10k more words about why you're a butt hurt, atavistic fucktard.

or at least go apply to some moar colleges.

you'd better watch out, too, faggot, you're not going to have zok & all them to protect yr ripe little butt hole now.

LOL, no substance at all, and no argument supporting your opinion I was criticizing, JUST an attack on me, as usual. Not that I expected more. After this post I'm done feuding with you man, I just wanted you to know what I thought of you.
    edited July 2010
    do you know how many times you've said you're done? you're not done, you just want attention. and I don't really care what you think about me because your opinion is worth even less than you are, which I know, is a mathematical paradox but fuck it.
  • HeaTHeaT New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Why hello, good sirs! I'm impressed, I got a shout-out :D I'm giddy with flattery. Anyways, as we said in elementary school, "present!"
  • HeaTHeaT New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Heyyy!!!!! Frosty! ;P Great minds think alike! I was legitimately about to make this exact thread (only call it "roll call", hahaha). Who were those other two fellow Internet losers we hung out with? Their Internet names, I guess I should say. Luc and Paz... I still can't believe we got thrown off opreview. Grrrrrr!!!! I need sources! (hint- e eryone pm me your sources hahaa)
  • edited July 2010
    HeaT wrote: »
    Grrrrrr!!!! I need sources! (hint- e eryone pm me your sources hahaa)

Do I smell bacon?
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Do I smell bacon?

No unless your cooking. :facepalm:

This guy has a great reputation. If you were a notable poster on the old bltc you would remember him.
    edited July 2010
    HeaT wrote: »
    Heyyy!!!!! Frosty! ;P Great minds think alike! I was legitimately about to make this exact thread (only call it "roll call", hahaha). Who were those other two fellow Internet losers we hung out with? Their Internet names, I guess I should say. Luc and Paz... I still can't believe we got thrown off opreview. Grrrrrr!!!! I need sources! (hint- e eryone pm me your sources hahaa)

Magic Hobo was Luc. I talked to someone I was locked up with and said he got into some trouble about coke. Remeber he was slinging a shitload of blow. And Payza....man I can't remember his username on totse, I've tried and tried.

Did we get thrown off opreview? I know last time I tried to login (like 2 years ago) the password didn't work. They may have saw 3 IP's logging in under that one name and canceled it. We gotta get back on that. Shit was a gold mine. Do you still have payza on AIM? If so PM his name.
    edited July 2010
    LOL

ITT: oohay=n00b(I still love it when you probe my bunghole;)), IWD=usual drama queen bitch he is

Sure he might be a scum bag hiding behind an awesome e-persona, but he wont get my personal info no matter how much acid he offers me.;)

You fail to interwebz, that's all IWD.....

On-Topic: I would like to thank you, HeaT. You're the one who taught me about RCs, back around '04-'05 on totse. Not purposely, of course. I read your posts in the chem and drug forums, and when you talked about exotic tryptamines and such, I was skeptical that you were making them. That's when a google search led me to an assortment of online vendors. I still never bought any RCs online though.......
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    lol totse gossip in jail what the fuck ?

How could you possibly get that information in prison

The guy, maigic hobo, lived in my state's captial. I was pretty tight with him online, knew his first and last name. When I got sent up the road I met someone that was from the captial and knew him IRL.

And to bunghole: I got HeaT to come here in hopes he might get a Mod postion in LT. He knows more than almost anyone I know.
    edited July 2010
    And to bunghole: I got HeaT to come here in hopes he might get a Mod postion in LT. He knows more than almost anyone I know.

Mother fuckin' hell yeah. He can co-mod with me or take my place, I approve of both.:)

EDIT: Not that I want to be demodded, but he fully deserves the position, much more than I do.

Once upon a time, long, long ago, he was a veteran poster of both the original LT and BB, and I was just a noob, envious of his knowledge.
    edited February 2011
    Bump

To see if anyone of the old users may see this since it was posted several months ago.
    edited February 2011
    This is a thread for people to check if they think some of their old friends from bltc may be looking for them.

It's also for members to post names of old posters they are looking for.

Old friends I'm looking for:
    Magic Hobo
    Payza
    (he knows who he is)
    HeaT
    Hazey
    illum1nati
    Squeegee
    Blaze420
    (the female blaze)
    Casper
    Bosli

Last, but not least....
    JEFF HUNTER <---My personal friend :D

NEW EDIT:

Fckedinthehead
    Jester_420
    insanike
    Thyrlifing AKA Fentanyl IV
    Jamiroquai
    Pile of Crack

^ This incase anyone missed my new edits in the first post.