And why?

And most importantly, can I mod SG?

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    [Removed on request]
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah I was a long time mod on Zoklet which sucks horse cock so me and cloudcat (isn't it kloudcat now?) will mod SG
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    LOL, the Totse landgrab thus begins!
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    LOL, the Totse landgrab thus begins!

haha manifest destiny up in this glitch.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing but a dirt road with a couple of ruts leading into the woods...
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing but a dirt road with a couple of ruts leading into the woods...

yeah, but the city has big plans for the long term, they're gonna put concrete over the road... :D
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn, this place really picked up huh?
    Echidna wrote: »
    yeah I was a long time mod on Zoklet which sucks horse cock so me and cloudcat (isn't it kloudcat now?) will mod SG

I only changed the name in the first place because if you googled my email address, Cloudcat of Zoklet came up. I changed one letter, and that fixed it.

Cloudcat of totse is still safe though.

Cloudcat for mod!
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    We don't have enough activity yet to warrant a need for more mods :(
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Be helpful, don't ask for moderation power, then get modded... I don't need another MLOR running shit to hell.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am being facetious.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I stopped asking for mod after the first day. Yeah, it's in my sig, but people haven't hassled me about that in a while.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I figure the mods will get chosen when they get chosen. I'd like to mod too, but I'm going to be an active poster regardless of my status.
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I figure the mods will get chosen when they get chosen. I'd like to mod too, but I'm going to be an active poster regardless of my status.

This.
    edited July 2010
    I think that's what makes totse totse. We need active posters who contribute. We need people to want to be here whether or not they have any sort of mod position.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've been mod, sure I kept the trolls away, but it's just... I didn't post anymore in SG and whatnot, but that was because at the time SG was absolute garbage.
    edited July 2010
    SG was garbage a lot of the time, unfortunately. I didn't frequent it too often because it usually was full of stupid posts.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    SG was garbage a lot of the time, unfortunately. I didn't frequent it too often because it usually was full of stupid posts.

Yeah but modding it just made me not care about the site anymore. It was a few months later Jeff Hunter closed it. Then zoklet came about and I never really was an active poster there. I'd check the entertainment forum once in a blue moon for game or movie ideas... but never posted.
    edited July 2010
    I barely posted there either. It just seemed like a boring place compared to totse. I never got into it. I wasn't on totse during most of 08, so I can't comment about the forums then. I remember in 04-07 SG was ok at times and then shitty at others.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shit... I remember when Wintermute ran things, hah. And her pictures...
    edited July 2010
    Oh god those were gross.