When's the last time you had sex?

2»

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Actually I think the last 2 girls I had sex with were cheating on their boyfriends with me. I'm starting to think this is a pattern.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im sorry but I have to throw this in. If you are willing to cheat then you should leave the person your with because if you can do that to them it means that you dont really care about them.
    edited July 2010
    I have to agree. I'd leave a girl rather than cheat on her. But I will fuck girls who want to cheat on their bf. I have no qualms with that.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah but even then that girl should just leave her bf rather then cheat on him. I mean if sex with others is that important why not be just a fb rather then have a relationship you know.
    edited July 2010
    Sure she should, but that's not my issue. I know a lot of people will take issue with that, but I honestly don't care. If she wants to cheat, she's a bitch for doing it. I'm not going to turn down tasty pussy.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    That is a good point. I would not do it. But I dont at all judge you for doing it. Its good times.
    edited July 2010
    Well sometimes the girl won't mention it til after, and then I'm like oh.............ok?
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    A week and a half ago... my girlfriend had a party and we had long and hard sex. As of now it pains her to try intercourse so she has to go to the gynecologist... I think I hurt her and am very worried.

You guys don't wake up to your girlfriend screaming in pain next to you and then clutching her lower abdominal area... it's a bit freaky. She doesn't even remember any of it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Well sometimes the girl won't mention it til after, and then I'm like oh.............ok?

Well thats different you cant really hold that one back.
    iSoape wrote: »
    A week and a half ago... my girlfriend had a party and we had long and hard sex. As of now it pains her to try intercourse so she has to go to the gynecologist... I think I hurt her and am very worried.

You guys don't wake up to your girlfriend screaming in pain next to you and then clutching her lower abdominal area... it's a bit freaky. She doesn't even remember any of it.

Damn dude. You musta fucked the shit out of her. Thats an achievement to fuck a girl till she has to go to the doctor. But for real man that does suck.
    edited July 2010
    She might not have been wet enough. When girls drink they usually don't get very wet. You might have torn something as well. If there was bleeding that would have been a possibility. In any case, she might have gotten some kind of an infection from the rough sex. Girls are delicate and wonderful, remember.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I try to be delicate but she likes it rough and I must deliver...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Deliver man deliver to your hearts content but you may want to give her a break for a short while well she recovers.
    edited July 2010
    Make sure she's wet first!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010

QFT
    Damn dude you must be on a mission. You are catching up to my posts super quickly.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    At about five pm yesterday

just before dinner and then I went to work a happy man
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    QFT
    Damn dude you must be on a mission. You are catching up to my posts super quickly.

Yeah cause I was bored this morning and you surpassed me, so I need to catch up! Too much time on FF7 got me laggin behind.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah cause I was bored this morning and you surpassed me, so I need to catch up! Too much time on FF7 got me laggin behind.

Damn dude. Well don't worry. About it no more. I was staying at icee weiner's house and I'm leaving today so I won't have a comp. I have my phone but with out 3g it takes awhile. So it won't stop me from posting but I will be a lot slower. You have no rush. Have fun with ffVII.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010

That's why foreplay is win.
    edited July 2010
    Damn dude. Well don't worry. About it no more. I was staying at icee weiner's house and I'm leaving today so I won't have a comp. I have my phone but with out 3g it takes awhile. So it won't stop me from posting but I will be a lot slower. You have no rush. Have fun with ffVII.

Haha I'm not really worried about post count. It's just there's so much shit to post on here.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha yeah I was just messin with you because of your comment before. There's a shit ton more to talk about after this whole totse down thing. I'm on my phone so its taking a long time to figure out what exactly happened. But I will get to it soon.
    edited July 2010
    I didn't know it was down. I smoked a cigar, watched a movie and drank some beer. I'm glad I stayed busy while it was offline.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Last night. Kinda hard for a wife to say no though.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I didn't know it was down. I smoked a cigar, watched a movie and drank some beer. I'm glad I stayed busy while it was offline.

Haha good timing mang. I was at a restraunt and I decided to check it out and see what's been happenin. And it said like this account is offline or something like that. I was like WTF!!!!!111!!! But then I started texting icee weiner and he kinda kept me in the loop about what was going on from zoklet. Only thing zoklet is good for anymore. Talking about totse when its down haha.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Haha good timing mang. I was at a restraunt and I decided to check it out and see what's been happenin. And it said like this account is offline or something like that. I was like WTF!!!!!111!!! But then I started texting icee weiner and he kinda kept me in the loop about what was going on from zoklet. Only thing zoklet is good for anymore. Talking about totse when its down haha.

Wrong thread.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2010
    Never, ever.

Get on my level.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Wrong thread.

Yeah I know but I'm on my phone without 3g so I can't switch threads very quickly and I really wanted to know what happened. But then I saw the announcment so all was made clear. But yeah I was just anxious to know. Sorry about that.
    edited July 2010
    I was hoping someone had replied to my post :(
    edited July 2010
    Last night. Kinda hard for a wife to say no though.

It's not rape if you're married :)
    edited July 2010
    It's not rape if you're married :)

It's funny how hot sex can be if the girl is sleeping :D
    edited July 2010
    It's funny how hot sex can be if the girl is sleeping :D

I know people will bitch about that, but it's seriously hot. I love initiating sex while the girl is asleep. It's like she's so pliable. Then she wakes up and just lets me do whatever I want while laying there. It's so hawt.
    edited July 2010
    I know people will bitch about that, but it's seriously hot. I love initiating sex while the girl is asleep. It's like she's so pliable. Then she wakes up and just lets me do whatever I want while laying there. It's so hawt.

Oh fuck yeah. It's always nice when your just gentle enough that they don't wake all the way up if at all and don't try to cuddle with you or speak or sometimes even remember it in the morning. All she does is roll back over and go to sleep :cool:
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    yesterday
    edited July 2010
    Oh fuck yeah. It's always nice when your just gentle enough that they don't wake all the way up if at all and don't try to cuddle with you or speak or sometimes even remember it in the morning. All she does is roll back over and go to sleep :cool:

That makes me want to have a girlfriend again. :o:o:o