Best country to take a kidnapped woman?

AzureAzure Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Say you kidnapped a woman with the intention of forcing her to be your sexual slave/lover, where would you take her? I was thinking somewhere like Saudi-Arabia, because woman have no rights, and I also thought of a mountain village in Brazil or something, but idk for certain.

So, where would you go?

Comments

• da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Without the money man, u aint safe nowhere. Niggaz gonna want their take.

You're probably better off somewhere deep in the USA, bang out in the wilderness. At least you know what's what and who's who.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    No you would get killed in saudi because the other slave owners would fuck you up. I say in the U.S. and buy a house in chicago or new york and build a small dungeon downstairs to hold her. You will never get caught because everyone is to busy dealing with the homicides.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go to France. As long as her father doesn't tell you that he will find you and he will kill you, you should have no problems.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha yeah that was my next. Theres actually already several underground sex slave trades there already you will fit right in.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    No you would get killed in saudi because the other slave owners would fuck you up. I say in the U.S. and buy a house in chicago or new york and build a small dungeon downstairs to hold her. You will never get caught because everyone is to busy dealing with the homicides.

Why would Saudi Arabians harm me? I hope you know it's one of the safest countries in the world.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm: jokes really are not understood with you are they?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010

Note the 'Acolyte' :p
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Usually jokes employ some form of humour.

Unless I missed the punchline?
  • edited July 2010
    North Korea.

Somalia.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    North Korea.

Somalia.

Why?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Azure wrote: »
    Usually jokes employ some form of humour.

Unless I missed the punchline?

:facepalm: Noob
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    Take her to Funkytown. She wants to go there anyway.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Take her to Funkytown. She wants to go there anyway.

Wait like in the song? I wanna go there.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm: Noob

:facepalm: RETARD
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Say you kidnapped a woman with the intention of forcing her to be your sexual slave/lover, where would you take her? I was thinking somewhere like Saudi-Arabia, because woman have no rights, and I also thought of a mountain village in Brazil or something, but idk for certain.

So, where would you go?

Oh fuck no, not this guy again..
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm: RETARD

Congrats Mr. Azure you are truly a wiz at the insult category. Keep them coming. I like a good laugh.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Congrats Mr. Azure you are truly a wiz at the insult category. Keep them coming. I like a good laugh.

Well I was taking a page out of your book, seeing as you come off as such a comedic genius.

I mean, look at the gems you've presented so far. I don't know how you come up with it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh I know mang. I'm sorry but wasting my time on your epic insults (retard was the best one you said so far) just really is a huge time waster. Say something that actually is quite insulting and maybe I will say something that your 3rd grade cappacity would understand.

No but for real man I am just messing with you. No need to get angry.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Oh I know mang. I'm sorry but wasting my time on your epic insults (retard was the best one you said so far) just really is a huge time waster. Say something that actually is quite insulting and maybe I will say something that your 3rd grade cappacity would understand.

No but for real man I am just messing with you. No need to get angry.

Well you can rest assured that you haven't wasted any of your potential comedic cappacity on my puny little mind.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well you can rest assured that you haven't wasted any of your potential comedic cappacity on my puny little mind.

Well I was trying to say i was just messin with you the whole time but then i was banned along with like 30 people. Psyched me out a little bit.