Can anyone make a crypter?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited October 2010 in Tech & Games
Can anyone make a crypter? runtime and scantime. Its for totse's next operation. PM mefor details.

Comments

• megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I don't know if anyone on here is capable of making a crypter though if you want one you could probably find one on http://www.hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10 sadly you have to make an account and also you'd probably have to deal with sharecash but you would find an amazing cyrpter.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hell no. HF is more prone to infect everyone's computer than a person here making the crypter.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    HackForums is shit and full of skiddies. My cat used to spread there when it maintained a botnet, and you wouldn't believe how many infections it got. Probably more than if you were spreading on a regular site (and my cat is not the brightest). Those people are all idiots, including the mods, and they have a terrible reputation. MUCH better off learning to code first. I can post some crypter sources if anyone's interested, but please don't just go download one. At least learn how it works and try to make you own first.
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    v0x wrote: »
    HackForums is shit and full of skiddies. My cat used to spread there when it maintained a botnet, and you wouldn't believe how many infections it got. Probably more than if you were spreading on a regular site (and my cat is not the brightest). Those people are all idiots, including the mods, and they have a terrible reputation. MUCH better off learning to code first. I can post some crypter sources if anyone's interested, but please don't just go download one. At least learn how it works and try to make you own first.

a veryyyyyy late reply though does your cat still mantain a botnet server and it is so far the best place i've found for keylogger and programs as long as you approach it with a lot of caution
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited August 2010
    megaman wrote: »
    a veryyyyyy late reply though does your cat still mantain a botnet server and it is so far the best place i've found for keylogger and programs as long as you approach it with a lot of caution
    7 days is not exactly late... And my cat isn't going to say anything about it's present illegal activities. Also, I'd recommend running several AV scans if you like downloading keyloggers from HF lol.

I'd like to see some source please. Preferably a simple one in C/C++ - I've never tried my hand at this before.
    Hmm, most are in VB or Delphi I think, but there should be some in C/C++. I'll dig them up and post them in the next couple of days.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited October 2010
    MAKE THAT CRYPTER. We'll cause a lot of destruction :]
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    YES make it think of the possibilities