Republicans

Dose MeDose Me Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
How can you preach small government and less spending while supporting a bigger military and the war on drugs?

In my opinion nobody is a true republican/conservative that believes in smaller government unless they endorse the ending of the war on drugs and a cut in military spending.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    In my opinion the democrats and republicans are 2 sides of the same coin. There both hypocrites and in the end strive for the same goal a bigger government despite what they say. Its bullshit that only 2 party's have a chance in America. The best we can hope for is to bring back the third party and give different party's a chance.
    As it stands were basically a 2 party dictatorship under the illusion of democracy.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree, 2 parties is bullshit. I read an article that said independents are gaining followers though, and there are a few independents in the race for governor across the country.
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    In my opinion the democrats and republicans are 2 sides of the same coin. There both hypocrites and in the end strive for the same goal a bigger government despite what they say. Its bullshit that only 2 party's have a chance in America. The best we can hope for is to bring back the third party and give different party's a chance.
    As it stands were basically a 2 party dictatorship under the illusion of democracy.

The UK has three big parties and theyre all the same.
    edited July 2010
    I agree, 2 parties is bullshit. I read an article that said independents are gaining followers though, and there are a few independents in the race for governor across the country.

They are and its a positive sign the prolem is too many still think 3rd partys don't have a chance, which is true until more people wise up. Theirs no question I hate more than "so are you republican or democrat" as though those are the only 2 ideologys to have ever existed.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Government is bullshit altogether, thus both parties (and pretty much all parties) are bullshit.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Modern Whig Party is the fastest growing non fringe party in this country, and they still only have like 50,000 registered voters.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Government is bullshit altogether, thus both parties (and pretty much all parties) are bullshit.

I agree with the autistic pokemon Brock loving faggot. But I'll elaborate on why.

The right believe on hanging onto things that already exist and to support it as long as it has an aura of authority, they crave respectability for themselves.

The left believe on smashing up structures and institutions, liberals in particular desire above all else to be what's fashionable (which is portrayed through the media: Pro-homosexuality, Anti-racist/race-mixing).

Non of them are freethinkers, this is a start of where they're similar.

The jews however think systematically and tribally for their own interests. Their tribal approach to things, lying and guilt tripping is their key to success. You need only read through the talmud and quotes from rabbis yourself for proof of tribalism.

Television and the mass media have passed largely under the control of jew-think, the elite of whom consider themselves a distinct and separate people with values and goals very different from those of "gentiles", and use their influence over people's thinking to promote self-hatred and suicidal ideas among us.

Both the left-wing and the right are littered with people who identify themselves as jews (and they make a point of being a jew before anything else).

Don't get me wrong, the jews are overhyped by your typical stormfronter and most racists; we ourselves are to blame for their success because we have permitted them to do so whilst we do not think for our own interests or tribally. I do not look at the jews in a completely racial sense, many of them are racially white.

http://resist.com/00-JewThink.html

JEWTHINK is the problem.

The only logical choice in my opinion is in the center, more specifically National-Anarchism, although I can respect the similar goals of the national-bolsheviks and national-communists (East Germany is a fine example).
  • edited July 2010
    I lol'd @ JEWTHINK.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's time to start voting 3rd party, America.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd @ JEWTHINK.

It's the truth, it adds up to everything that's wrong.
  • ashenbloodashenblood Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    lol Arnold Schwarzenegger is independent... :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    All their talk about being fiscal conservatives and supporting small government and individual rights is obviously bullshit, at least nowadays. Look at the last republican.
  • NightshadeNightshade Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Conservatives left the Republican party a long time ago.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I think of the Republican party I call them the "retard party" in my head. It helps me separate them from the "nigger party."
  • edited August 2010

They're both the same, but vote republican lolrite?
    Nightshade wrote: »
    Conservatives left the Republican party a long time ago.

Good thing there's a party out there for all the real conservatives. :hai:

republicans043.jpg
    edited August 2010
    They're both the same, but vote republican lolrite?

Good thing there's a party out there for all the real conservatives. :hai:

republicans043.jpg

I didnt even vote the last election. McCain disgusted me worse then Obama the fucker betrays America by pushing for amnesty for illegals and now that public opinion turns against immigration he wants to be tough on immigrants.:facepalm: Vote Libertarian.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Vote Libertarian indeed.

Here, the most just politician on the hill:

• edited September 2010
    Vote Libertarian indeed.

Here, the most just politician on the hill:

Deregulation, as we see time and time again fucks things up. He might have some good points, but if you give the thieves on wall-street more rope they'll hang all of us.

EDIT: I don't know, maybe it'll be different this time?