Am I the only guy who didn't know this about women?

2»

Comments

• TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I would assume most would agree with that.

You'd be surprised at how fuckin vanilla some people are.

One day with your friends just openly ask "so who would eat their girl out on her period?"

You will mostly be met by disgusted and confused faces.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    i kind of wish that i could unread this :(

This all the way
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    You'd be surprised at how fuckin vanilla some people are.

One day with your friends just openly ask "so who would eat their girl out on her period?"

You will mostly be met by disgusted and confused faces.

This is why I don't talk about pretty much any of my sexual habits with my friends. It's too annoying to have to defend myself after saying something like "yeah, well I love fucking girls on their period."
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Which is why it is easier to say on totse because most of the people if not all wont know who you are. But yeah TruthWielder I agree with you on that one bust sometimes that question needs to be asked.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    This all the way

One day you're going to knock up some chick and she's going to want you to watch her asshole and vagina become one.
  • edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    lol basic anatomy? Guys don't do that. Guys are simple and clean.

We have just one hole - for sperm and piss. We don't need to wipe after pissing because there's no mess. Our assholes are lightyears away from our dicks as well.

Ever heard of a P-spot? :D
    Nothing involuntarily comes out, ever.

Ever heard of incontinence? Good luck when you get old, brah.

Fail troll.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    lol what the fuck? No I've never heard of a P-spot and I've never heard of incontinence. But since you're saying that's what happen when you get old - obviously that's not what I'm talking about, and you know it.
    edited July 2010
    I will kill myself if I am ever unable to take care of myself. I will not have other people wipe my ass in my old age.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I will kill myself if I am ever unable to take care of myself. I will not have other people wipe my ass in my old age.

^
    This
    Fuck people wiping my ass. I am going to just go sky diving when I am really old and then I am just not going to pull the shoot.
    edited July 2010
    I'd shoot myself in the chest. I've fantasized about suicide plenty of times. Don't tell the people in Weapons & Combat, though!
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I'll let people wipe my arse, but I'll start jerking off while they do to make it worse than it has to be for them.

Also, I'll hold back some of my shit and pretend that I'm done, then when they go to wipe I will continue to shit in their hand.

Being old will be fun.
    edited July 2010
    You sound like a true totsean.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »
    I think I'll let people wipe my arse, but I'll start jerking off while they do to make it worse than it has to be for them.

Also, I'll hold back some of my shit and pretend that I'm done, then when they go to wipe I will continue to shit in their hand.

Being old will be fun.

Damn dude that is gross but still epic. The best part is I have an x and a current gf that are CNA's and if the old people are rubbin one out you cant stop them and you have to stay with them so you know there ok till they finish. HAHAHA being old will be epic.
    edited July 2010
    Dude that's awesome. I'm going to rethink my suicide plan. I will now masturbate while looking deeply into the eyes of some fresh, young nurse and tell her how my life has been long and depressing, and how I often longed to fade far away and quite forget what thou amongst the leaves hast never known. And then cum while still looking at her.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dude that's awesome. I'm going to rethink my suicide plan. I will now masturbate while looking deeply into the eyes of some fresh, young nurse and tell her how my life has been long and depressing, and how I often longed to fade far away and quite forget what thou amongst the leaves hast never known. And then cum while still looking at her.

Keep in mind though my x was a hot ass nurse my current is alright but I have seen some nasty looking nurses out there so be prepared to have to be stuck jacking off around some uggos.
    edited July 2010
    If my balls are more wrinkly and saggy than her tits, I believe it will be win.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha very valuable point.
    edited July 2010
    Yep, that's total win right there.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, seriously. Women are gross. It's time for me to go Yes Homo. Who's with me?!?!

:facepalm:

Hmmmm No

I love my wife
    Thank you very much
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    The first few posts of this thread just really grossed me out. Couldn't read nemore.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Mmmhmmm. Vaginal Cottage Cheese, sounds delicious.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can't handle this shit!
    edited July 2010
    Protip: Some things are better left NOT investigated.
    edited July 2010
    Used tampons reek of death

If I've managed to turn at least one guy here gay my job here will be complete :p
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Used tampons reek of death

If I've managed to turn at least one guy here gay my job here will be complete :p

Yeah they smell, but most girls hide them like the plague for fear their man will see them and be turned off. Women really are like cats.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah they smell, but most girls hide them like the plague for fear their man will see them and be turned off. Women really are like cats.

True, I'm going to throw one at my husband one day just because you said that
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    "Instead of mistletoe this year, I wanna hang up some bloody tampons."
    edited July 2010
    True, I'm going to throw one at my husband one day just because you said that

Please don't. That would cause the bad kind of blood splatter. He might think you're a terrorist.
    edited July 2010
    Bahahahahah
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Win?

Yes, I just pictured doing that. There would be a little splatter and then it would be stuck to his back

Alright I better stop before I make myself sick hah
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Protip: Some things are better left NOT investigated.
    Yeah will def. keep in mind.
    edited July 2010
    Yes, I just pictured doing that. There would be a little splatter and then it would be stuck to his back

Alright I better stop before I make myself sick hah

Be a good wifey! No blood splatters :)
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited July 2011
    This thread has pointed out that there are a lot of days in a month where disgusting shit is happening in a vagina, however other than a couple of occasions where it tasted metallic and the one time I was with this chick all day long in 35 degrees celcius heat and she had a sort of filthy honey shit going on , I havnt had many bad experiences. Women are Preety clean, well the ones Iv gone for ( and Iv taken down some filthy whores) example: sticking fingers, cock in chicks asses it's never come out brown or shity!!!